World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Next Tournament Announced! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Next Tournament Announced! (/Thread-The-Official-WBO-Writing-Tournament-Thread-Next-Tournament-Announced)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: The Official WBO Writing tournament! Who is the best of them all? Sign up on this thread by July 10! - shadows father - Jul. 01, 2011

im in but how would we battle on the computer?

RE: The Official WBO Writing tournament! Who is the best of them all? Sign up on this thread by July 10! - Temporal - Jul. 01, 2011

Erm... It's kinda self-explanatory. A tournament for writing. You win by writing the best stories.

RE: The Official WBO Writing tournament! Who is the best of them all? Sign up on this thread by July 10! - drakio - Jul. 01, 2011

I guess I am in

RE: The Official WBO Writing tournament! Who is the best of them all? Sign up on this thread by July 10! - shadows father - Jul. 01, 2011

well i'm good 4 writing so, I'M FREAKIN' IN!!!!!!

RE: The Official WBO Writing tournament! Who is the best of them all? Sign up on this thread by July 10! - KCPJ - Jul. 01, 2011

Megablader9,nah,thats not my actual writing,actually I can have really nice handwriting when I try ,but I can be lazy some times when I type,don't really care unless the person Im talking with understands.

Back on topic,What are we supposed to write about,any specific things?

RE: The Official WBO Writing tournament! Who is the best of them all? Sign up on this thread by July 10! - Temporal - Jul. 01, 2011

Not handwriting, I'm talking about grammar. But we don't know yet. Most of the active writing battles end on the 10th, so it starts then.

RE: The Official WBO Writing tournament! Who is the best of them all? Sign up on this thread by July 10! - To - Jul. 01, 2011

I haven't written a short story in a long while, so I suppose this would be a nice place to remove some rust.

RE: The Official WBO Writing tournament! Who is the best of them all? Sign up on this thread by July 10! - SwiftShadow - Jul. 01, 2011

I am definitely in!!! This is going to be a lot of fun!

RE: The Official WBO Writing tournament! Who is the best of them all? Sign up on this thread by July 10! - Iakou - Jul. 01, 2011

Count me in

RE: The Official WBO Writing tournament! Who is the best of them all? Sign up on this thread by July 10! - L-DRAGOfan - Jul. 01, 2011

ok i get it now sure heck yea im in

RE: The Official WBO Writing tournament! Who is the best of them all? Sign up on this thread by July 10! - ChinaBladeâ„¢ - Jul. 01, 2011

I'm defenetly in! Stupid

RE: The Official WBO Writing tournament! Who is the best of them all? Sign up on this thread by July 10! - Sparta - Jul. 01, 2011

Why does everyone want to get a passport for this? This is just writing on this form, not an actual event. You do NOT need a passport.

RE: The Official WBO Writing tournament! Who is the best of them all? Sign up on this thread by July 10! - MaximumX - Jul. 01, 2011

Ok, Sparta, I'll join.

Hah, you sound like you think you're doing someone a favor by joining. (That's just me, though.) I've never seen To write. This tournament will be insanely fun! I mean, look at everyone who's joining!

RE: The Official WBO Writing tournament! Who is the best of them all? Sign up on this thread by July 10! - Katsuya - Jul. 01, 2011

I'll Join. This should be Good.

RE: The Official WBO Writing tournament! Who is the best of them all? Sign up on this thread by July 10! - Cygnus - Jul. 01, 2011

Put me down. I would love to do it.

RE: The Official WBO Writing tournament! Who is the best of them all? Sign up on this thread by July 10! - Sparta - Jul. 01, 2011

(Jul. 01, 2011  4:12 PM)DrigerMV Wrote: Ok, Sparta, I'll join.
Glad to see your in, bro.
(Jul. 01, 2011  7:45 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Hah, you sound like you think you're doing someone a favor by joining. (That's just me, though.) I've never seen To write. This tournament will be insanely fun! I mean, look at everyone who's joining!

Yeah, but now look at how big the bracket will be...Ok, I'll update the OP when I get home.

Now that I think about it... Ah, who cares? As long as everyone has fun!

RE: The Official WBO Writing tournament! Who is the best of them all? Sign up on this thread by July 10! - Sparta - Jul. 02, 2011

If Noodoo is in, the total count of participants is 22. I need an even amount or someone will get a by.

RE: The Official WBO Writing tournament! Who is the best of them all? Sign up on this thread by July 10! - shadows father - Jul. 02, 2011

sparta, i'm in!!!!!!!!

RE: The Official WBO Writing tournament! Who is the best of them all? Sign up on this thread by July 10! - TenshouTsubasa - Jul. 02, 2011

Cool, I'll join.

RE: The Official WBO Writing tournament! Who is the best of them all? Sign up on this thread by July 10! - Sparta - Jul. 02, 2011

(Jul. 01, 2011  7:45 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Hah, you sound like you think you're doing someone a favor by joining. (That's just me, though.)

I know DrigerMV pretty well (As in best friend), so I'm really hoping I get to face him. That being said, he's probably an even better writer than me, and I'll probably lose.

RE: The Official WBO Writing tournament! Who is the best of them all? Sign up on this thread by July 10! - shadows father - Jul. 02, 2011

u should be scared cuz im in

RE: The Official WBO Writing tournament! Who is the best of them all? Sign up on this thread by July 10! - Nuzumaki90 - Jul. 02, 2011

sign me up Grin

Ok, due to the explosive amount of participants, I've changed the end sign up date to the 4th of July. Sign up fast!