World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Charlottesville, Virginia] The End Game Organized Play Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Charlottesville, Virginia] The End Game Organized Play Thread (/Thread-Charlottesville-Virginia-The-End-Game-Organized-Play-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: [Charlottesville, Virginia] The End Game Organized Play Thread - Deikailo - Apr. 23, 2011

No, fill up my car with passengers and get them to pay the same thing. I'll take you all back home (or close to it)

RE: [Charlottesville, Virginia] The End Game Organized Play Thread - Yami - Apr. 23, 2011

AH I'M GOING!

RE: [Charlottesville, Virginia] The End Game Organized Play Thread - Deikailo - Apr. 23, 2011

Your dad is driving you?

RE: [Charlottesville, Virginia] The End Game Organized Play Thread - Yami - Apr. 23, 2011

(Apr. 23, 2011  3:05 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Your dad is driving you?
ya ya Should be same Distance like West Berlin

Is Rotation going with you?

(Apr. 23, 2011  5:54 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Is Rotation going with you?
OH GAWD GOOD QUESTION! -Texting-

Lets Bey party in Car Grin

Hell yeah~!

We'll do annoying karoake for the theme song all the way there. Cool

BUT Nothing TO Annoy my dad D:

Lips_sealed Teach me how to sign language.

Who else can we get in on this?

(Apr. 23, 2011  6:17 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Lips_sealed Teach me how to sign language.

I Barely Sign Language ._. Im More a Talking Person Ask Rotation he's MUCH better

If Otsu can come, do you want to bring him, too? Not sure how your dad is with "strangers"

(Apr. 23, 2011  6:31 PM)Deikailo Wrote: If Otsu can come, do you want to bring him, too? Not sure how your dad is with "strangers"
anything my dad Recognize :> ill ask ._. I Just Feel like i wanna go my Friend and Take There Van Uncertain

Do eeeet!!

Let's show VA how it's done. Cool

RE: [Charlottesville, Virginia] The End Game Organized Play Thread - trumpetblade - Apr. 23, 2011

I'm so down for this.

RE: [Charlottesville, Virginia] The End Game Organized Play Thread - Hov - Apr. 23, 2011

Omg blaze wheeler coming?! I luv his vids gotta meet him! Put.me down! As I always say I'll let u know is there are change of plans
(Apr. 23, 2011  6:23 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2011  6:17 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Lips_sealed Teach me how to sign language.

I Barely Sign Language ._. Im More a Talking Person Ask Rotation he's MUCH better

Im dabes Smug also can I judge? =×

RE: [Charlottesville, Virginia] The End Game Organized Play Thread - ©oke - Apr. 24, 2011

oh yeah i can judge and im definatly coming!

RE: [Charlottesville, Virginia] The End Game Organized Play Thread - Yami - Apr. 24, 2011

For starters I guess it will be me Rotation and Deikailo to judge cause were the only good ones in MD VA community
(Apr. 24, 2011  2:11 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: oh yeah i can judge and im definatly coming!
we'll show you what judging is done

RE: [Charlottesville, Virginia] The End Game Organized Play Thread - ©oke - Apr. 24, 2011

(Apr. 24, 2011  2:24 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2011  2:11 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: oh yeah i can judge and im definatly coming!
Ok so ill be kinda watching how its done for future refrence. Sounds good to me!

RE: [Charlottesville, Virginia] The End Game Organized Play Thread - Yami - Apr. 24, 2011

(Apr. 24, 2011  3:00 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2011  2:24 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:
Ok so ill be kinda watching how its done for future refrence. Sounds good to me!
You "MUST" have very good eye

RE: [Charlottesville, Virginia] The End Game Organized Play Thread - Cool Blader - Apr. 24, 2011

Saturday will be good for me:-)

RE: [Charlottesville, Virginia] The End Game Organized Play Thread - Deikailo - Apr. 24, 2011

So you can get to this on the 21st? If so, that means we only need one more player to send it off to proposals.

RE: [Charlottesville, Virginia] The End Game Organized Play Thread - ArmorD00taku - Apr. 26, 2011

Aww dammit, I can't go to this one either, Regents Prep Again. Every Saturday I got Regent Prep, I hate Regents Prep, the only thing I learn at the end of the day is how much hitting my head on my desk really hurts.

RE: [Charlottesville, Virginia] The End Game Organized Play Thread - Hov - Apr. 26, 2011

I dont think Im coming =/

RE: [Charlottesville, Virginia] The End Game Organized Play Thread - BBlader009 - Apr. 27, 2011

I'm from hampton and i probably going to be at the tournament.
I meant i'm going to be at the tournament
do I have to sign up in advance for these tournaments or do you just show up and sign up there?

RE: [Charlottesville, Virginia] The End Game Organized Play Thread - Yami - Apr. 27, 2011

(Apr. 27, 2011  1:55 AM)BBlader009 Wrote: I'm from hampton and i probably going to be at the tournament.
I meant i'm going to be at the tournament
do I have to sign up in advance for these tournaments or do you just show up and sign up there?
Just let her Know that your Coming or if your not sure about it Show up if you can in time