World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-QuadStrike-Anime-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - VillainorHero78 - Jul. 13, 2023

(Jul. 12, 2023  5:41 PM)Take it easy! Wrote: Someone on YouTube said QuadStrike will be on hiatus again following episode 21. Is it true?

Please tell me this is fake, I don't want to wait for another month.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - TitaniumNinja74 - Jul. 13, 2023

Unfortunately, it's not. It's also probably going to be released on Hulu on August 7th.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Orichalcum - Jul. 15, 2023

Remember back in December when we all thought Pri would be op based off of the QS trailer? Boy, were we wrong.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - VillainorHero78 - Jul. 15, 2023

(Jul. 15, 2023  4:32 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Remember back in December when we all thought Pri would be op based off of the QS trailer? Boy, were we wrong.

Funny about that, there was a meme on reddit before about Pri/Quadra will be the girl to end all Legend's whole careers but it all turned upside down because you know the writers are playing it safe not to pull off another Cho-Z and DB where the main protagonists become too OP against the Legends, avoiding the criticism of a lot of haters when it comes to their favorites.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Orichalcum - Jul. 15, 2023

(Jul. 15, 2023  5:16 PM)VillainorHero78 Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2023  4:32 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Remember back in December when we all thought Pri would be op based off of the QS trailer? Boy, were we wrong.

Funny about that, there was a meme on reddit before about Pri/Quadra will be the girl to end all Legend's whole careers but it all turned upside down because you know the writers are playing it safe not to pull off another Cho-Z and DB where the main protagonists become too OP against the Legends, avoiding the criticism of a lot of haters when it comes to their favorites.

Even so, she has to beat some Legend. You can’t the rival to the boy who defeated four Legends without being on that tier. In my opinion, she should’ve at least beaten Xander.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Bey100 - Jul. 17, 2023

Predictions for next few episodes of QuadStrike:
Ep 17:
Ep 18:
Ep 19:
Ep 20:
Ep 21:

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Orichalcum - Jul. 17, 2023

(Jul. 17, 2023  4:29 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Predictions for next few episodes of QuadStrike:
Ep 17:
Ep 18:
Ep 19:
Ep 20:
Ep 21:

Flame Pandora??? Where is Pri in the tournament? She also made it to the finals.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - DeltaZakuro - Jul. 17, 2023

Heres my prediction for this weekends episode and for Eps 18, 19, 20 and 21 (some of this is assuming Pax is the owner of Pandemonium)

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Orichalcum - Jul. 17, 2023

(Jul. 17, 2023  7:40 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Heres my prediction for this weekends episode and for Eps 18, 19, 20 and 21 (some of this is assuming Pax is the owner of Pandemonium)
Muy Excelente

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - g2_ - Jul. 17, 2023

Yeah, I think Bel beating Aiger is the right choice. Aiger has been the champion for too long.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Bey100 - Jul. 17, 2023

(Jul. 17, 2023  10:39 PM)g2_ Wrote: Yeah, I think Bel beating Aiger is the right choice. Aiger has been the champion for too long.

ya think? Aiger has his time but now it's Bell's turn

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - g2_ - Jul. 18, 2023

(Jul. 17, 2023  11:54 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2023  10:39 PM)g2_ Wrote: Yeah, I think Bel beating Aiger is the right choice. Aiger has been the champion for too long.

ya think? Aiger has his time but now it's Bell's turn
Valt was the champion for less than 1 season and Aiger was the champion for like 4 seasons, his time is up.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Krow - Jul. 18, 2023

Okay the enthusiasm is great, and the predictions on what will happen next are really interesting but I'm gonna just say it; there is no way, on god's green earth that Bel is beating Aiger for the belt.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Achilles25 - Jul. 18, 2023

(Jul. 18, 2023  8:52 AM)Krow Wrote: Okay the enthusiasm is great, and the predictions on what will happen next are really interesting but I'm gonna just say it; there is no way, on god's green earth that Bel is beating Aiger for the belt.

Unless Bell awakens Aether and beats Aiger in a well manner.

