World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread (/Thread-METAL-FIGHT-BEYBLADE-Anime-Manga-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Aqua - Feb. 10, 2009

Well it's better than uploading it on Youtube, I've seen videos get put up on youtube and then literally 10min. later they're removed. Unhappy

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - MuchWow - Feb. 12, 2009

like one of my vedios. it was showing my pegasis deluxe set cuz some on asked me to do that for him. and it got deleted Confused i mean it was my vedio why did they delete it?
people here r exited for the new anime but on youtube every body was like really sad when they sow my vedio with the new characters and wanted the old characters...
but i noticed there are a lot of people that are going to watch the new anime.i feel beyblade is really close to come back.
so how much left for the anime?

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Rocky - Feb. 12, 2009

(Feb. 12, 2009  5:52 PM)pegasis Wrote: so how much left for the anime?

If you're talking about time it's 7 weeks and 3 days. Smile

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Sega - Feb. 15, 2009

Upload it to Youtube and just use different tags, unusual ones they won't search for when they go on a deleting rampage.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Aqua - Feb. 15, 2009

^ That's true but then the title would also have to be changed into something different.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Kai-V - Feb. 15, 2009

japbeyblader and I are looking into this already.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Pich - Feb. 15, 2009

Awesome, hopefully you guys can work something out.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Giga - Feb. 16, 2009

Woo beyblade codes XD, you could use names of blades or something or upload it on the beywiki channel with weird tags, just some suggestions

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Aikemi - Feb. 16, 2009

Why dont you just type random letters for the title and copy/paste the title here

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Kai-V - Feb. 16, 2009

I already said we were looking into everything ...

And, unfortunately, posting it on the beyblade or beywiki channel still represents a very high risk of being detected.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Aqua - Feb. 16, 2009

Other than TV Tokyo, what other channels will be showing MFB?

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Kai-V - Feb. 16, 2009

(Feb. 16, 2009  2:58 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: Other than TV Tokyo, what other channels will be showing MFB?
Usually, none ...

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Bey Brad - Feb. 16, 2009

You could just upload it to Megaupload.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - japbeyblader - Feb. 20, 2009

im making a new account should that have a weird name too?

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Giga - Feb. 20, 2009

Can't see why. Maybe WBOTV or something?

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Rocky - Feb. 20, 2009

Wasn't it supposed to be different because we didn't want uploaded fansubs and raws to be traced back to the WBO? I don't think Takara Tomy would be too pleased with us then...........:\

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Kai-V - Feb. 20, 2009

(Feb. 20, 2009  10:43 PM)japbeyblader Wrote: im making a new account should that have a weird name too?
Something like joe20193 ? Of course, I do not think "beyblade" should be in the name.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Rocky - Feb. 20, 2009

That's a bit hard to remember. Shouldn't it be memorable, just not beyblade or WBO related? Like..........pudding. :\

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Ash - Feb. 20, 2009

Pudding Speechless
How about PegasisThunderJapan?
I know that you are hungry for pudding Rocky - thats why it came to your mind Chocked_2

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Kei - Feb. 21, 2009

New scan from CoroCoro has been posted by thomasvye on the Beyblade group on LiveJournal.

[Image: animemfb.jpg]

Really hoping that screenshot of the two Beyblades with "CG!" below it is not what the battles will look like in the anime.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Bey Brad - Feb. 21, 2009

The animation style looks really good. That CG does look a bit bad, though, but the Japanese are pretty famous for horrible CG in television series.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Khel - Feb. 21, 2009

I hope so too; because that looks worse than G-rev.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Kai-V - Feb. 21, 2009

I posted about it in the Hybrid Wheel System thread, but the beyblade that is outlined at the top left corner is Storm Pegasis 105RF.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - japbeyblader - Feb. 21, 2009

(Feb. 20, 2009  11:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2009  10:43 PM)japbeyblader Wrote: im making a new account should that have a weird name too?
Something like joe20193 ? Of course, I do not think "beyblade" should be in the name.
how about moltenjabba09

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - japbeyblader - Feb. 21, 2009

sorry to say this but my folks said not to upload animes because you get into serious truoble