World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] (/Thread-ILLINOIS-The-Knights-Bladers-with-Technique-and-Skill-Apply-Now)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Wienermeister - Sep. 27, 2011

Cool he's from India. I like bladers from other countrys because I want a world champion chip( I can dream!). Or do you mean Indeana. Why would you say that about kai-v and her friends.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Jaygrazer - Sep. 27, 2011

(Sep. 27, 2011  9:45 PM)TheMrblade2000 Wrote: im confused with galaxy jay somebody explain to me

Im ur new team sponsor. Need cheap beys? I gots em.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Wienermeister - Sep. 28, 2011

When's the quiz?

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - DeltaFate - Sep. 28, 2011

I am So sorry fellow bladers.. i have faled you all have given up on my true dream and i have lost pride in myself.when i first joined the wbo i had just read the thread about The Knghts I vowed tto join the team f it was the last thng i did in my beynlading carreer. but ive gven up and ive lost my selfpride should be ashamed to even look at a blade i shall redeem my self at maximum bladers 2.0 i hope to see all of you there even though i dont know my teirs i am a very talented guy and i will beat atleast 1 knight there that is my promise to my self and thank you all for listening

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Crow - Sep. 28, 2011

(Sep. 27, 2011  3:03 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: 3. If you get new things, take pictures of them so I know.

Also, I have decided to give both of you quizzes to see if you are Knight worthy.

Crow?:

1. I heard something about you, it makes me feel sad.
2. You just need to prove to me at a tournament you're good.

What did you hear that makes you sad? If you don't feel good posting it on the thread PM me. And I read the BeyWiki every day. I know I can ace this. If your gonna quiz us quiz us on the Knights chat-n-go. Give us like 30 seconds to answere so you know were not cheating.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Wienermeister - Sep. 30, 2011

That's not going to work because my phone had problems with the chat room. We could find a different way if you are worried that were cheating. I'm not ,and I don't think crow is eather. is there a different chat room.
(Sep. 28, 2011  11:06 PM)Fathom Wrote: I am So sorry fellow bladers.. i have faled you all have given up on my true dream and i have lost pride in myself.when i first joined the wbo i had just read the thread about The Knghts I vowed tto join the team f it was the last thng i did in my beynlading carreer. but ive gven up and ive lost my selfpride should be ashamed to even look at a blade i shall redeem my self at maximum bladers 2.0 i hope to see all of you there even though i dont know my teirs i am a very talented guy and i will beat atleast 1 knight there that is my promise to my self and thank you all for listening

This is so meta. Dude don't be so dramatic.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - BeybladeStation - Oct. 01, 2011

UPDATE:

I'm going to be calling a team meeting soon.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - SilverPoseidon - Oct. 02, 2011

When will this event be held. Is it going to be like a chat thing like last time or video chat or something.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Wienermeister - Oct. 05, 2011

Whens quiz?

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Fury - Oct. 05, 2011

come on guys we need more people for the tourney!!!! maximum battles 2 is on the 8th

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - DeltaFate - Oct. 05, 2011

[Image: posterx.png]
PLEASE PM ME IF YOU CAN COME

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - SilverPoseidon - Oct. 05, 2011

Which E 51st street? Which town?

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Wienermeister - Oct. 06, 2011

Dude more information that could mean e 51 st.Brooklen NewYork.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - DeltaFate - Oct. 06, 2011

500 East 51st Street Chicago, IL 60615-2494 you cannot miss it it is directly across the street from Provident Hospital Of Cook County

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Wienermeister - Oct. 07, 2011

Can't come.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - DeltaFate - Oct. 07, 2011

Please Pm Me I dont Want Any One To Get In Trouble For Spamming The Thread

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Crow - Oct. 13, 2011

Guys sorry I've been grounded. What did I miss?

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - DeltaFate - Oct. 13, 2011

Nothing Much But You Should Pm Someone We Have Just Been So Off Topic Lately

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - BeybladeStation - Oct. 15, 2011

Fathom, you cannot advertise that here.

Anyways guys, the team is dying!

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - KamiKaziBlader - Oct. 16, 2011

why is the team dying
im all for r team joing my team just talk to shorty i think it would b a good thing make the best team in illinois u kno

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Eartheagle1997 - Oct. 16, 2011

What do u mean our team is dying we are all here and ready to fight for the knights !

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Jaygrazer - Oct. 16, 2011

Not enough activity.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Crow - Oct. 17, 2011

Ok guys i'm gonna revive this group. Rate me and ethan 1-10 and give us reasons why were good for the group. So that way BBS can get a little weight off his shoulders and have it easier in who to give the new spot to.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Wienermeister - Oct. 18, 2011

I think they mean the teams dying because mobistar been posting here and since fury is gone you need a new member or two.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Crow - Oct. 19, 2011

(Oct. 18, 2011  10:38 PM)Ethan37066 Wrote: I think they mean the teams dying because mobistar been posting here and since fury is gone you need a new member or two.

Hmph.... I would be happy if both of us got in but I think theirs only one spot. So may the best blader win. Theirs still a bunch of stuff we both have to do. It's obvious that it's still gonna be a while before any of us get in. It will be a long road, but I'm ready for it. Good luck Ethan37066......