World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Ask a question, get an answer! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Ask a question, get an answer! (/Thread-Ask-a-question-get-an-answer)

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Siliva - Jan. 22, 2008

What RPM rate would an average Beyblade spin at?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Boss - Jan. 24, 2008

are the beyblades at www.toycup.com real or fake? I was wondering if anyone has made any purchases there, cause from the pics of they beyblades they have, they look pretty fake. But they're cheap. Anyone know?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Xeno - Jan. 24, 2008

Boss Wrote:are the beyblades at www.toycup.com real or fake? I was wondering if anyone has made any purchases there, cause from the pics of they beyblades they have, they look pretty fake. But they're cheap. Anyone know?

THEY ARE THE FAKEST OF THE FAKE BLADES EEEVVVVVEEEEERRRRR!!!!
Whatever you do don't buy from there.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - Jan. 24, 2008

Xeno Wrote:
Boss Wrote:are the beyblades at www.toycup.com real or fake? I was wondering if anyone has made any purchases there, cause from the pics of they beyblades they have, they look pretty fake. But they're cheap. Anyone know?

THEY ARE THE FAKEST OF THE FAKE BLADES EEEVVVVVEEEEERRRRR!!!!
Whatever you do don't buy from there.

Yes.

Members have bought from there and verified they are all fake.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Jos - Jan. 24, 2008

Between Triple Attacker and Triple Wing, which is better for attack customizations?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Kei - Jan. 24, 2008

Jos Wrote:Between Triple Attacker and Triple Wing, which is better for attack customizations?

I would definitely take Triple Wing over Triple Attacker.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - Jan. 24, 2008

Jos Wrote:Between Triple Attacker and Triple Wing, which is better for attack customizations?

Triple Wing. Triple Attacker is a pile of garbage, don't bother with it.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Xeno - Jan. 24, 2008

Is toyeast a good place to get blades?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Boss - Jan. 25, 2008

Alright then, I will make sure not to buy from Toycup. Thanks for that!

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - Jan. 25, 2008

Xeno Wrote:Is toyeast a good place to get blades?

Link?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - G - Jan. 25, 2008

www.toyeast.com I think
I remember them selling a bunch of Beys around the time of like OtC or FC, but when I ordered they pulled all the Beys they had off the shelves. I guess they put w/e they had left up? But yeah, shipping is too much for me.

Just search up "Beyblade" there. And I think they have 2 RSMSs in stock.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Xeno - Jan. 26, 2008

^ thank you and also I just got a few new blades from a friend and I wanted to know what combos would Seaborg 2 and Galzzly ARs work in?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - G - Jan. 26, 2008

There's not much specific ones that can work too well for them. You can use Seaborg 2's AR for a nice smash in lest spin. For Galzzly's, you can use it as an alternative to Gabriel's AR, but I don't think it'll work as effectively as it.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Jos - Jan. 26, 2008

Tamer Brad Wrote:Triple Wing. Triple Attacker is a pile of garbage, don't bother with it.

Why is it a pile of garbage?

G Wrote:For Galzzly's, you can use it as an alternative to Gabriel's AR, but I don't think it'll work as effectively as it.

Which secondary AR did you use then?

Triple Attacker isn't too good since the hits aren't too consistent. They aren't all evenly shaped the same either.

Galeon's, but yeah, it won't be as effective as with Gabriel's.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - Jan. 26, 2008

Jos Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:Triple Wing. Triple Attacker is a pile of garbage, don't bother with it.

Why is it a pile of garbage?

Because instead of doing one thing well, it does three things poorly.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Jos - Jan. 26, 2008

G Wrote:Galeon's, but yeah, it won't be as effective as with Gabriel's.

Why not use Galeon's AR wholly instead... Confused

EDIT: Are there any ARs (plastic collection only) that provides excellent forced smash attacks?

Because it's circular in shape. When you're trying to find a use for a part, you usually tend to use that part.

Gigantic Claw.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - bugturtles - Jan. 27, 2008

Is it safe to dye Bearing Core? It's going to be in water with dye and stuff, lol.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - G - Jan. 27, 2008

I think you answered that yourself lol
Do you want the whole thing or just the tip?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Jos - Jan. 27, 2008

How does Gigars' CG and BB work? I have never seen them myself.

Anyone uses Customize Metal Sharp Base at all? I think they work pretty well with Defense Ring SP in the yellow Japanese stadium.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - KoD PT - Jan. 27, 2008

Jos Wrote:How does Gigars' CG and BB work? I have never seen them myself.

Anyone uses Customize Metal Sharp Base at all? I think they work pretty well with Defense Ring SP in the yellow Japanese stadium.
IIRC, the CG will be fixed at the start of the match (if you pulled the things in the base), then later as it takes hits, they release and it becomes free spin.

You mean, Voltaic Ape's BB with the same SPs? It's not bad uncustomized, but there's just better stuff to use.
If you mean Driger V2s, that's Customize Change BB. And no, not really. SG Metal Change is the prefered one usually if you intend on using a metal change BB. It's more compact and lower in height.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - bugturtles - Jan. 27, 2008

G Wrote:I think you answered that yourself lol
Do you want the whole thing or just the tip?

The whole thing lol.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - G - Jan. 27, 2008

Oh gawd lol

I think even if you dyed it, and IF it weren't to rust or anything, II bet the best that would come out of it is just a hint of w/e color you used. That or it won't even stay on.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Xeno - Jan. 28, 2008

Is anyone able to sell me a Gabriel 1, Wolborg 3, Strata Dragoon V, Makendo, Polta, Draciel V2, Dranzer V2, or bistool for low prices?