World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE (/Thread-METAL-FIGHT-BEYBLADE-AUGUST-9-NEW-SERIES-RELEASE)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - SexyMichael - May. 16, 2008

Roy Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:[Image: Mfbfeatured.jpg]

do you enjoy my terrible photoshop

Not really because it is the only picture that we have got of two metal blades hitting each other.

Well the release is August 9th you you guys in america but do you know the release date for England? (I won't be surprised if you didn't.)

The release date in Japan is the 9th.

We won't see these manufactured in America for a couple years.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bey Brad - May. 16, 2008

Release date for outside of Japan is 2010, that's all we know so far.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Zander Soulwind - May. 17, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:Release date for outside of Japan is 2010, that's all we know so far.

2010! Good grief you wouldn't have thought it would take so long.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - knux - May. 17, 2008

Roy Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:Release date for outside of Japan is 2010, that's all we know so far.

Thats good compared to most things lol

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bey Brad - May. 17, 2008

Roy Wrote:

Launching a franchise worldwide isn't exactly easy.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - keyblader007 - May. 17, 2008

This message is to Tamer Brad.

Do you know if you can get us beywiki members a discount on Ideal808?

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bey Brad - May. 17, 2008

keyblader007 Wrote:This message is to Tamer Brad.

Do you know if you can get us beywiki members a discount on Ideal808?

AGHHHHH

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Ichida - May. 17, 2008

XD

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Blue - May. 17, 2008

ahahaha

brad i don't think that there is a physical hexagon in either stadium

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - TheBlackBlade22 - May. 17, 2008

I just want to know what some of the things actually do

What does the beyponter do?

What is the differnce between the B-11 beylauncher and the green one i see in the starter sets?

what exactly is the shooter grip?

also the rip cords look the same as the old ones are they?

i cant wait to they come out idc how much i spend on them.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - TraceKaiser - May. 17, 2008

2010? Damn, thank god for the internet. Bet it comes out like, 2011 over in the UK Uncertain
But this is so damn cool for me, when I got into Beyblade originally I was like 9, and got into it just as the toys came out over here (I was the first person in school to have one hehe). I brought it into school, and everyone was amazed that I had one of the things from this amazing show they all loved. I had no idea the show existed, and asked about it. Turned out the episode of Kai vs Tyson for the Japanese championship was that night! And thus began a 4 year love of the franchise. However, seeing everything start up from scratch, hear people's ideas about it and get them before they arrive on these shores... now that's pretty cool too!

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Raiyu - May. 17, 2008

SexyMichael Wrote:
Raiyu Wrote:I disagree.
Lupus - Wolf (Dog)
Pegasus - Winged Horse (Horse)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zodiac#Western_zodiac

???

If someone walked up to you and said that their sign was the big dipper, would you believe them?
I could have sworn we were talking about the Chinese Zodiac and Constellations. Where does Western Zodiac come from?

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Kuznetsov - May. 18, 2008

Raiyu Wrote:I could have sworn we were talking about the Chinese Zodiac and Constellations. Where does Western Zodiac come from?
None of the publicly existing Horoscope Series Beyblades are based on the Chinese Zodiac animal signs, both 2 so far are based on the Western Zodiac signs: Bull and Leo. The rest being constellations as mentioned or just generic animals. (Unless Wolf was named Lupus anywhere.)

Bull, Leo, Sagittarius etc. = Western Zodiac signs
Dog, Rat, Tiger etc. = Chinese Zodiac signs
Lepus, Lupus, Pegasus etc. = Constellations

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bey Brad - May. 18, 2008

guys who cares

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Kuznetsov - May. 18, 2008

Me, I suppose. I missed out on all this with the first series run up.

---

What is a beyponter ...?

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bey Brad - May. 18, 2008

nobody knows honestly

I imagine it will have similar functions to the DX shooters

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Tototototototo - May. 18, 2008

what the hell, ideal?

Brad, is the opening image directly from ideal? The reason I ask this is because the prices seem to be deliberately removed from all the beyblades except for the deluxe set. Even then, it's still $14 less than ideal's pricing.

Mr. Toto Wrote:what the hell, ideal?

Brad, is the opening image directly from ideal? The reason I ask this is because the prices seem to be deliberately removed from all the beyblades except for the deluxe set. Even then, it's still $14 less than ideal's pricing.

Opening image? What do you mean? And removed prices? I'm really confused.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Tototototototo - May. 18, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:
Mr. Toto Wrote:what the hell, ideal?

Opening image? What do you mean? And removed prices? I'm really confused.

The image in the first post of the topic. All of the prices aren't listed there, and if memory serves right, wasn't this image from Ideal?

Wow, yeah I didn't notice that. Like I said I am still working out the situation with Ideal. If they can't do anything then I'll make sure all members here are able to easily and comfortably order from Japan. I'm not going to support price-gouging.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Sega - May. 18, 2008

I know where not supposed to dicuss the Insect Beyblade stuff, but can someone post up Photos of the fakes? Would like to see them.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Roan - May. 18, 2008

Yeah whatever happened to the Insect blades anyway?

Were those fakes or were they renamed to MFB or what?

I have no idea what the hell those were to be honest! They weren't fakes. I think they may have been an announced but canceled release. They were plastic gen, though. It was just a bit of a misunderstanding that they were thought to be the new line.

Kind of disappointing, because a line of Beyblades based on beetles would be kickass!

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Blue - May. 18, 2008

so they were real??
yea they looked fricking sweet.. some ars looked recycled.

hey is Ideal under new management or something?

I don't think it's new management, but I think the guy I worked with before is away from the company right now.