World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) (/Thread-Philippines-Any-fellow-Filipino-bladers-out-there-SPEAK-ENGLISH)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - filipino77 - Dec. 13, 2010

Im filipino

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - blank_blank - Dec. 13, 2010

bOnEz
yeah, which city did you buy it. in a mall, or what?

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - big_sam - Dec. 13, 2010

one thing that you should think about before buying beys at other stores other than toys r us or toy kingdom is you cannot i repeat CANNOT join tourneys with those beys... unless you only bought them for parts but using the whole bey as one.... im so sorry

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - aruchi - Dec. 14, 2010

but can i use cs if i buy my ray unicorno at bestoys on sunday or saturday in tournaments pls reply

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Einhänder - Dec. 14, 2010

(Dec. 14, 2010  12:07 AM)aruchi Wrote: but can i use cs if i buy my ray unicorno at bestoys on sunday or saturday in tournaments pls reply

In line with what sam_m0jacko said, you can't... The tournament judges always cross-check the parts of each of your Beyblades with the boxes that you have. Chances are, they will most likely notice your CS and ask you to replace it with another Bottom or risk disqualification.

Disclaimer: This is only applicable to the tournaments organized by Bankee.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - bOnEz - Dec. 14, 2010

I bought mine in SM, but I dont know if they still have Gravity Perseus and Ray Unicorno.
Kai-V how to attach photos in my posts?
Need help! Where can I buy Thermal Pisces and Flame Libra? Thanks in advance. Smile

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Serial Code - Dec. 14, 2010

bOnEz
1.Look for Flame Libra in SM Makati toy kingdom
2.Which Thermal Pisces Takara Tomy or Sonokong?

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - blank_blank - Dec. 14, 2010

(Dec. 14, 2010  8:38 AM)bOnEz Wrote: I bought mine in SM, but I dont know if they still have Gravity Perseus and Ray Unicorno.
Need help! Where can I buy Thermal Pisces and Flame Libra? Thanks in advance. Smile

you mean you were able to buy ray unicorno and gravity perseus in SM??

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Einhänder - Dec. 14, 2010

(Dec. 09, 2010  10:17 PM)darkbladea Wrote: I know some of my cousins in Manila who play Beyblade. One of them got like, 5th place in a competition that had like 100 kids.

BTW what do they have in Toy Kingdom now? Galaxy Pegasus? Random Boosters? I heard of a sort of pack that included Metal Faces.

From what I've seen, only the first wave of the HWS product line has been released. (BB-14 to BB-17, BB-28 to BB-69)

During tournaments, pre-HWS Beyblade products (BB-01, BB-05, BB-24, and BB-27) and WBBA Event Specials (MF Earth Aquila 105HF/S, Attack & Balance Track and Bottom Set, and Stamina & Defense Track and Bottom Set) are made available.

Galaxy Pegasis and the rest of the second wave will most likely be released in the middle or latter part of the succeeding year. (As stated by the sales representatives whom I asked and our fellow members who already have queried as well)

The random boosters that are currently available are volumes 3 and 4.

Up until the recent weeks, Metal Face Packs (BB-36, BB-66, and BB-67) can be easily bought. Toy Kingdom has yet to re-stock on these...

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - NileFang - Dec. 15, 2010

Hey guys, anybody have Vulcan Horuseus (I do) LOL but really does anybody have one??

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - bOnEz - Dec. 15, 2010

(Dec. 14, 2010  4:40 PM)blank_blank Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2010  8:38 AM)bOnEz Wrote: I bought mine in SM, but I dont know if they still have Gravity Perseus and Ray Unicorno.

you mean you were able to buy ray unicorno and gravity perseus in SM??
Didnt you read it well? I just said it right?
(Dec. 14, 2010  2:03 PM)beyblader710 Wrote: bOnEz
1.Look for Flame Libra in SM Makati toy kingdom
2.Which Thermal Pisces Takara Tomy or Sonokong?
Hello! I need A Takara Tomy Flame Libra and Thermal Pisces. Just reply again, if you know.
I really want Thermal Pisces so bad! Is Thermal Pisces strong?

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Rxkt48 - Dec. 15, 2010

(Dec. 09, 2010  11:43 AM)-Nv.ReNgAN Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2010  5:37 AM)Rxkt48 Wrote: Mga Pinoy!
do yous know any Tournament sa mga SM MALL ??
malapit sa Bulacan
salamat!!! =D

Please speak English.
Umm, the Grand Tournament is over already. But Bankee will continue making tournaments next year. January 8 is the tentative date of the first tournament.
Also, feel free to check out any Toy Kingdom branches to see the sched.

hey sorry pare =)
umm so the latest one is on jan 8 ?
is there one during feb cause im going for a holiday to philippines
by the way is there a age limit? thanx !

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - big_sam - Dec. 15, 2010

sorry to say there is a age limit of 13 below....

boo bankee!!! boo!!!

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Rxkt48 - Dec. 15, 2010

OMG you serious!! damn Chocked_2
well is there any other tourny
with no age limits ? thanx =))))

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - big_sam - Dec. 15, 2010

nope but i'll be e-mailing bankee to make tourneis for us....

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Einhänder - Dec. 15, 2010

I really want Thermal Pisces so bad! Is Thermal Pisces strong?

In what specific branch of SM did you buy those 2 Beys?

They are readily available in any TK store as of the moment. Try asking a salesman for assistance. (FYI, Thermal Pisces can only be obtained through the Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Stamina & Defense) [BB-57])

In my opinion, the only valuable part of Thermal Pisces T125ES is its Metal Wheel. It does its job as a decent Stamina part.

. . . - Jiro - Dec. 15, 2010

Guyz, is sonokong beyblade allowed in phil. tourneys?
and if anyone has meteo l drago for sale, i'm willing to buy it.. Thanks

RE: . . . - Einhänder - Dec. 16, 2010

(Dec. 15, 2010  8:50 PM)Jiro Wrote: Guyz, is sonokong beyblade allowed in phil. tourneys?

It depends... If the tournament that you are going to take part in is organized by Bankee (e.g. Toy Kingdom and Toys "R" Us tournaments), Sonokong Beyblades are definitely not allowed.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - {X}Blader - Dec. 16, 2010

(Dec. 15, 2010  2:21 PM)sam_m0jacko Wrote: nope but i'll be e-mailing bankee to make tourneis for us....
Tnx For Doing that.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Serial Code - Dec. 16, 2010

bOnEz they finally have new stock hurry at toy kingdom thermal pices 3 pack check your nearest one

Einhänder - Jiro - Dec. 16, 2010

Tnx for the info dude

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - blank_blank - Dec. 16, 2010

which toy kingdom store? i already asked TK SM makati they are not aware of season 2 beyblades.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Serial Code - Dec. 17, 2010

word it diff

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - F$aggitario!!!! - Dec. 17, 2010

[/size][/font]Ehehehem!! how to play this game here to increase my beypoints i still only have 1000 pointsCrying please leave a message

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - bOnEz - Dec. 17, 2010

Thanks for the information guys!! I just bought Flame Libra in Sta. Lucia and Thermal Pisces in Toy Kingdom. Than you very much guys!! Next Goal is to buy Dark Gasher/Dark Cancer, Rock Leone, Storm Capricorn and Thermal Lacerta.