World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Closed]CRUelty's Signature Shoppe; Under new management! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: [Closed]CRUelty's Signature Shoppe; Under new management! (/Thread-Closed-CRUelty-s-Signature-Shoppe-Under-new-management)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Coaster's Sig Shop V3- Currently Open - DynaZord - Aug. 10, 2011

Well, Kid Dranzer, since I couldn't PM you, I guess I have to post it here:
Sorry if this isn't exactly what you wanted, but it's kinda late. I'll redo it, if needed. And soul phoenix, I'll do yours tomorrow, this was the first chance I got today, and I'm beat tired Uncertain

RE: Coaster's Sig Shop V3- Currently Open - TwiztidBlader - Aug. 10, 2011

YES Exactly how i saw it thank you

RE: Partnered with Sparta-Coaster's Sig Shop V3- Currently Open - DynaZord - Aug. 10, 2011

Hey, guys, I'm now partnered with Sparta!! When requesting, please comment whether you want Sparta or myself to create your sig/avatar!
Also, Kid Dranzer, glad you like it Grin

RE: Partnered with Sparta-Coaster's Sig Shop V3- Currently Open - TwiztidBlader - Aug. 10, 2011

Can i get a avatar of Dranzer F with Kid Dranzer written across it with flame coming up from the bottom and an ice background?

RE: Partnered with Sparta-Coaster's Sig Shop V3- Currently Open - DynaZord - Aug. 10, 2011

Kid Dranzer, here's your avatar:
[Image: 1024.jpg?md=1313014818000]

RE: Partnered with Sparta-Coaster's Sig Shop V3- Currently Open - jkbeybattlez - Aug. 11, 2011

Please make me a sig and give it aqurio please size is 500x150
and text is like yours (:

RE: Partnered with Sparta-Coaster's Sig Shop V3- Currently Open - DynaZord - Aug. 11, 2011

(Aug. 11, 2011  2:29 AM)jkbeybattlez Wrote: Please make me a sig and give it aqurio please size is 500x150
and text is like yours (:
This is not a valid request. Please edit your post to meet our requirements.
Thank you.

~Coasters and Sparta

RE: Partnered with Sparta-Coaster's Sig Shop V3- Currently Open - Sparta - Aug. 11, 2011

EDIT: Read Coasters post. Thanks!

RE: Coaster's Sig Shop V3- Currently Open - BeybladerPotter - Aug. 11, 2011

(Jul. 27, 2011  7:24 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2011  6:56 PM)Flaming Aries Wrote: that is really good for someone who is using pixlr oh and if you can you should try gimp.
I've had enough of this, and it is time to end it here.

I've been using Pixlr for 1 year exactly now, and let me tell you, these things aren't so good, but they are decent to cut it. I need to asy that it is not the damned editor that makes the tag look good, but for it is actually the creativity and resources the designer has available to them.

Here's how I start on Pixlr, and end with it:

"Pixlr just sucks, seriously that's why Photoshopped images are so better." - Me starting Pixlr
"Wow, I never thought Pixlr could do this" - Me knowing it's the editor who decides:
People always underestimate something. Coasters, we're technically friends, and we don't have anything against one another. Soon, you will realize the amazing things after using Pixlr. I am
mostly concerned about people such as Flaming Aries. You need to see his work before, not too
long ago, and now. There are notable differences, but within a year, such as me, he will look
much better, clean cut

Other than that, I hope this Signature shop keeps running unlike the others.
QFT. My contest sig, for the battle, is made with GIMP, and honestly, it looks like it was made in PS. Speaking of which, I'm gonna send my entry to you, Coasters, on Saturday. Also PM me now. Best of luck Sparta and CRU !

RE: Sparta's and Coasters Signature Shoppe; Now taking requests! - Sparta - Aug. 11, 2011

Thanks. OK:

1. Soul blaze you made two requests. Please choose one that you would like to have done.

2. ashcuz, want me to do your request, or Coasters?

RE: Sparta's and Coasters Signature Shoppe; Now taking requests! - MineCrafter - Aug. 11, 2011

i would like a signature. i want flame Libra and burn fire-blaze with bluelink44 with the back round of teal. i would like Coasters to make it.

RE: Sparta's and Coasters Signature Shoppe; Now taking requests! - CocoaPuffs - Aug. 11, 2011

I would like a signature. i would like it to have scythe kronos smashing into booster libra with a blue backround and to say EpicSmashAttack in the bottom middle.

