World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) (/Thread-Philippines-Any-fellow-Filipino-bladers-out-there-SPEAK-ENGLISH)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - aruchi - Dec. 17, 2010

any one aware of explosion beys or has anyboy seen explosion beys if you did tell me where and what i want to know really and make sure it still there

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Delta Bladerâ„¢ - Dec. 17, 2010

(Dec. 17, 2010  8:35 AM)aruchi Wrote: any one aware of explosion beys or has anyboy seen explosion beys if you did tell me where and what i want to know really and make sure it still there

Didn't everyone else tell you you can see them at Bestoys?

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - bOnEz - Dec. 17, 2010

where is bestoys?
(Dec. 17, 2010  8:35 AM)aruchi Wrote: any one aware of explosion beys or has anyboy seen explosion beys if you did tell me where and what i want to know really and make sure it still there

Metal Fight Or Metal Fusion Explosion Beyblades are Galaxy Pegasis, Ray Unicorno and etc.. The beyblades that you didnt saw in Season 1 are beyblades that are in Season 2 and those beyblades are the explosion beyblades. You didnt saw Galaxy Pegasis in Season 1, but you can see the toy. For example Galaxy Pegasis is a toy, but you didnt see Galaxy Pegasis in Season 1, then Galaxy Pegasis is in the Season 1. Galaxy Pegasis is considered as a explosion beyblade.
Just bought Dark Gasher/Dark Cancer,Flame Saggitarrio,Storm Pegasis,Galaxy Pegasis,Grand Ketos 2,Earth Aquila,Dark Wolf, Rock Leone, Storm Capricorn, Thermal Lacerta. I also bought Metal Face Bolts for all of them.
I also bought 5 new stadiums.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Delta Bladerâ„¢ - Dec. 17, 2010

(Dec. 17, 2010  10:06 AM)bOnEz Wrote: where is bestoys?

Greenhills Virra Mall, 3rd floor.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - big_sam - Dec. 17, 2010

going to Ghills tomorrow yey!!! i'll be there by around 2-3pm

anyone wanna meet-up?

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - bOnEz - Dec. 18, 2010

@sam_m0jacko: when is the next tournament near in metro manila?
All of my beyblades are Takara Tomy beyblades
Just bought all starters that I saw in the mall. One type for each starter.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - aruchi - Dec. 18, 2010

@b0nEz in sm megamall same time and in tk

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - bOnEz - Dec. 18, 2010

aruchi: thanks

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - aruchi - Dec. 18, 2010

you going today at ghills

who just got a explosion bey

Explosion Beys are Galaxy Pegasi, Ray Uniicorno and etc.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Delta Bladerâ„¢ - Dec. 18, 2010

(Dec. 17, 2010  4:55 PM)sam_m0jacko Wrote: going to Ghills tomorrow yey!!! i'll be there by around 2-3pm

anyone wanna meet-up?

I was just there like 2-3.........

Well, they said if theyre going to have Meteo and Vulcan...they said NEXT YEAR DJ - Shock!

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - xVaretyr - Dec. 18, 2010

Hey 究極のブレーダー, you said they were going to have Ray Unicorno last Tuesday. Did it really come, huh?

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Delta Bladerâ„¢ - Dec. 18, 2010

(Dec. 18, 2010  1:42 PM)-Nv.ReNgAN Wrote: Hey 究極のブレーダー, you said they were going to have Ray Unicorno last Tuesday. Did it really come, huh?

They DID have Ray Unicorno. Well... I owned Ray Unicorno even before I knew what Bestoys was......

@究極のブレーダー

did it have the holographic sticker underneath

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - big_sam - Dec. 18, 2010

aruchi

Nope. Bankee did not release the new series of beyblades here in the philippines yet...
Anyway... new collection update everything you see is what i have right now Smile
BEYPOINTERS FINALLY!!!!

[Image: 121820101413.jpg]

Our new additions:

Ray Unicorno D125CS
[Image: 121820101411.jpg]

Rock Giraffe R145WB
[Image: 121820101405.jpg]
next i would be aiming for the balance and attack set (featuring Killer Gemios DF145SF)
Dark Bull and Meteo L-Drago....

finally got the contact number of Bestoys ahahaha

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - blank_blank - Dec. 18, 2010

@SAM_MOJACKO
can we have the contact number for best toys?

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - aruchi - Dec. 19, 2010

hey im gonna go maybe at bestoys later or sm marikina pls. tell me WHO WANTS TO MEET UP if you want tell what mall

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - big_sam - Dec. 19, 2010

and just some info so you guys don't keep on asking if these have hologram stickers... if you buy beys from stores other than toy kingdom or toys r us, chances are they do not have those stickers but it doesn't mean they are fake... probably they were directly imported straight from japan and than bankee didn't distribute them...

bankee said that they will be releasing season 2 by the 3rd quarter of 2011...so if you do not want to wait that long and your purpose is to collect or you have no intention in joining these in tournaments, then this would be very worth it... plus you'll save a lot the ray unicorno at ebay costs almost 1.2k wherein i got mine for only 650 Smile
and a feed back on Ray Unicorno's performance.

The bey won't be all that great out of the box... i'm having issues with my CS bottom because it tends to be more of a stamina type than an attack type (even if i do banking or sliding shoot)... maybe i'll have to wear out the rubber a little like what i did to my Storm Pegasis...

[Image: 121820101412.jpg]

i'll be updating you guys about the Ray Unicorno's performance because the Ray Unicorno that DrigerGT has is very aggressive more like the Galaxy Pegasis...

video of a very aggressive Ray Unicorno by DrigerGT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUf6MA3CHFs

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - bOnEz - Dec. 19, 2010

@sam_m0jacko: what are the season 2 beyblades? are they like galaxy pegasis gravoty perseus and etc?

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - aruchi - Dec. 19, 2010

you should wear out the plastic instead because if you wear off the rubber it will be more of a stamina think about it

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - bOnEz - Dec. 19, 2010

@sam_m0jacko: what are the season 2 beyblades? are they like galaxy pegasis gravoty perseus and etc?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aruchi: are season 2 beyblades like galaxy pegasis gravity perseus?
are those beyblades that u didnt saw in season 1 for xamlple galaxy pegasis They are selling galaxy pegasis toys but u didnt saw galaxy pegasis in the episode is galaxy pegasis an example of season 2 beyblade?

Just bougnt beypointer bey case vulcan horseus , hell kerbex

yes

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - big_sam - Dec. 19, 2010

Yup! They belong to the 2nd season of the series (Metal Fight Beyblade: Explosion) which starts at episode 52 and yes Galaxy Pegasis, Gravity Perseus, Vulcan Horseus, and Hell Kerbex are some of them.

aruchi
It not that I will wear down the rubber. The rubber is hard out of the box. It would take some time before the rubber can generate friction with the stadium. It had the same case with the RF of Storm Pegasis. It took several battles before the RF is at its peak performance.In the video of DrigerGT the plastic bottom is untouched or not worn out and yet attacks very aggressive. I'm a collector and not regular player so i'll keep things as they are. Plus I'm already a college student so no time for play and focus more on studies hehehe

bOnEz
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS is featured in episode 88 and it is not released yet in Japan. The starter set will be released next year according to Takara Tomy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5A_ztGHPnE

It is very embarrassing if you are being caught bluffing around because It is very difficult to obtain these items especially if these are costly and not yet released. I'm a veteran beyblader and I do this as a hobby. I know release dates in the forums and in the Takara Tomy website and I buy our beys out of my own money and it is very hard to obtain them in shops especially those that are hard to find.