World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - May. 29, 2009

(May. 29, 2009  9:51 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Your gonna go swimming? Please don't be like the guy that said..."I danced with a girl" and didn't get a response from everybody.

same guy actually

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - McMongol - May. 29, 2009

(May. 29, 2009  9:43 PM)Storm Pegasis Wrote: I'm going to a pool party for a girl's seinor graduation and guess what's goona happen?

boy howdy

damn brad and his beyomnipotence

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - BeyUK-Espio - May. 29, 2009

In that case I will say this, edited from original post.

Girls in Bikini's, never would have guessed. Have you never been to a beach before? Ask if one of them will dance with you...

(May. 29, 2009  9:52 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Same guy actually

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - cutewolfsam - May. 29, 2009

All of use are on this thing man, girls in bikinis it sounds like your going to have a fun time.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Aqua - May. 30, 2009

(May. 29, 2009  9:43 PM)Storm Pegasis Wrote: I'm going to a pool party for a girl's seinor graduation and guess what's goona happen?

lol this again

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - KaotikusNemesis - May. 30, 2009

And what was with Beast Wars Megatron and saying "Yessss" constantly? We get it, you're pleased, now shut up. You'll never be as awesome as the guy you named yourself after, so there.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - May. 30, 2009

(May. 30, 2009  1:37 AM)KaotikusNemesis Wrote: And what was with Beast Wars Megatron and saying "Yessss" constantly? We get it, you're pleased, now shut up. You'll never be as awesome as the guy you named yourself after, so there.

get out

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - AnnieDuck - May. 30, 2009

One of my idols and greatest inspirations has gone bankrupt. Christian Lacroix may ave to close his Haute Couture line... I am absolutely heartbroken.
His is a truly great house, that this is happening to such a genuinely talented person is very sad. Couture will never be the same without the sense of joy and vigor his presentations bring.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Bey Brad - May. 30, 2009

i don't have the same connection to lacroix annie does, but i love his work, so this sucks Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - AnnieDuck - May. 30, 2009

The closest equivalent I can come up with for you guys is if TT went bankrupt and just made Pop-Up Pirate until the end of time.

Oh, and if Dir En Grey started to do Blink covers and Shinya was replaced by a broken drum machine from 1985, with the other dudes playing on instruments from Candian Tire.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - - May. 30, 2009

(May. 30, 2009  2:11 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: The closest equivalent I can come up with for you guys is if TT went bankrupt and just made Pop-Up Pirate until the end of time.

no.
NOOOOOOO
[fetal position] NOOOOO

*sobs* Make the masochistic chibi pirate go awayyy D:

=Implodes=

if they turn popup pirate into a competitive battling game i'll buy it

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Synesthesia - May. 30, 2009

Socializing and absolute failure.

(May. 30, 2009  2:20 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: Socializing and absolute failure.

boy howdy

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - May. 30, 2009

Today has been a piss poor day. I actually pissed myself. I'm still failing math, I'm thinking about not even trying anymore just so that I can get a better mark in summer school, even if I pass with the Teacher's mercy it'll be a mark in the 50s, I don't want that, I can do better.

Note even with me failing Math, my average is still in the late 70's/early 80's. If I wasn't failing math, and had a decent grade (being a 60+), it would be a late 80's, early 90's average.

(May. 30, 2009  3:15 AM)To Wrote: Today has been a piss poor day. I actually pissed myself.

Wut!?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - The Shredder - May. 30, 2009

(May. 30, 2009  3:15 AM)To Wrote: Today has been a piss poor day. I actually pissed myself.

... now boys and girls, that is an example of what you dont say online

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - May. 30, 2009

Alcohol, copious amounts of it.

At least that's what I remember from my high school grad parties.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Storm Pegasis - May. 30, 2009

Yeah no. It was at a girl's house you jackass but I couldn't go because she friggin lives in Fruit Cove and I live in Orange Park!
(May. 30, 2009  1:33 AM)Aqua Wrote: lol this again

Burn in HELL.

[warn]

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Jsc - May. 30, 2009

Pinching_eyes_2 Sooooo...

I have this app called 6500 cool facts. Here are a few.

There are more english speakers in China than the USA.

Most cell phone antennas don't do anything except make people believe they are getting better reception.

People consume 6,000 pounds of food on average in their lifetime.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - The Shredder - May. 30, 2009

wow, i mean this in a good way; i want that app of completely useless factsGrin, what is it called?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Jsc - May. 30, 2009

Quote:called 6500 cool facts

It was free :\ so I got it.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - May. 30, 2009

(May. 30, 2009  3:34 AM)The Shredder Wrote: ... now boys and girls, that is an example of what you dont say online

Lol, it was at home, and it was barely anything. It was a few drops before I hit the washroom when I woke up. It was just unusual for that to happen to me. If it was something major my shame would have sunk in, and I wouldn't have posted it.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - SK - May. 30, 2009

does anyone from uk know the uk size of regular european 42.5 size shoes?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Zander Soulwind - May. 30, 2009

(May. 30, 2009  12:57 PM)To Wrote: Lol, it was at home, and it was barely anything. It was a few drops before I hit the washroom when I woke up. It was just unusual for that to happen to me. If it was something major my shame would have sunk in, and I wouldn't have posted it.

Seriously though, we don't want to know about these kind of things and you would be better of keeping it to yourself.