World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
UPDATED-SELLING STICKER SHEETS!(ONLY PLASTICS AND HMS) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: UPDATED-SELLING STICKER SHEETS!(ONLY PLASTICS AND HMS) (/Thread-UPDATED-SELLING-STICKER-SHEETS-ONLY-PLASTICS-AND-HMS)

Pages: 1 2

RE: UPDATED-SELLING STICKER SHEETS!(ONLY PLASTICS AND HMS).SELLING ZEUS BEYBLADE(HASBRO)! - Hato - Dec. 28, 2015

(Dec. 28, 2015  5:18 PM)TURLES Wrote: Xvaretyr read the posts again and he mentioned my beys r fake!

I hvnt reported to wbo otherwuse he would be warned
Which i dont want to

Which i dont want to

Which i dont want to

~Stoney~ had said it makes the beys look fake; as in the beys look fake when using the stickers, since the quality is not too good.

Anybody who has a printer or a local library can print these... Don't think too many people would buy this.

RE: UPDATED-SELLING STICKER SHEETS!(ONLY PLASTICS AND HMS).SELLING ZEUS BEYBLADE(HASBRO)! - TURLES - Dec. 28, 2015

Okay bt. I dont print on local. Print with local paper

RE: UPDATED-SELLING!(ONLY PLASTICS AND HMS).SELLING ZEUS BEYBLADE(HASBRO)! - Angry Face - Dec. 28, 2015

(Dec. 26, 2015  10:04 AM)TURLES Wrote: Real pics-
All sheets are same as in pics!!
These r jst sample pics

Are these sheets samples of your work? Or are the stickers on your Zeus the sample?

(Dec. 26, 2015  10:04 AM)TURLES Wrote:

RE: UPDATED-SELLING STICKER SHEETS!(ONLY PLASTICS AND HMS).SELLING ZEUS BEYBLADE(HASBRO)! - TURLES - Dec. 28, 2015

Sample pics i meant is a pic of my product

And zeus was worn so i applied my stckers!!
So if i will again apply fresh stickers on my zeus and upload its pic on my thread!

I will apply stckers on my zeus

Sheets are samples

RE: UPDATED-SELLING STICKER SHEETS!(ONLY PLASTICS AND HMS).SELLING ZEUS BEYBLADE(HASBRO)! - ~Stoney~ - Dec. 28, 2015

(Dec. 28, 2015  5:03 PM)TURLES Wrote: Kai v i ws blocked for making another post for zeus thats why i combineed it.. I ws blocked by canno and he told to updaye this thread

Stoney i aggre with u!!

And stoney stop sayingthat my beys are fake!!! I will report this to wbo!!! Only takara and sonokong and hasbro vrs!

And i hv a way to cut stickers without damaging them

And stoney stop sayingthat my beys are please. Stoney u must not say anything!!

And stoney stop sayingthat my beys are please. Stoney u must not say anything!!

And GUYS I KNW MY STICKER QUALITY!! THEY ARE GOOD AS NEW!! IF ANYONE WANTS THEY WILL BUY!!! BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST TO IMPROVE MY PRODUCTS!

How would u feell if someone says ur beys are fake!! Think before u talk or read the rules!

Let me summarize:
First you "agree" with me. Then you put words in my mouth that I´ve never said (thanks @[Hato] for clearing it up) and then - to be straight forward - tell me to shut t. f. up twice. Then you disagree again and defend your rubbish (like @[Ultra] put it quite fittingly) while being extremely rude and then even tell us to read the rules and threaten us to report our posts.

Some advice:
1. YOU read the rules and change your behavior on this site. Cholerics are not appreciated and you will be the one, who gets warned, if you don´t treat others, with a little more respect.
2. Stop spamming. Your double/triple/... posts will be merged by the system automatically, but this probably won´t be tolerated much longer.
3. If you can´t deny yourself being rude and threatening to others, at least condescend to reading profiles. I´m female.

RE: UPDATED-SELLING STICKER SHEETS!(ONLY PLASTICS AND HMS).SELLING ZEUS BEYBLADE(HASBRO)! - Ultra - Dec. 28, 2015

Tbh this has been the most entertaining thread in a while for me. I'd be amazed if anyone buys stickers off this guy considering his rude and erratic behavior.

RE: UPDATED-SELLING STICKER SHEETS!(ONLY PLASTICS AND HMS).SELLING ZEUS BEYBLADE(HASBRO)! - Jinbee - Dec. 28, 2015

You need sticker paper, it's better quality and has the same shine as normal stickers. These are cut a little messily and if course too blurry and merged in a way, I think it also seems too papery compared to normal stickers.

RE: UPDATED-SELLING STICKER SHEETS!(ONLY PLASTICS AND HMS).SELLING ZEUS BEYBLADE(HASBRO)! - Meta madness - Dec. 28, 2015

doesn't have that feeling of gloss? since that's what (I print on for stickers) tend to be for the paper.

RE: UPDATED-SELLING STICKER SHEETS!(ONLY PLASTICS AND HMS).SELLING ZEUS BEYBLADE(HASBRO)! - Kai-V - Dec. 29, 2015

Guys, just get back on topic. You either want to buy these stickers or not, so only post if you have interest in them, now.

RE: UPDATED-SELLING STICKER SHEETS!(ONLY PLASTICS AND HMS).SELLING ZEUS BEYBLADE(HASBRO)! - TURLES - Dec. 29, 2015

Guys i. M extremly sorry fr my behaviour!
Atleast have some faitj in my product!
If its fake. Or bad u cn report to wbo fr selling fake things

RE: UPDATED-SELLING STICKER SHEETS!(ONLY PLASTICS AND HMS).SELLING ZEUS BEYBLADE(HASBRO)! - Neo - Dec. 29, 2015

I do hope you can get some professional materials.
I'm sure we'd all love to get our hands on some good stickers to replace our originals.

RE: UPDATED-SELLING STICKER SHEETS!(ONLY PLASTICS AND HMS).SELLING ZEUS BEYBLADE(HASBRO)! - TURLES - Dec. 29, 2015

I will try my best to offer good products and develope good relation with all bladers of world and make good image of mine!