World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What was the first ever episode of Beyblade you saw? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: What was the first ever episode of Beyblade you saw? (/Thread-What-was-the-first-ever-episode-of-Beyblade-you-saw)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: What was the first ever episode of Beyblade you saw? - JerryWhite55 - Aug. 18, 2020

Beyblade Season 1 Episode 1.

RE: What was the first ever episode of Beyblade you saw? - BeybladeManiac0 - Aug. 18, 2020

I think the first episode I saw was Gingka vs Reji. When I was 5, I used to watch clips of Beyblade episodes on Youtube using my Grandpa's computer, and that's the earliest I can remember, ever since then, Poison Serpent has been my favourite Metal Fusion Bey.

RE: What was the first ever episode of Beyblade you saw? - Bladerbuilder - Aug. 18, 2020

My first episode I ever saw was ep1. of god I think.....

RE: What was the first ever episode of Beyblade you saw? - g2_ - Aug. 18, 2020

The first episode of metal fusion.

RE: What was the first ever episode of Beyblade you saw? - FireKingArd - Aug. 19, 2020

I remember watching T.V on a saturday morning and the American airing of the first Metal Fusion episode came on. That's what got me into beyblade and I fell in love with it instantly.

RE: What was the first ever episode of Beyblade you saw? - rainy days - Aug. 19, 2020

Metal Masters.

RE: What was the first ever episode of Beyblade you saw? - TakaraTheLord - Aug. 19, 2020

Episode 1 metal fusion

RE: What was the first ever episode of Beyblade you saw? - Master_chanter0 - Aug. 19, 2020

Beyblade burst turbo episode 1

RE: What was the first ever episode of Beyblade you saw? - NexusBoom8420 - Feb. 22, 2021

The first Beyblade episode I watched was Metal fusion episode 1.

RE: What was the first ever episode of Beyblade you saw? - i'm batman - Feb. 22, 2021

Burst God Ep 39: Emperor of the Underground

RE: What was the first ever episode of Beyblade you saw? - MasterChef - Feb. 22, 2021

Beyblade burst Evolution ep 51

RE: What was the first ever episode of Beyblade you saw? - Pixi - Feb. 22, 2021

Beyblade burst ep 1

RE: What was the first ever episode of Beyblade you saw? - Free... Hoya - Feb. 22, 2021

Beyblade Burst episode 5.

RE: What was the first ever episode of Beyblade you saw? - PinkRose - Feb. 22, 2021

Classic Burst ep 3. Man, those were good days.

RE: What was the first ever episode of Beyblade you saw? - UKZ - Feb. 22, 2021

My first full episode of beyblade burst was the first Beyblade Burst anime

RE: What was the first ever episode of Beyblade you saw? - Ryuga's Son - Feb. 22, 2021

Old Generation Beyblade 2000 episode 1

RE: What was the first ever episode of Beyblade you saw? - Golden Freddy - Feb. 22, 2021

It was the battle in season 1 of burst with Valt and shu

RE: What was the first ever episode of Beyblade you saw? - SeaBASS90 - Feb. 22, 2021

Sparking episode 7

Well ofc Beyblade Burst episode 1

RE: What was the first ever episode of Beyblade you saw? - BeybladeBurst#1 - Mar. 12, 2021

(Jul. 22, 2020  3:29 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I wanna say episode 1 of Beyblade Burst the first season, but honestly I am not 100% sure. It was some episode for Beyblade Burst and I remember seeing the commercials for it on Disney XD, so I wanna day it was episode 1 of the first season of Beyblade Burst.

The first episode of Beyblade I ever watched was Beyblade Burst episode 1.

RE: What was the first ever episode of Beyblade you saw? - GhostFox - Mar. 12, 2021

One of the OG episodes, I was too small to remember which :p

RE: What was the first ever episode of Beyblade you saw? - 6Jupiter5 - Mar. 12, 2021

Metal fusion episode 1

RE: What was the first ever episode of Beyblade you saw? - eggblader - Mar. 12, 2021

(Mar. 12, 2021  6:25 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Metal fusion episode 1

me too i think.

RE: What was the first ever episode of Beyblade you saw? - JCE_13 - Mar. 12, 2021

(Jul. 22, 2020  3:29 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I wanna say episode 1 of Beyblade Burst the first season, but honestly I am not 100% sure. It was some episode for Beyblade Burst and I remember seeing the commercials for it on Disney XD, so I wanna day it was episode 1 of the first season of Beyblade Burst.

Are you me? That's my exact story!

RE: What was the first ever episode of Beyblade you saw? - AudreySnappy - Apr. 05, 2021

Metal Fury episode 1

RE: What was the first ever episode of Beyblade you saw? - UnionDragon007 - Apr. 05, 2021

Beyblade Burst Season 1 Episode 1