World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Advanced Bladers Group - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Advanced Bladers Group (/Thread-Advanced-Bladers-Group)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Advanced Bladers Group - TheUnkownGod - Nov. 08, 2007

Tamer Brad Wrote:
TheUnkownGod Wrote:I've been into beyblading for a long time, but I'm still learning much myself. I would be more than happy to help though if it is needed. I'm not clueless w/ blades but i'm not a proffessional.

This group is only for "professionals" and you're not really active here enough yet. Smile

yeah lol I shouldn't have posted actually.

RE: Advanced Bladers Group - Kei - Nov. 08, 2007

I don't know if I'm a "professional" yet, but I do know a number of things about Beyblade. Need to work on my HMS knowledge though. D:

RE: Advanced Bladers Group - KoD PT - Nov. 08, 2007

G Wrote:Will there be a nifty "Advanced" bar included like the olden times? :3

King and Composer should be automatically added in this I think.
I second that =)

I'm hoping people won't carp about this group being elitist or anything, like it happened before.

RE: Advanced Bladers Group - SexyMichael - Nov. 08, 2007

I think I've retained most of my bey knowledge if you'd like my help. People who know HMS strategy seem to be really rare around here.

RE: Advanced Bladers Group - Fleetscut - Nov. 08, 2007

i could help. and if you need anything physics related im your man!

RE: Advanced Bladers Group - SK - Nov. 08, 2007

Funny, I was actually gonna suggest this lol. Yeah you should have it.

Oh and I know I'm not anywhere near being in the group if you're wondering Brad :p
But how about you make admin and mod colors red or something?

RE: Advanced Bladers Group - Bey Brad - Nov. 08, 2007

Silver Kane Wrote:Funny, I was actually gonna suggest this lol. Yeah you should have it.

Oh and I know I'm not anywhere near being in the group if you're wondering Brad :p
But how about you make admin and mod colors red or something?

i'll consider it. i just really hated the green

RE: Advanced Bladers Group - EverlastingBlader - Nov. 08, 2007

Heh, I've been through Beyblades and then some. I know alot of things, but not everything...lol. Like I know how to make decent types and combinations, ect.

But yeah, I probably won't be part of this group for a while ,but I'll still help out rookies when they need it.

RE: Advanced Bladers Group - Ichida - Nov. 08, 2007

Not sure if I qualify or not, what with being the token guy to rip on around here, and my incessant experiments with the Battle Change Core, but if I do qualify, I would gladly uphold the Advanced Blader title.

RE: Advanced Bladers Group - Cye Kinomiya - Nov. 08, 2007

Me. I don't really consider myself advanced like you guys. But its good to see where I stand.

Maybe you could create some sort of test or something and have people PM you their answers.

RE: Advanced Bladers Group - Katashi - Nov. 09, 2007

I suppose I'll throw my hat into the ring. I've always been about that helping the new people thing. While my knowledge isn't overly vast, I know enough to help out and take some of the weight of the more common to semiadvanced questions thrown at us by newcomers. I still have a load of anime/manga knowledge, if that helps my case any, too.

RE: Advanced Bladers Group - Pathetique - Nov. 09, 2007

From what I've seen on the boards so far, it seems that beyblade here needs time to mature. I think many people are still lacking basic knowledge.

RE: Advanced Bladers Group - Black Dranzer.exe - Nov. 10, 2007

I actually would like to be added to the list. I have quite a bit of knowledge in the plastics department, but my HMS is still pretty much average.

RE: Advanced Bladers Group - Katashi - Nov. 10, 2007

Eh...is it just me, or has this topic been neglected the past couple days (By the guy making the decision, anyway)?

RE: Advanced Bladers Group - G - Nov. 10, 2007

Maybe he's doing it like at OtC where he announces the names at all once.

RE: Advanced Bladers Group - Cye Kinomiya - Nov. 10, 2007

Damn. I was looking foward to a test. Its more fun!

RE: Advanced Bladers Group - G - Nov. 10, 2007

Well the things with tests online are that you can easily find answers anywhere so anyone could pass it.

RE: Advanced Bladers Group - Bey Brad - Nov. 11, 2007

Katashi Wrote:Eh...is it just me, or has this topic been neglected the past couple days (By the guy making the decision, anyway)?

I read every post made on this board. I'm not neglecting anything. Why do I have to say anything for now?

RE: Advanced Bladers Group - Blue - Nov. 11, 2007

maybe I can carry a torch again

RE: Advanced Bladers Group - Spinster - Nov. 11, 2007

Yeah, hell, I still launch fairly regularly.

RE: Advanced Bladers Group - Katashi - Nov. 12, 2007

Tamer Brad Wrote:
Katashi Wrote:Eh...is it just me, or has this topic been neglected the past couple days (By the guy making the decision, anyway)?

I read every post made on this board. I'm not neglecting anything. Why do I have to say anything for now?

Well, I thought you would make some remark about each person that wanted to sign in or whatever. That's just my thinking, though.

RE: Advanced Bladers Group - Bey Brad - Nov. 12, 2007

I'll announce my final decision as one post.

Tamer Brad Wrote:I'll announce my final decision as one post.

As G correctly predicted.

RE: Advanced Bladers Group - Bey Brad - Nov. 12, 2007

I wouldn't call that much of a prediction. Wink

Tamer Brad Wrote:I wouldn't call that much of a prediction. Wink

Oh, so it was more of a you told him.