World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - MaxL - Jul. 12, 2010

Hahahaha.

Some used one of my quotes as their signature.

I feel so hornored~~

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Diamond - Jul. 12, 2010

(Jul. 12, 2010  12:39 PM)MaxL Wrote: Hahahaha.

Some used one of my quotes as their signature.

I feel so hornored~~
hornored or honored/honoured?

I wonder who used your quote, haha.

EDIT: Found him.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - OkiBlaze - Jul. 12, 2010

だれ?? (Who?)
Also, my schedule for next year came in.
Sucks carp.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - jengy pegasus - Jul. 12, 2010

XDhey guys im a new comer and i just want to ask who lives in hong kong and do you know where and when there will be a beyblade tournament i really want to go to one and win a gold silver and bronze pegasis 105f.
StupidTongue_out_winkConfusedCryingLips_sealed:\XD

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Diamond - Jul. 12, 2010

(Jul. 12, 2010  2:05 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: だれ?? (Who?)
Also, my schedule for next year came in.
Sucks carp.
The member who stats that he is not David Bowie.
(Jul. 12, 2010  2:14 PM)jengy pegasus Wrote: XDhey guys im a new comer and i just want to ask who lives in hong kong and do you know where and when there will be a beyblade tournament i really want to go to one and win a gold silver and bronze pegasis 105f.
StupidTongue_out_winkConfusedCryingLips_sealed:\XD
The next HK Beyblade tournament is at July the 30th- August the 3rd.
However, the prizes this time are not the 3 Pegasis. This time, they are giving out Gold, Silver and Bronze Mercury Anubis 85XF.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - RエスコルピオT125JB - Jul. 12, 2010

(Jul. 12, 2010  2:15 PM)Climax Wrote: The next HK Beyblade tournament is at July the 30th- August the 3rd.
However, the prizes this time are not the 3 Pegasis. This time, they are giving out Gold, Silver and Bronze Mercury Anubis 85XF.

HK Champion Cup, prizes of champions
Primary 1-2 prize: Silver Mercury Anubis 85XF
Primary 3-6 prize: Gold Mercury Anubis 85XF
Form 1~ prize: Bronze Mercury Anubis 85XF

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - SK - Jul. 13, 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25-BEGZCc0U
I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH Smile Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Dirge - Jul. 13, 2010

Been listen to limp bizkit the last few days why did nu metal have to die ): it was pretty epic

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Diamond - Jul. 13, 2010

The following graph is produced after interview a large variety of animals Grin:
[Image: animals-chart.jpg]
(Image by Malaysian artist Chow Hon Lam)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - OkiBlaze - Jul. 13, 2010

I also believe this is true.
I mean, we eat all kinds of animals. Some people don't realize that we're this powerful amongst other animals.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - .:.:Kai:.:. - Jul. 13, 2010

Of course, We eat and we need to survive (at least in the occidental society)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kai-V - Jul. 13, 2010

(Jul. 13, 2010  4:19 PM)|||Kai||| Wrote: Of course, We eat and we need to survive (at least in the occidental society)
Not in the East, hahah.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - To - Jul. 13, 2010

Man, if my life was like an episode of Degrassi, I'd just pack it in and give up.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - .:.:Kai:.:. - Jul. 13, 2010

(Jul. 13, 2010  6:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2010  4:19 PM)|||Kai||| Wrote: Of course, We eat and we need to survive (at least in the occidental society)
Not in the East, hahah.

I´m agree, have you ever eaten soya? It´s delicious

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kai-V - Jul. 14, 2010

(Jul. 13, 2010  11:06 PM)|||Kai||| Wrote: I´m agree, have you ever eaten soya? It´s delicious
They still kill though ... Soya is alright.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Daegor42 - Jul. 14, 2010

I just noticed I have a new Face. Awesome. New goal: Get as many Faces as Khel by 2012.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Diamond - Jul. 14, 2010

(Jul. 14, 2010  7:15 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: I just noticed I have a new Face. Awesome. New goal: Get as many Faces as Khel by 2012.
Congratulations!Joyful_2

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - RエスコルピオT125JB - Jul. 14, 2010

(Jul. 14, 2010  7:15 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: I just noticed I have a new Face. Awesome. New goal: Get as many Faces as Khel by 2012.

Haha, congratulations! Khel's faces...Party time...

I don't think I'll want to give the world the best I have anymore... Confused
[Image: 129191239404777423.jpg]

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - OkiBlaze - Jul. 14, 2010

Haha, Japanese and their Engrish typos...
I don't blame them though, its a whole different language, it might be hard to comprehend.
Example, when Japanese say "I want to go to the store," after translation, the order would be:
I, store, want, go to.
Instead of:
I, want, go to, store.
Haha, sorry, got a little carried away xD.

Is "You'll get kicked in the teeth" a typo?XD

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - OkiBlaze - Jul. 14, 2010

Maybe they meant kissed?
Okay, that is a really bad typo.
XD

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Daegor42 - Jul. 14, 2010

Kissed in the teeth doesn't sound that good either.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Aikemi - Jul. 15, 2010

In 4 days I will have been a member for 2 years :o

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - .:.:Kai:.:. - Jul. 15, 2010

Oh! Congratulations!

And for Okiblader, I think that is better spanish because if you want to speak formally or to a honorable person, you can modify the "personal adverbial" which is divided in 3 formas; "usted" [no traslation] very formal, "tu" [you] and plural.

Climax , that´s not a good bag, because is sarcastic