World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues: Added stock! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues: Added stock! (/Thread-BEY-BRAD-BEY-SALES-EPISODE-II-The-Saga-Continues-Added-stock)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues - AnnieDuck - Sep. 04, 2009

Read the OP. If you want to buy something, PM me.

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues - Umblumb - Sep. 04, 2009

how much for galeon?

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues - AnnieDuck - Sep. 04, 2009

PM me your offer.

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues - Umblumb - Sep. 04, 2009

sent

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues - loyalty - Sep. 04, 2009

how much for dranzer g pm me the price

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues - fragbait - Sep. 04, 2009

It says 25 bucks.

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues - Bey Brad - Sep. 04, 2009

(Sep. 04, 2009  5:41 PM)keyblader09 Wrote: how much for dranzer g pm me the price

Read the OP; it says PM her an offer.

(Sep. 04, 2009  6:10 PM)fragbait Wrote: It says 25 bucks.

No it doesn't.

Just letting you guys know that I'm leaving for a few days next week, so get your paid orders in now and I'll ship them later today or on Monday.

I also won't be able to respond to PMs while I'm gone, so don't try to contact me.

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues - AnnieDuck - Sep. 05, 2009

First round of orders just shipped!

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues - fragbait - Sep. 05, 2009

(Sep. 04, 2009  8:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: No it doesn't.

Your right....where did I see the 25 bucks?

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues-ADDED BEYMYSTERY SETS, DARK DRANZER - JonnB - Sep. 07, 2009

Do the STdiujms have prices or are those offers

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues-ADDED BEYMYSTERY SETS, DARK DRANZER - AnnieDuck - Sep. 07, 2009

Stadiums are 25 if you buy only one, 20 if you get a couple of them.

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues-ADDED BEYMYSTERY SETS, DARK DRANZER - blade master819 - Sep. 07, 2009

so for tb and tbts and gaia dragoon g and metal driger how much for all those

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues-ADDED BEYMYSTERY SETS, DARK DRA - Bey Brad - Sep. 07, 2009

(Sep. 07, 2009  11:07 PM)blade master819 Wrote: so for tb and tbts and gaia dragoon g and metal driger how much for all those

[Image: postbit_pm.png]

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues-GONE UNTIL SUNDAY, DONT PM - Dreamborn - Sep. 10, 2009

interested in the magical ape if it's still there and the orange dranzer mf and the normal dranzer mf. what condition are they in?

Thanks Joyful_3

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues-GONE UNTIL SUNDAY, DONT PM - AnnieDuck - Sep. 11, 2009

They're all in excellentt condition. I believe the MAMS I have left has an odd bit, though.

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues-GONE UNTIL SUNDAY, DONT PM - blake005 - Sep. 11, 2009

got any hardmetal launcher grips?

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues-GONE UNTIL SUNDAY, DONT PM - AnnieDuck - Sep. 11, 2009

Everything I have for sale is listed in the opening post.

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues-GONE UNTIL SUNDAY, DONT PM - DranzerMS - Sep. 11, 2009

Is the Dranzer MF for sale blue? And is it brand new?

Oha and what colour is the tornado balance stadium?

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues - 19sand - Sep. 11, 2009

(Sep. 03, 2009  6:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's used. :\

so how much for dragoon ms red and is it used and how much is it to be shipped to the uk and how much is dragoon ms red

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues - Bey Brad - Sep. 11, 2009

(Sep. 11, 2009  8:35 PM)19sand Wrote: so how much for dragoon ms red and is it used and how much is it to be shipped to the uk and how much is dragoon ms red

never mind, i won't sell to you

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues - 19sand - Sep. 12, 2009

(Sep. 11, 2009  9:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: never mind, i won't sell to you

do u sell hms launchers and key to lock it in withStupid

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues - DranzerMS - Sep. 12, 2009

(Sep. 12, 2009  12:48 PM)19sand Wrote: do u sell hms launchers and key to lock it in withStupid

I don't see the point in asking Bey Brad isn't going to sell to you for some reason Confused

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues-GONE UNTIL SUNDAY, DONT PM - blake005 - Sep. 12, 2009

do you have a pic of W shooter or where can i see one?

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues-GONE UNTIL SUNDAY, DONT PM - 19sand - Sep. 13, 2009

how much for a hms launcher and a starter key to lock in the blades Stupid