World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) (/Thread-Philippines-Any-fellow-Filipino-bladers-out-there-SPEAK-ENGLISH)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - xVaretyr - Dec. 05, 2010

(Dec. 05, 2010  12:23 PM)? Wrote: Individual: Lost in 3rd round to a MF Flame Libra T125ES

That must be like one of the worst combos. Why use MF on a stamina type bey? Speechless

Anyway, ?, is the Grand Tourney over already, or there is another one?

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - aruchi - Dec. 05, 2010

who is a blader that is a GURL pm me if you are

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - R.J.N.J.D.J - Dec. 05, 2010

Dang, there is an age limit up to 13 for the tournaments. Never new that. Good thing I'm turning 14 in 2014. Long time from now.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - boyet - Dec. 06, 2010

the grand tournament of this years (yes there will be more tournaments next year) beyblade competition was held at SM north EDSA extension building.

bankee toys who are the official distributors of takara tomy beyblades announced that because of the success of this years beyblade tournaments. they will continue the competition starting on the second weekend of january at the SM megamall toykingdom venue

here are some pictures. these pictures were taken before the start of the walk in elimination rounds.

[Image: beybladegrandtournament.jpg]

these are the capsule toys that bankee also sells besides beyblades.

alot of the event specials were sold at the venue.

the prizes includes WBBA exclusive gold, silver and bronze beyblades, grips, launchers, T-shirts, half gloves and many more.

there are scheduled mini games like most powerfull launches on electronic launchers on the stage.

walk in participant were scheduled at 1-2 pm, preregistration was held 10am to 2pm.

moment before the start of the competition and the place was packed with a lot of beyblade players

after the walk in competition, the past champions from the different venues will battle it out for the grand championship title.

at the venue, there were a lot of beyblade collectors who traded and sold some of the imported beybldes they have. this is not on the official schedule but some parents and older kids collects beyblades and they took the opportunity to trade on the venue floor.

the grand champion was DUKE DINO who uses an attack beyblade against the third place winner RYAN who uses a balanced beyblade.

dino took out ryans beyblade twice on the single's round but ryan won the tag team competition against dino.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - aruchi - Dec. 06, 2010

the next beyblade date is january 8, 2011 at megamall who wants to meet me there i will use lightning pegasus

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - xVaretyr - Dec. 06, 2010

(Dec. 06, 2010  11:42 AM)aruchi Wrote: the next beyblade date is january 8, 2011 at megamall who wants to meet me there i will use lightning pegasus

You can never use a Lightning Pegasus. The Lightning metal wheel is only compatible to the L-Drago clear wheel.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - blank_blank - Dec. 06, 2010

hi.. any ideas when ray unicorno and gravity perseus are coming out here officially?

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - big_sam - Dec. 07, 2010

hey guys... i might be the oldest member here...
i'm already 20 and still collect/play beyblades...
Believe it or not the first time i bought these beyblades i was so amazed by it (considering i'm already 20 and a med student) because of the metal design and the added weight to it.The sound of clashing metal wheels really adds to the excitement! and one thing that really makes it different from the rest is the duration in battle. i was impressed that battles almost last for a minute compared to the older generation (except the MS series, which was the first metal based beyblade)

i read of a comment by a user that his parents think that 12 is already too old for beyblades? well show this post to your parents that there are also adults who are kids in heart...

i personally think that as long as takara tomy makes beyblades, i will always be here to collect them...
if your asking what is the first bey i bought, well the first two bey i bought were the Dragoon Grip Attacker and the Draciel Metal Ball Defender way back at 1998...

my beyblades as of now are
Flame Libra
Burn Phoenix
Rock Leone (my personal favorite)
Dark Bull
Earth Aquila
And the Hybrid Wheel Set that comes with a clear stadium that has
Storm Pegasis and Dark Wolf

i later realized that my Storm Pegasis and Dark Wolf have different tracks and buttoms as compared to the one sold as individual starters...
Storm Pegasis has a clear royal blue track and buttom
while my Dark Wolf has a orange track and buttom
i going to ghills to check out the store bestoys...
hopefully i'll be getting grips and bey pointers. and if lucky i might even buy rare beys.