(Jul. 18, 2023  9:08 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2023  8:52 AM)Krow Wrote: Okay the enthusiasm is great, and the predictions on what will happen next are really interesting but I'm gonna just say it; there is no way, on god's green earth that Bel is beating Aiger for the belt.

We'll have to wait and see, but I won't be surprised if it still weren't enough.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - ScarletTurbo44 - Jul. 18, 2023

(Jul. 18, 2023  9:08 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:

You know, I was certain Aiger was gonna beat Bel but now that you mention this, that might change things up a bit.

(Jul. 18, 2023  11:42 AM)ScarletTurbo44 Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2023  9:08 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Unless Bell awakens Aether and beats Aiger in a well manner.

You know, I was certain Aiger was gonna beat Bel but now that you mention this, that might change things up a bit.

I think I know how this will go. I may have just cracked the code.

In episode 19, Bel awakens Aether against Pri and defeats her, this angers Pax so much that Bel defeats his own creation and goes to make Pandemonium. 

In episode 20, Bel tries to master Aether before his battle with Aiger. During the battle when Bel is in a corner he uses Aether and beats Aiger by a score of 3-2. 

In episode 21, due to what happened two episodes ago, Pax finishes Pandemonium and goes directly to Bel to unleash his evil fury on him. He battles Bel and completely annihilates Belfyre.

Bel in a future episode will then evolve Belfyre into Destined Belfyre.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Orichalcum - Jul. 18, 2023

(Jul. 18, 2023  12:16 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2023  11:42 AM)ScarletTurbo44 Wrote: You know, I was certain Aiger was gonna beat Bel but now that you mention this, that might change things up a bit.

I think I know how this will go. I may have just cracked the code.

In episode 19, Bel awakens Aether against Pri and defeats her, this angers Pax so much that Bel defeats his own creation and goes to make Pandemonium. 

In episode 20, Bel tries to master Aether before his battle with Aiger. During the battle when Bel is in a corner he uses Aether and beats Aiger by a score of 3-2. 

In episode 21, due to what happened two episodes ago, Pax finishes Pandemonium and goes directly to Bel to unleash his evil fury on him. He battles Bel and completely annihilates Belfyre.

It bad, but a few points:
1. Bell has never been implied to have any Elemental Power so far in the season. To randomly bring it up so he can beat Pri and Aiga seems like plot convenience.If you’re arguing that the stadium gives Aether, his opponents would have it as well, so it wouldn’t be able to close the gap.

2.How will Pax suddenly recover from his injury? Where will Flame Pandora be in all of this? And what happens to Pri after episode 19?

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Phantom legend - Jul. 18, 2023

I kinda agree with this, as Bell doesn't have any feats that scale to Aiga and he just recently lost to Kitt twice and a 2vs1 Against Aiga who was just testing Achilles. On top of that Aiga still has the Armor attachment up his sleeve meaning he’s still packing more power. But they could surprise us, but i’m still leaning with Aiga.

(Jul. 18, 2023  2:42 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2023  12:16 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: I think I know how this will go. I may have just cracked the code.

It bad, but a few points:
1. Bell has never been implied to have any Elemental Power so far in the season. To randomly bring it up so he can beat Pri and Aiga seems like plot convenience.If you’re arguing that the stadium gives Aether, his opponents would have it as well, so it wouldn’t be able to close the gap.

2.How will Pax suddenly recover from his injury? Where will Flame Pandora be in all of this? And what happens to Pri after episode 19?

That may be true, but looking back at episode 2 it seem he created Divine Belfyre by combining all four elements, in a way. I don't know how the battle will go but I know Aether will be in play. 

Not sure how he will but it's most likely him that'll use Pandemonium. I'm guessing that FP will be used by Pri against Bel in episode 19. Pri would have an internal struggle with her brother abandoning her and being left with no one to guide her, no one to show her how to be strong on her own. It'll all work for her characters benefit.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - VillainorHero78 - Jul. 18, 2023

I think the next tournament challenge will be a battle royale and two bladers whose Beys last long in the stadium will be the finalists against Aiger, so it'll be a one-on-one match against the Champion. Kit loses to Pri and Bell.

