World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want? (/Thread-Christmas-What-are-you-doing-What-do-you-want)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want? - Tiger Empress - Dec. 25, 2015

I got manga and anime books, chocolate, a realistic-sized stuffed tiger to guard my bedroom, movies, a mixed Cd, black socks, hoodies, a shirt, an electronic pet bird, a Bluetooth rechargeable speaker, a Dragon NaturallySpeaking Home,and after all that waiting STILL NO EARTH METAL WHEELS!

RE: Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want? - Neo - Dec. 25, 2015

(Dec. 25, 2015  3:12 PM)Tiger Empress Wrote: I got manga and anime books, chocolate, a realistic-sized stuffed tiger to guard my bedroom, movies, a mixed Cd, black socks, hoodies, a shirt, an electronic pet bird, a Bluetooth rechargeable speaker, a Dragon NaturallySpeaking Home,and after all that waiting STILL NO EARTH METAL WHEELS!

http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/271543010129
Dude. Buy it. It's just an Earth Wheel.

RE: Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want? - Mint - Dec. 25, 2015

(Dec. 25, 2015  1:24 PM)Meta madness Wrote: i got nothing, which is the greatest gift of them all
Im so jealous :C

RE: Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want? - the huge winner - Dec. 25, 2015

got that xbox one with star war battle front

RE: Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want? - Mint - Dec. 25, 2015

(Dec. 25, 2015  3:57 PM)tomcoopwinhou Wrote: got that xbox one with star war battle front
You're lucky your parents would give you that , an XBOX one in exchange for a visit to the elderly is Extremely worth it. And Bingo is IMO a great game. And you shouldn't whine about going to the elderly though , Just sayin' no offense. But yeah it's horrible to whine about it.

RE: Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want? - Meta madness - Dec. 25, 2015

(Dec. 25, 2015  3:49 PM)Get Rekt Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2015  1:24 PM)Meta madness Wrote: i got nothing, which is the greatest gift of them all
Im so jealous :C

why? Who wants nothing for christmas? Well except me because of my anti-christmas spirit but hey...

RE: Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want? - DRAGON KING - Dec. 25, 2015

I'll mail you coal meta

RE: Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want? - Meta madness - Dec. 25, 2015

Yeah, how about no thank you.

RE: Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want? - Calculator Carp - Dec. 25, 2015

I just got a blue iPod Touch. Grin

RE: Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want? - Neo - Dec. 25, 2015

I got five bucks, some coal, and a cup of bleach
just what I wanted

RE: Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want? - Manicben - Dec. 25, 2015

I got a hoodie. One that was too small for my dad...
Yup... That was it...

Lol, but I did get some money for my ski holiday with my university just after New Year.
Plus I should be getting some Burst beys as well as a Complete Selection Animation Digivice after I get back from the skiing. Oh, I paid for those ones tho. :')

RE: Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want? - Hato - Dec. 26, 2015

Got a bunch of plastic beys, the list being Flash Leopard 2, Trygle, Driger V2, Gaia Dragoon V, Griffolyon, Einstein MS, Driger S, Dranzer GT, Dragoon G, Draciel G and Metal Driger. Got 3 grips too, and 3 Burst RB1s. And can't forget the the Tornado Attack :')

Pretty good haul ^^

RE: Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want? - Bey Brad - Dec. 26, 2015

That's so awesome!

Nothing for me this year, sadly.

RE: Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want? - Meta madness - Dec. 26, 2015

Who else got nothing this year?

RE: Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want? - Kai-V - Dec. 26, 2015

(Dec. 26, 2015  3:17 AM)Meta madness Wrote: Who else got nothing this year?

We stopped giving each other presents more than a year ago, in my family, because we prefer to keep our money to buy what we really want personally.

RE: Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want? - Meta madness - Dec. 26, 2015

(Dec. 26, 2015  3:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2015  3:17 AM)Meta madness Wrote: Who else got nothing this year?

We stopped giving each other presents more than a year ago, in my family, because we prefer to keep our money to buy what we really want personally.

that's 3 of us...

Also, I need to add that into my family next year, considering tougher times. Plus to distant to know what each other want.

RE: Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want? - MissingNo. - Dec. 26, 2015

My family gave me money instead of presents, because they just don't know what to offer me.

But well, my brothers and I got Super Smash Bros. U and Mario Maker !

RE: Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want? - Calculator Carp - Dec. 26, 2015

(Dec. 26, 2015  4:47 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: My family gave me money instead of presents, because they just don't know what to offer me.

But well, my brothers and I got Super Smash Bros. U and Mario Maker !

Nice. If you do anything interesting in Mario Maker be sure to post about it in my thread. Wink

RE: Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want? - Half Nail - Dec. 27, 2015

My parents are amazing. This is what I got for Christmas:

[Image: tumblr_o01bc1P7xI1uz8wkmo1_1280.jpg]

A Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass. Normally, Squier basses are lower-end budget models of Fender guitars, but this one really matches up well with standard Fender models. Its design is based off of 70's models, with a lacquered maple neck, black block inlays on the fret board, the woodgrain body, and two vintage-style J-pickups. It feels, sounds, and looks beautiful. It was an awesome upgrade from my starter bass!

Also, I got Rush's R40 Blu-Ray. Awesome concert, glad I got to see it live when they were here in Vegas, now I can see their Toronto show whenever I want!

RE: Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want? - Tri - Dec. 27, 2015

I'm pretty satisfied with my gifts, especially for not asking for anything!

I got a new Harmony Guitar, amp, speakers for my truck, jeans, other clothes, new earphones, new drumsticks, a heated blanket, and some cash. I bought myself some gifts too. I got an audio cable, a pedal for the guitar, and a wall adapter for the pedal.

I think I'll stick with the whole not asking thing, haha! Merry (late) Christmas and Happy (early) New Year everyone!

RE: Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want? - Flame~Capricorn - Dec. 27, 2015

I got the samurai cyclone stadium battle set, and the nerf N-strike Blasing bow. planning to rebarrel it for elite darts.

RE: Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want? - ~Stoney~ - Dec. 30, 2015

Got a mint Pfaff 97. Enough said. Stupid

RE: Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want? - DRAGON KING - Dec. 30, 2015

(Dec. 30, 2015  3:08 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Got a mint Pfaff 97. Enough said. Stupid

I had to google that. I thought i was a car and I was like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

RE: Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want? - RagerBlade - Jan. 01, 2016

I forgot to post. Got a Macbook Air and money Smile.

RE: Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want? - ~Stoney~ - Jan. 01, 2016

(Dec. 30, 2015  4:18 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2015  3:08 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Got a mint Pfaff 97. Enough said. Stupid

I had to google that. I thought i was a car and I was like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Lol yeah. XD I't almost 50 years old, still in perfect condition and it'll just run forever. Probably the best of its kind. Still so excited... *_*