can't find Rock Escolpio Pinching_eyes_2 the JB (jog ball) buttom is just so cool and considering that the face design for me is the best looking so far...
looking forward to the release of Rock Giraffe and Ray Unicorno here in the philippines

and to people who keep on getting fooled by american crapy saying of "Let it Rip!" (ew)
it's way much better to say the ORIGINAL Japanese "Go Shoot!"
i understand the reason why the age limit is 13 and below because
obviously in my opinion lets say a 10-13 year old battle me hahaha sorry to say no matter what bey you use you'll definitely loose to me cuz strength wise in shooting you're nothing and to tell you the truth i can spin my libra for 5 mins ^^ not to brag i might even beat the champion here in the Philippines...

so i think bankee should make tournaments for senior divisions (ages 14 and above)

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Benedict - Dec. 07, 2010

@sam_m0jacko
you shouldn't underestimate them. They can beat you with their TOP TIER combos

and even though their shooting strength is below yours.

They have their shooting techniques and Top Tier Combo Beyblades. =)

note: your stamina type libra that can last until 5mins can be easily thrown by an attack bey =) because of it's light weight customization.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - big_sam - Dec. 07, 2010

ahahaha your right but i also make my own custom beys... but isn't simple that a stronger shoot is a sure advantage specially if you that you can shoot stronger than your opponent given you already have a strong bey whether it is an attack, stamina, defense or even a balance type? my preference is more on defense ever since i played with beys...

I might buy a Ray Gill 100RSF from ebay as it was rumored to be very hard to take out of the stadium...

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Benedict - Dec. 07, 2010

(Dec. 07, 2010  8:20 AM)sam_m0jacko Wrote: ahahaha your right but i also make my own custom beys... but isn't simple that a stronger shoot is a sure advantage specially if you that you can shoot stronger than your opponent given you already have a strong bey whether it is an attack, stamina, defense or even a balance type? my preference is more on defense ever since i played with beys...

I might buy a Ray Gill 100RSF from ebay as it was rumored to be very hard to take out of the stadium...

mostly attack type should be shot by banking or sliding shoot at 100%

defense type beys shouldn't be shot at 100%. it is better if you shot it by 70-80% only.

it's not that simple to control your shooting techniques it takes a lot of practice =)

yeah Ray ___100RSF is quite a top tier. like Ray ___90/100/CH120 RF/R2F a top tier combo. According to this post.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Potential-Competitive-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Combos-NOW-TESTING
it is a must for all beybladers to read this post.

we're both adult and i like what you said that "The sound of clashing metal wheels really adds to the excitement!" I ABSOLUTELY AGREE with this! HAHAHA =)

too bad the competitions is for ages below 14 only Unhappy =(

just got home from Green Hills

bought two launcher grips and a Rock Escolpio...
and like i said it looks pretty good and the JB Buttom makes it pretty aggressive for a defense type...
just waiting for my brother and i'll test it out in battle
the purpose of me buying Escolpio is its buttom...

found a beypointer at Green Hills... its worth 500 is it really worth it?

Benedict wanna meet up in the next competition?

(Dec. 07, 2010  10:16 AM)sam_m0jacko Wrote: just got home from Green Hills

bought two launcher grips and a Rock Escolpio...
and like i said it looks pretty good and the JB Buttom makes it pretty aggressive for a defense type...
just waiting for my brother and i'll test it out in battle
the purpose of me buying Escolpio is its buttom...

found a beypointer at Green Hills... its worth 500 is it really worth it?