And I found it interesting in Episode 18 titled "Darkness Unleased Winds of Change". This could be the match of Pri versus Aiger. Remember those theories of Pri's visor might have a trap set up by Pax to take over her mind as full Quadra? What if this Quadra has a dark resonance with Twister Pandora and Aiger sees it and has a flashback of him as Dark Aiger? Their battle could be tied 2-2 bursts and a tough one for Aiger because this Quadra is now on her maximum level.

Aiger will still achieve victory in the end with 4-2 in another landing burst finish on Quadra.

Pax will be so mad at his sister and calls her a failure and decide to abandon her. And another argument between Aiger and Pax.

Aiger can step in as a brother or mentor for Pri since she doesn't have anyone to rely on after her brother leaves her.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Phantom legend - Jul. 18, 2023

(Jul. 18, 2023  3:53 PM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: I think the next tournament challenge will be a battle royale and two bladers whose Beys last long in the stadium will be the finalists against Aiger, so it'll be a one-on-one match against the Champion. Kit loses to Pri and Bell.

And I found it interesting in Episode 18 titled "Darkness Unleased Winds of Change". This could be the match of Pri versus Aiger. Remember those theories of Pri's visor might have a trap set up by Pax to take over her mind as full Quadra? What if this Quadra has a dark resonance with Twister Pandora and Aiger sees it and has a flashback of him as Dark Aiger? Their battle could be tied 2-2 bursts and a tough one for Aiger because this Quadra is now on her maximum level.

Aiger will still achieve victory in the end with 4-2 in another landing burst finish on Quadra.

Pax will be so mad at his sister and calls her a failure and decide to abandon her. And another argument between Aiger and Pax.

Aiger can step in as a brother or mentor for Pri since she doesn't have anyone to rely on after her brother leaves her.
I don't think that this will be the case since episode 19 is titled as the champions challenge grand finals. Meaning that the blader who battles against Aiga would be decided in that episode.
But I do semi agree with pax getting upset with Pri since he's been getting progressively more annoyed.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Bey100 - Jul. 18, 2023

(Jul. 18, 2023  3:53 PM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: I think the next tournament challenge will be a battle royale and two bladers whose Beys last long in the stadium will be the finalists against Aiger, so it'll be a one-on-one match against the Champion. Kit loses to Pri and Bell.

Pax calls her sister a failure and abandons her!? Geeze…

I can see Pax and Pri having a falling out. Maybe he will cast Pri aside and complete Ruin with what information he's gathered from Pri using Flame. But If Pax abandons Pri she'll still have Bel, Ranzo & Hannah to be with since she's apart of their group and her & Hannah are already kinda close.

(Jul. 18, 2023  11:42 AM)ScarletTurbo44 Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2023  9:08 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Unless Bell awakens Aether and beats Aiger in a well manner.

One part of me is saying that we might be overestimating Aiger and that Bell might be able to pull off a miracle. But looking back on the season & seeing how certain returning characters were handled would suggest otherwise.

In episode 5 I thought Pri would have a chance against Drum since she just got an new stronger pandora, Drum reveals he was holding back and destroyed Pri. In episode 10 I thought Bell would have a chance against Xander and even beat him since he was fighting for GG.

Then Xander, reveals he's been holding back the entire time and destroys Bell... Aiger, being ranked higher, considered to be stronger than Drum & Xander, and is the current world champion(with Valt)is also, most likely still holding back.

Bell couldn't touch Xander or Drum and is still losing to Pri in their rivalry(as recently as episode 13). If he beats Aiger with Aether, despite the fact that Bel hasn't been shown to be capable of using any elemental powers on his own in battle, that would be nothing short of plot armor.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - VillainorHero78 - Jul. 18, 2023

About Flame Pandora, do you all think it's possible that Bey will be made by Pri herself and not Pax? Like she'll still use Twister Pandora in the tournament and loses and Pax leaves her on her own, but after some encouragement from her friends, she'll create Flame Pandora with some help from either Bel, Aiger's father, or Shu Kurenai? Aiger's father Taiga did get mentioned in Episode 14.