World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
L Drago Destroy - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: L Drago Destroy (/Thread-L-Drago-Destroy)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: L Drago Destroy - BeybladeStation - Oct. 09, 2011

Though exactly, when you say "previous" you mean the one dorectly before.

But that is up to him, I guess you can keep all of those "it's and its mistakes"

RE: L Drago Destroy - Dan - Oct. 09, 2011

Previous IS acceptable and considering MLD was released DIRECTLY before LDrago Destroy in the LDrago series, it is fine as well. Come on, you have nothing to edit bro Speechless
Albeit a third person draft, this is beywiki, for the community by the community so having some informal sentences is fine. Even addressing certain members is fine at times. Come on "
instead of taking out can be, and replacing it with switch you should look at the sentence and realize, hey, it should be can be switched!

Don't worry though, that inner bottom addition is perfect!

RE: L Drago Destroy - Shabalabadoo - Oct. 09, 2011

No, because the word "Beyblades" that was right after it had an "S" at the end. Edit: this was to BeybladeStation.

Isn't "it's" possessive? It is the Beyblades qualities, so is it not correct to put it as possessive? Edit: oh whoops, misread Dan's post.

"it is predecessors"? Dan? You must be joking?

@ahabalbadoo Most of those edits edit you wording because of the voice in the passage, it helps make up for it.

Your choice

RE: L Drago Destroy - Dan - Oct. 09, 2011

yeah, I carp up sometimes too.
LOL but at least I admit it and don't edit articles which need little to no editing.

Edit: and im ESL sooooooooo

(Oct. 09, 2011  11:50 PM)Dan Wrote: LOL but at least I admit it and don't edit articles which need little to no editing.
Is that reffering to me? Hell, I do not care.

Shabalbadoo, I was wondering, did you take the pictures by a white sheet of paper?

(Oct. 09, 2011  11:49 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: "it is predecessors"? Dan? You must be joking?
"It's" can be "it is" or a possessive term.

Quote:@ahabalbadoo Most of those edits edit you wording because of the voice in the passage, it helps make up for it.

Your choice

I don't indrsdend?

Quote:Shabalbadoo, I was wondering, did you take the pictures by a white sheet of paper?
Yes, they're on paper. Serious

(Oct. 09, 2011  11:52 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: [quote='BeybladeStation' pid='808706' dateline='1318200544']
"it is predecessors"? Dan? You must be joking?
"It's" can be "it is" or a possessive term.

[quote]
"it is predecessors"

That cannot be right.

Why is my post invisble?

BeybladeStation Wrote:Invisible post
in this case it isn't "it is". Like I said, it's possessive.

"Its" is possessive, I am 100% sure on this.

EDIT: I was serious on the paper part, because last time I actually used an old spreadsheet.

RE: L Drago Destroy - Shabalabadoo - Oct. 10, 2011

(Oct. 09, 2011  11:57 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: EDIT: I was serious on the paper part, because last time I actually used an old spreadsheet.

So was I.

RE: L Drago Destroy - BeybladeStation - Oct. 10, 2011

You put the Serious so I was not sure..

Hm, how did you take the FS pictures? Like it standing up..

RE: L Drago Destroy - Dan - Oct. 10, 2011

IDK I always figured otherwise but I think BBS is right so we end it here... :V
Quote:Is that reffering to me? Hell, I do not care.
Clearly you do because you constantly seek attention be it through combinations, writing articles and any others would revolve around yours or the most obvious: your ridiculous prose. "I don't give a care", "@ahabalbadoo Most of those edits edit you wording because of the voice in the passage, it helps make up for it." the list goes on.
You clearly have some form of strange mental psyche and chances are with this kind of attitude you probably bully your 'friends', use and abuse them etc. Your attitude is completely garbage as of late, change it.

RE: L Drago Destroy - Ga' - Oct. 10, 2011

(Oct. 09, 2011  3:03 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote:
yo mamma Wrote:4D Bottoms are a Track and Bottom combined, and all have the gimmick of a dynamic Mode Change.

As seen with B : D, not necessarily. I think it's more just a dynamic gimmick in general, such as auto-mode change or full ball-bearing casings.

RE: L Drago Destroy - Hov - Oct. 10, 2011

Shaba, what about MF L Drago DestroyCH120/D125RF? Isnt that top tier also? We dont memebrs to think that LDD has only one top tier custom...

RE: L Drago Destroy - RustyXD - Oct. 10, 2011

Have to agree with ® here MF L Drago Destroy D125RF is great i prefer it over BD145 as it is more reliable against anything below TH170 , although still gets solid results against them. I would also like to mention 85 on this is beast it takes out 230 with ease. Oh and MF as a bottom works better then RF with BD145 IMHO.

(Oct. 10, 2011  12:04 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: You put the Serious so I was not sure..

Hm, how did you take the FS pictures? Like it standing up..
The ones where the tip is showing are obvious, but the one where the top is showing isn't actually standing.

(Oct. 10, 2011  12:05 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2011  3:03 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote:
yo mamma Wrote:4D Bottoms are a Track and Bottom combined, and all have the gimmick of a dynamic Mode Change.

As seen with B : D, not necessarily. I think it's more just a dynamic gimmick in general, such as auto-mode change or full ball-bearing casings.
Yeah, good point. I'll replace "all" with "most"

(Oct. 10, 2011  12:06 AM)® Wrote: Shaba, what about MF L Drago DestroyCH120/D125RF? Isnt that top tier also? We dont memebrs to think that LDD has only one top tier custom...
If we wanted to do that, I'd have to put 85, 90, 100, 105, LW105, W105, DF105, D125, T125, CH120, R145, 145, AD145, and so on.

Going a bit overboard there: I agree with CH120LRF.
D125: a layman's substitute for CH120
MF: I'd go with it if MF was on the tier list at all, in any form, but it isn't. U
Unfortunately neither is LDrago Destroy.. :V

I actually don't have MF, so I wrote what I've tested with RF.

I just like BD145 because it seems to do more all around than CH120, plus it also has next to zero recoil, but CH120 seems to a bit of recoil.

If anything it is the other way around: CH120 has absolutely no problems as a track except more weight would be nice.
BD145 is awful against low track stamina/defense and other BD145's. For the most part that makes up quite a large amount of combinations.

RE: L Drago Destroy - RustyXD - Oct. 10, 2011

Well try D125 , I have tried a friends CH120 on it but D125 seems to do better against lower heights and higher heights. I like BD145 but the fact the LDD's metal is on top lowers it attack capabilities against 145 and below defenders.

85 is personally my favorite track for it as it does good against everything except BD145 , although it still does better then BD145 Vs BD145 IMO.

(Oct. 10, 2011  12:19 AM)Dan Wrote: BD145 is awful against low track stamina/defense and other BD145's. For the most part that makes up quite a large amount of combinations.

actually, the rubber sticks out a teeny tiny bit and makes quite a bit of contact. Especially when the low track combo has a rubber defense bottom, because it's higher and makes contact with the Metal Frame as well. I tested it against low track combos this morning actually.

RustyXD- my post basically refers to yours also.

it sticks out enough to KO the opposing bey?

RE: L Drago Destroy - Hov - Oct. 10, 2011

If I recall what McFrown said, "Mid height tracks are the best way to go" especially if you don't know what track your opponent has for Defence. It could be 85-100, 145-230. Might as well add CH120 and D125.

(Oct. 10, 2011  12:23 AM)Dan Wrote: it sticks out enough to KO the opposing bey?

When it's against a low track Stamina combo, it KO's perfectly.

When it's against a low track Defense combo, it actually makes contact with the Metal Frame, and yes, KO's