I would also like an avatar with Booster Libra with the same backround as the sig. I would like Coasters to make thank you very much

RE: Sparta's and Coasters Signature Shoppe; Now taking requests! - Imperial - Aug. 11, 2011

Could I have an avatar with the Libra picture in here. (Tell me if you don't know which one it is)
Could you make the red parts green and have a black background. Can Sparta make it.
Thanks!

RE: Sparta's and Coasters Signature Shoppe; Now taking requests! - Sparta - Aug. 11, 2011

(Aug. 11, 2011  7:43 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: Could I have an avatar with the Libra picture in here. (Tell me if you don't know which one it is)
Could you make the red parts green and have a black background. Can Sparta make it.
Thanks!

It's not really easy to recolor parts-or rather, it doesn't usually come out to good (paint bucket can sometimes be untrustworthy), so I'll make one with and one without.

EDIT: Ugh, the recoloring went awry, so I made it without. Also, the image was too big to have a background (Unless you want an avatar for a different forum with bigger size limits), so this is what happened:
[Image: libraavi-1.png]

If you want any changes, don't hesitate to ask.

RE: Sparta's and Coasters Signature Shoppe; Now taking requests! - Sky God Jupiter - Aug. 12, 2011

Request

- Signature
- 475 x 120
- Rock Zurafa and Thermal Lacerta
- For text, just Wang Fu Zhong would be excellent.
- Both of you do an outstanding job, so either is perfectly fine.

RE: Sparta's and Coasters Signature Shoppe; Now taking requests! - DynaZord - Aug. 12, 2011

(Aug. 12, 2011  12:31 AM)Wang Fu Zhong Wrote: Request

- Signature
- 475 x 120
I think it'd be fair to Sparta that we both make one, and you can pick. What do you think?

RE: Sparta's and Coasters Signature Shoppe; Now taking requests! - Sparta - Aug. 12, 2011

(Aug. 12, 2011  12:32 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2011  12:31 AM)Wang Fu Zhong Wrote: Request

- Signature
- 475 x 120
I think it'd be fair to Sparta that we both make one, and you can pick. What do you think?

OK, I like that! But it's up to you, Wang Fu Zhong.

RE: Sparta's and Coasters Signature Shoppe; Now taking requests! - Sky God Jupiter - Aug. 12, 2011

Making a competition out of it would be fun, but how about adding a twist?
Since trying to compare two things with the same theme is hard for me, how about Coaster does one with Zurafa and Lacerta, and Sparta can make one with Poison Virgo and Aquario?

That way I can choose from two completely original signatures.

RE: Sparta's and Coasters Signature Shoppe; Now taking requests! - Sparta - Aug. 12, 2011

Umm...OK, I'm good with that. Anything besides the beyblades for specifics? The background, text...

If it makes sense, backgrounds that are simple, yet flow with color are things I tend to appeal to.
Also, since it may be easier to get a decent picture of, it is fine if you use regular Virgo over Poison Virgo.

RE: Sparta's and Coasters Signature Shoppe; Now taking requests! - DynaZord - Aug. 12, 2011

(Aug. 12, 2011  12:35 AM)Wang Fu Zhong Wrote: Making a competition out of it would be fun, but how about adding a twist?
Since trying to compare two things with the same theme is hard for me, how about Coaster does one with Zurafa and Lacerta, and Sparta can make one with Poison Virgo and Aquario?

That way I can choose from two completely original signatures.
Nice, I have already started on the exact same two bey signatures XP
I like how you think.

RE: Sparta's and Coasters Signature Shoppe; Now taking requests! - Raigeko13 - Aug. 12, 2011

Just thought I'd give a public thanks to Coasters for my new sig! IT'S FREAKING AWESOME DUDE, THANKS Grin

RE: Sparta's and Coasters Signature Shoppe; Now taking requests! - Imperial - Aug. 12, 2011

Sparta Do you mind if I ask other GFX makers if they can make my avatar

(Aug. 12, 2011  12:40 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Just thought I'd give a public thanks to Coasters for my new sig! IT'S FREAKING AWESOME DUDE, THANKS Grin
Glad you like it. Using it is thanks enough Grin

OK, here's mine:
[Image: wangfuzhongsig.png]

How do you like it?