World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] (/Thread-ILLINOIS-The-Knights-Bladers-with-Technique-and-Skill-Apply-Now)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - BeybladeStation - Sep. 20, 2011

That signature will be made within time.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Wienermeister - Sep. 20, 2011

Wait so knights get special stuff!!!! From galaxy jay.sweet.If I get in I want to order death quetz or original quetz.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Jaygrazer - Sep. 20, 2011

Cant get orig. Quez. Death will do for reserve list.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Fury - Sep. 20, 2011

Bbs I'm not mad at u I was simply asking why does he sponsor a team and not antournament. I was semi mad when he said he wanted to sponsor the tourneys and u took over makes me feel like oh well i don't do anything for the tournaments why host them bbs can. And galaxy how come u don't respond to pms
And can anyone make maximum battles 2 on October 8th. We need 2 more people to get official galaxy would u like to sponsor?

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Jaygrazer - Sep. 20, 2011

Yeah. And sorry, i couldnt respond to your last one cuz i was sleepin. Now stop trolling the thread man, not cool. Pm me EXACTLY what you wanna buy.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Wienermeister - Sep. 20, 2011

Can you get phantom as a prize.How much for quetz and how long will it take to ship.I also might want kronos depends on price.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - BeyCenter - Sep. 20, 2011

He just said not to use the thread, PM him.

I should get the Vid up tomarrow.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Fury - Sep. 20, 2011

(Sep. 20, 2011  11:47 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: Yeah. And sorry, i couldnt respond to your last one cuz i was sleepin. Now stop trolling the thread man, not cool. Pm me EXACTLY what you wanna buy.

lol dude im not trolling.

Anywho, Ill give package deals to ya.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - SilverPoseidon - Sep. 20, 2011

Wow thanks Galaxy Jay. I am not sure yet but just in case, can you try to reserve a death and phantom for me. I am not 100% sure but can you still try?

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - BeybladeStation - Sep. 20, 2011

(Sep. 20, 2011  1:08 PM)Ethan37066 Wrote: Can you get phantom as a prize.How much for quetz and how long will it take to ship.I also might want kronos depends on price.
Why do you use this thread as such as a utility?

You should know that any discussion other than the Knights should go into PM.

SilverPoseidon

PM him, NOT here.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - SilverPoseidon - Sep. 20, 2011

Ok sorry BBS. I was just wondering. So has anybody thought of some good changes or add-ins to the Knights.

Ok. If u want anythin let me know by PM. THIS APPLIES TO YOU ETHAN.

SO, in the end, just make deals in PMs.

Galaxy Jay will notify me when it happens.

(Sep. 20, 2011  11:20 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: SO, in the end, just make deals in PMs.

Actually if he is sponsering you than he can do that on his thread,but isn't there a wabbit store thread.
This not his.

Yes but BBS is permitting him to post on this thread.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Crow - Sep. 20, 2011

Heres my video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO3_BaDK3bE

(Sep. 20, 2011  11:35 PM)Ethan37066 Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2011  11:20 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: SO, in the end, just make deals in PMs.

Actually if he is sponsering you than he can do that on his thread,but isn't there a wabbit store thread.
This not his.
I do not want personal deals on public affairs.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Jaygrazer - Sep. 21, 2011

Man i hate this. The stuff might not ship untill thursday or friday! Total carp. Plz be patient with me.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - SilverPoseidon - Sep. 21, 2011

It is okay because you are sponsoring us. You don't need to be so stressed. Take your time. We are all just glad you are evne sponsoring us

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - BeyCenter - Sep. 21, 2011

Ya its a pleasure, but you never answered my question.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Wienermeister - Sep. 21, 2011

Hey my orian won't ship till then eather.I have a feeling we are buying from the same guy.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Jaygrazer - Sep. 21, 2011

Suppossed to be ready tonight.....

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Wienermeister - Sep. 21, 2011

(Sep. 21, 2011  3:07 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: Suppossed to be ready tonight.....

Cool I must make combos!Every part from Orion is great.