World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Phantom Cancer S130WF - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: Phantom Cancer S130WF (/Thread-Phantom-Cancer-S130WF)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Phantom (Attack) Cancer S130WF - Angry Face - Aug. 13, 2012

S130 isn't one of the stronger Attack Tracks for Phantom.

RE: Phantom (Attack) Cancer S130WF - Dan - Aug. 13, 2012

Haha this is really similar to something I played around with a lot awhile back: MF Phantom Cygnus AD145MF.

Maybe I'll break out my stuff to test this, haha.
Hopefully it is even better than what I put together!

(Aug. 12, 2012  11:56 PM)Ickle Wrote:
LOL

RE: Phantom (Attack) Cancer S130WF - SoulEater57 - Aug. 13, 2012

(Aug. 12, 2012  3:23 PM)Ingulit Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2012  3:08 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I got a tournament today. I'll ask if I can borrow parts to test this thing out...

YOU SAID THAT ABOUT 90MF AND THAT NEVER HAPPENED

Anyway, I did a quick test for the lulz:

Phantom Hades 90MF vs. Phantom Cancer S130WF
S130WF launched first on even launches, 90MF launched first on odd.
Detail Results (Click to View)
90MF: 18 (4 OS, 14 KO)
S130WF: 12 (1 OS, 11 KO)
90MF Win %: 60.0%

90MF was getting much cleaner hits and seemed to have significantly more stamina. The one OS from S130WF was thanks to an in-stadium KO.
I went and he never did. But I used Phantom (attack mode) Gasher W145MF. It did pretty well, even though I only used it once. XD

RE: Phantom (Attack) Cancer S130WF - Ickle - Aug. 13, 2012

I think changing the mode to stamina would be a better choice now. I'm doing some testing and will post results later. I might change the track too, if I find something that works better on it, something like, uh, AD145?

EDIT : I'm testing against Duo Pegasus II 230D, which was what attack mode Phantom couldn't beat. It's really weird though, I'm doing the 17th round now, the score is 14(Cancer)-3(Pegasus).

A mode change wouldn't make such a difference, would it?

EDIT : I need confirmation on this, as I'm baffled, the results before we're 35%, but now it's 80%?

RE: Phantom Cancer S130WF - Ickle - Aug. 13, 2012

Tested against a LTSC, and the results weren't pretty.

RE: Phantom Cancer S130WF - Fantomu - Aug. 16, 2012

I've been messing around with this combo, and it's pretty decent. But if it doesn't do a perfect tornado stall with enough stamina (like hitting the walls), it will lose most of the time.

RE: Phantom Cancer S130WF - One Direction - Aug. 16, 2012

(Aug. 13, 2012  3:40 PM)Ickle Wrote: Tested against a LTSC, and the results weren't pretty.

Maybe you could use Ch120 so it could KO low height beys while on attack mode?

RE: Phantom Cancer S130WF - Ickle - Aug. 16, 2012

I don't know, as WF is pretty hard to bank. It does like, 2-3 flower patterns then it starts to stall, 5 at most. I might try it out, but these few days I've been quite busy, so yeah.

RE: Phantom Cancer S130WF - Hero II - Aug. 17, 2012

In Ladid's post, it was stated it was similar to another combo, well, the combo stated in the post had MF for a tip and it would have more stamina but a little less mobility therefore I would find it significantly better than WF, isn't that right?

RE: Phantom Cancer S130WF - Shogun - Aug. 17, 2012

hmmm I think it's more of a "tornado staller"...

RE: Phantom Cancer S130WF - Fantomu - Aug. 19, 2012

(Aug. 17, 2012  4:15 PM)Ignition Wrote: In Ladid's post, it was stated it was similar to another combo, well, the combo stated in the post had MF for a tip and it would have more stamina but a little less mobility therefore I would find it significantly better than WF, isn't that right?

Both combos work for me.

RE: Phantom Cancer S130WF - Ickle - Aug. 20, 2012

(Aug. 17, 2012  11:31 PM)Shogun Wrote: hmmm I think it's more of a "tornado staller"...

Holy-, I never thought of that! And that is exactly what this combo is Eee Thanks!