World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-2-ok-more-like-misc-thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Zander Soulwind - Apr. 19, 2009

(Apr. 19, 2009  2:42 PM)The Shredder Wrote: oi leftover pizza is the bomb lol it hits the spot anytime of day

Not for me it doesn't, I like to have it just out of the oven.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - The Shredder - Apr. 19, 2009

lol yeh it comes down to personal preference in the end Grin

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Zander Soulwind - Apr. 19, 2009

May I ask, is the name shredder from TMNT? If that is the case then I didn't think he liked pizza as well.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - The Shredder - Apr. 19, 2009

lol no i didnt get it from there, i mean shred as in shred on guitar, im a guitarist lol

(Apr. 19, 2009  3:23 PM)The Shredder Wrote: lol no i didnt get it from there, i mean shred as in shred on guitar, im a guitarist lol

Lol, I didn't think so, that's what just came to mind at the time but that is cool.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - josh-jf - Apr. 19, 2009

(Apr. 19, 2009  3:23 PM)The Shredder Wrote: lol no i didnt get it from there, i mean shred as in shred on guitar, im a guitarist lol

i thought it meant shred as in shredding beyblades lol

yeh sum1 else sed that to me once, i had it on the back of my yr 12 jersey too
yeh that too josh
oh nd zander, do u know if anyone on here actually has LDrago yet?

(Apr. 19, 2009  3:27 PM)The Shredder Wrote: yeh sum1 else sed that to me once, i had it on the back of my yr 12 jersey too
yeh that too josh
oh nd zander, do u know if anyone on here actually has LDrago yet?

I'm pretty sure a lot of people have it. I don't yet but I will in about a months time.

im after that blade soooo bad lol

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Aikemi - Apr. 19, 2009

(Apr. 19, 2009  3:36 PM)The Shredder Wrote: im after that blade soooo bad lol
you can order it here. Just scroll don the list until you find L Drago Smile .

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - wait wut - Apr. 19, 2009

wut

[warn]

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - josh-jf - Apr. 19, 2009

dont forget u will be able to use yja soon to shredder

ouch thats a bit expensive lol
wtf??? y put all those dumbass pics up? thats just plain stupid, and yeah i know ill have access to yja soon

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Khel - Apr. 19, 2009

(Apr. 19, 2009  3:46 PM)wait wut Wrote: wut

This was a dumb post; please read the community rules before posting.

http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=17

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Black_Rose - Apr. 19, 2009

I had such an sweet time last night. I was so drunk the only thing I remember is going to bed . . . despite the fact I rarely drink my brothers were around so I decided to kick back and have a few with them and well acording to them I revealed some 'truths' and now im just wondering what they were. Those two are bad influences i'm usually such a good boy Eee

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Khel - Apr. 19, 2009

(Apr. 19, 2009  3:57 PM)Black_Rose Wrote: I had such an sweet time last night. I was so drunk the only thing I remember is going to bed . . . despite the fact I rarely drink my brothers were around so I decided to kick back and have a few with them and well acording to them I revealed some 'truths' and now im just wondering what they were. Those two are bad influences i'm usually such a good boy Eee

Yeah; just to let you know we tend to refrain from talking about our drinking escapades. Wink

Considering the nature of the board, it might be a tad inappropriate.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Pikachao - Apr. 19, 2009

(Apr. 19, 2009  3:57 PM)Black_Rose Wrote: I had such an sweet time last night. I was so drunk the only thing I remember is going to bed . . . despite the fact I rarely drink my brothers were around so I decided to kick back and have a few with them and well acording to them I revealed some 'truths' and now im just wondering what they were. Those two are bad influences i'm usually such a good boy Eee

Sounds good, except I don't think you want to be giving people the wrong idea. Bad things can happen, especially if you do not know what your tolerance is like and drink too much. =/

(Apr. 19, 2009  3:52 PM)Khel Wrote: This was a dumb post; please read the community rules before posting.

http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=17

Im pretty sure he was doin it try to be a moron, lol people like that annoy me lol

(Apr. 19, 2009  3:59 PM)Khel Wrote: Yeah; just to let you know we tend to refrain from talking about our drinking escapades. Wink

Considering the nature of the board, it might be a tad inappropriate.

Maybe it should be a rule unless the thread is about it because then most kids might not look in the thread. I bet they would though.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Pikachao - Apr. 19, 2009

(Apr. 19, 2009  4:56 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Maybe it should be a rule unless the thread is about it because then most kids might not look in the thread. I bet they would though.

I suggested a 16+ forum or subforum a while back. This would be along the same lines.

I think that is because there is no way to stop anyone that is under that age from going into the thread or it is just meaningless to do a thread like that anyway.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - MuchWow - Apr. 19, 2009

am not sure where to post this but anyway.....

i donno why am still working on this since the contest finished long time ago..... but.... what do you think? and how can i improve it?
[Image: wow.png]

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Rocky - Apr. 19, 2009

You could probably make a new thread for it in the 'Your Creations' forum. Grin

Personally, I like it but I'm a bit worried about those long projections, seeing as how metal is kinda brittle and all.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Aikemi - Apr. 19, 2009

It looks like you re-designed quetz.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - MuchWow - Apr. 19, 2009

^ ya i noticed the similarities. i will try to change more things in it in future.
edit: am pleased with the clear wheel, but the metal wheel... maybe i will make a new metal wheel