Benedict wanna meet up in the next competition?

sure friend lets meet up, but i need to check my schedule first =)

is the next competition is on January 8?

i think bey pointer in toy kingdoms and toys r us have the same price at greenhills.

i don't think that is it necessary to buy one.

you can also get beypointer in BB-01 which is compose of pegasis and a shooter and it only cost 700 something. (correct me if i'am wrong)

ah ok...

i won't mind shelling out to buy the pegasis... cuz the pegasis i got from BB32 has a clear track and buttom... i think it's worth the extra 200 ^^ just the novelty of having one ahahaha

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - aruchi - Dec. 07, 2010

@sam_mOjacko and Benedict i wanna meet too allthough im a kid can i meet you guys i think your cool so yeah you'll identify me i have lightning pegasis
______________________________________________________________________________________________
pls dont mock me in this posty pls.i really hate people that mock me meet me at megamall in the tournament there if you see me using lightning pegasis

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - xVaretyr - Dec. 07, 2010

(Dec. 07, 2010  12:06 PM)aruchi Wrote: @sam_mOjacko and Benedict i wanna meet too allthough im a kid can i meet you guys i think your cool so yeah you'll identify me i have lightning pegasis
______________________________________________________________________________________________
pls dont mock me in this posty pls.i really hate people that mock me meet me at megamall in the tournament there if you see me using lightning pegasis

I tell you it's really not possible. Unless you just use pegasis' face bolt and still use the L-Drago clear wheel?

(Dec. 07, 2010  12:12 PM)-Nv.ReNgAN Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2010  12:06 PM)aruchi Wrote: @sam_mOjacko and Benedict i wanna meet too allthough im a kid can i meet you guys i think your cool so yeah you'll identify me i have lightning pegasis

I tell you it's really not possible. Unless you just use pegasis' face bolt and still use the L-Drago clear wheel?

aruchi sure lets meet at mega mall BB-tournament venue.
@Nv.ReNgAN I agree. As for now Lightning wheel is only compatible to L-Drago's clear wheel.

so january 8 guys hehe i might bring my brother with me...

aruchi
hey i saw your video on youtube ahahaha as what i was expecting an L Drago with a Pegasis Face lol Tongue_out_wink
and i notice that you crank your launcher... if you think that it makes it stronger your wrong nothing happens and the gears inside might break in the future if you continue doing that... and that is based on experience back when i was at grade 5 ahahaha year 2002 i broke a lot of launchers back then because i thought that cranking it would produce a certain recoil or something... but now i learned my lesson... take care of your L Drago Launcher cuz as of now there are no left spin launchers available separately... and L Drago is not compatible with a normal right spin launcher

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - boyet - Dec. 08, 2010

(Dec. 07, 2010  2:25 AM)sam_m0jacko Wrote: hey guys... i might be the oldest member here...

hello sam_m0jacko

i think im the oldest at 41, i also collect beyblades.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - blank_blank - Dec. 08, 2010

Quote:hey guys... i might be the oldest member here...

I'm 30 :-D but i don't play beyblade i just play casually and seldomly but i think i like to collect.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Benedict - Dec. 08, 2010

(Dec. 08, 2010  2:08 AM)boyet Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2010  2:25 AM)sam_m0jacko Wrote: hey guys... i might be the oldest member here...

hello sam_m0jacko

Two Thumbs Up for you sir boyet =)

btw sir where can i still buy BB-01 the Pegasis, shooter and beylauncher in it?
because I just saw to your posted pictures last grand tournament that they are selling BB-01?

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Delta Bladerâ„¢ - Dec. 08, 2010

(Dec. 08, 2010  4:01 AM)Benedict Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2010  2:08 AM)boyet Wrote:

hello sam_m0jacko

Two Thumbs Up for you sir boyet =)

btw sir where can i still buy BB-01 the Pegasis, shooter and beylauncher in it?
because I just saw to your posted pictures last grand tournament that they are selling BB-01?

They were selling BB-01. It's hard to find.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - big_sam - Dec. 08, 2010

boyet
the storm pegasis does not have the bey pointer but the first gen pegasis has one....

boyet
wow ahahaha we're both kids at heartCute

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Rxkt48 - Dec. 09, 2010

Mga Pinoy!
do yous know any Tournament sa mga SM MALL ??
malapit sa Bulacan
salamat!!! =D