World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Selling Nano's Shop! *SELLING DRAGOON MS AND MINT GOLD LLD!!!* - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Selling Nano's Shop! *SELLING DRAGOON MS AND MINT GOLD LLD!!!* (/Thread-Selling-Nano-s-Shop-SELLING-DRAGOON-MS-AND-MINT-GOLD-LLD)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Nano's Shop! *SELLING DRAGOON MS, DRIGER MS AND PLASTICS!!!* - Idek - Apr. 20, 2011

(Apr. 19, 2011  2:44 AM)Nano Wrote: Just added some more stuff.

What did you add?
I don't see anything new.Or maybe I'M GOING BLIND!!!

RE: Nano's Shop! *SELLING DRAGOON MS AND MINT GOLD LLD!!!* - Nano - Apr. 20, 2011

(Apr. 20, 2011  4:14 AM)Idk Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2011  2:44 AM)Nano Wrote: Just added some more stuff.

What did you add?
I don't see anything new.Or maybe I'M GOING BLIND!!!

Driger MS, and some plastics.

RE: Nano's Shop! *SELLING DRAGOON MS AND MINT GOLD LLD!!!* - Nano - Apr. 22, 2011

Would anyone be interested in the Dragoon MS for $50 plus shipping?

RE: Nano's Shop! *SELLING DRAGOON MS AND MINT GOLD LLD!!!* - Ultimate - Apr. 27, 2011

*GASP* I'm I missing something? Maybe Soldier-F3AR has it!

do you mean to say

*GASP* Am I missing something? Maybe Soldier-F3AR has it!

RE: Nano's Shop! *SELLING DRAGOON MS AND MINT GOLD LLD!!!* - BeyFan - Apr. 28, 2011

You not notice that someone already mentioned that? You typed it out wrong in your first line. But, the way it is now, it is still fine.

RE: Nano's Shop! *SELLING DRAGOON MS AND MINT GOLD LLD!!!* - Nano - Apr. 29, 2011

I made it that way...

RE: Nano's Shop! *SELLING DRAGOON MS AND MINT GOLD LLD!!!* - Nano - May. 06, 2011

BUMPer cars make me feel weird...

RE: Nano's Shop! *SELLING DRAGOON MS AND MINT GOLD LLD!!!* - Nano - May. 13, 2011

[Image: image_gif.gif]

RE: Nano's Shop! *SELLING DRAGOON MS AND MINT GOLD LLD!!!* - Nano - May. 23, 2011

BUMP!

$50 for the Dragoon MS. Does that sounds reasonable?

RE: Nano's Shop! *SELLING DRAGOON MS AND MINT GOLD LLD!!!* - Raigeko13 - May. 23, 2011

I know this may seem like a ripoff Nano, but is $2.02 USD good enough for M145+Q? They're basically the only parts from season 1 I don't have other than a Wolf CW.

RE: Nano's Shop! *SELLING DRAGOON MS AND MINT GOLD LLD!!!* - Nano - May. 23, 2011

Hmm, PM me. We can discuss there.

RE: Nano's Shop! *SELLING DRAGOON MS AND MINT GOLD LLD!!!* - Nano - May. 24, 2011

Added a NIP Legend Counter Leone

RE: Nano's Shop! *SELLING DRAGOON MS AND MINT GOLD LLD!!!* - Bey Ninja 14x - May. 24, 2011

hey much is the dragoon, how much is shipping and does the dragoon ms come with the rest of the stickers? can you pm me about this?

RE: Nano's Shop! *SELLING DRAGOON MS AND MINT GOLD LLD!!!* - Nano - May. 24, 2011

You're suppose to PM me an offer.
And No, it does not.

RE: Nano's Shop! *SELLING DRAGOON MS AND MINT GOLD LLD!!!* - Nano - May. 31, 2011

Last chance for the Dragoon MS. Greimatter will be buying it soon. It's still free game!

RE: Nano's Shop! *SELLING DRAGOON MS AND MINT GOLD LLD!!!* - Nano - Jun. 08, 2011

BUMP.
Greimatter is buying the Dragoon MS soon. If you offer a better deal then him, you get it!

RE: Nano's Shop! *SELLING DRAGOON MS AND MINT GOLD LLD!!!* - Prince Blaze - Jul. 29, 2011

It says I'm I, but you mean Am i Right?

It says I'm I, but you mean Am i Right?

RE: Nano's Shop! *SELLING DRAGOON MS AND MINT GOLD LLD!!!* - Nano - Aug. 16, 2011

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!