World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What are you practicing - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: What are you practicing (/Thread-What-are-you-practicing)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: What are you practicing - Rögnvaldur - Oct. 05, 2008

(Oct. 04, 2008  9:59 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2008  7:53 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2008  7:48 PM)Gekiryu Wrote: How to stop comparing myself to others, it's entirely soul destroying Pinching_eyes

That depends on whether you're trying to better yourself or not IMO. To have a little heathy competition is good for personal developement.

In my terms it's extremely negative. Basically, no matter what I do, If I compare myself to someone, I see them as better than me in so many ways, I dwell in it, I get myself into a state where no matter what you say to me to make me feel better, I don't listen. Basically turn into a complete wreck which takes me forever to snap out of.
It's not fun in the slightest.

Dont think like that. Every person in the world is wonderful Grin And that goes as well for you, so stop thinking like that and be happy with yourself and with what you do Smile

RE: What are you practicing - To - Oct. 05, 2008

Practising my speech so I don't need a paper on Tuesday, on Wednesday I'm back in the crease for the first time in a year, as last year I played defense.

RE: What are you practicing - MuchWow - Oct. 05, 2008

am trying to learn my kitten not to attack me lol,my hand is full of plasters because of her

RE: What are you practicing - ChozenBlader - Oct. 05, 2008

(Oct. 05, 2008  12:31 AM)Rögnvaldur Wrote: Dont think like that. Every person in the world is wonderful Grin And that goes as well for you, so stop thinking like that and be happy with yourself and with what you do Smile

Couldn't have put it better myself Wink

RE: What are you practicing - TheGigsMeister - Oct. 05, 2008

I wouldn't go as far as saying every person in this world is wonderful to be honest Speechless

Back to topic, I'm trying to learn how to play chess.

RE: What are you practicing - Rögnvaldur - Oct. 05, 2008

(Oct. 05, 2008  6:54 PM)TheGigsMeister Wrote: Back to topic, I'm trying to learn how to play chess.

I love playing chess! Its so fun and relaxing.

RE: What are you practicing - AnchoredCross - Oct. 05, 2008

Audio engineering. Gonna try and go to a vocational school to try and learn how to properly mix and master an album. Then, instead of spending ridiculous amounts of money on studio time, I can just perfect my own carp!

In addition to that, I'd help out a ton of my fellow friends in local bands who are in desperate need of some recorded material.

RE: What are you practicing - Pikachao - Oct. 05, 2008

Quote:and how to open up to others/be less uncertain about things

Being open to stuff isn't always good. Everyone comments on how quiet I am since carp happened from me letting people know about how I felt.

Ehh...

Everyone is wonderful to at least one other person in the world.

Right now I'm practising the sliding shoot. However, since the slopes in the Vortex arena are so shallow, it practically has no effect xd

(Oct. 05, 2008  7:02 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Everyone is wonderful to at least one other person in the world.

This is true.

(Oct. 05, 2008  7:02 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Right now I'm practising the sliding shoot. However, since the slopes in the Vortex arena are so shallow, it practically has no effect xd

That's 'cause the Vortex carp' blows... It LOOKS great, but the overall design is flawed on so many levels... Buy a Takara stadium if you can. Check either YJA, or just grab an MFB one from theInToy or something.

I plan to get an MFB stadium, lol

Just received mine a while ago, it's pretty good. Epic battles xD

Cool. Would it possible for you to make vids?

RE: What are you practicing - To - Oct. 05, 2008

Add the fusion dance to the list of things.

The fusion dance owns. If ya do it wrong, you'll create an abomination though xd

Sure thing, I'm actually recording some videos with my friends next week. Various angles and effects (nothin' cheesey) to enhance the action.

And the fusion dance is mutha carp' hard. My friend and I used to try and perfect it back in 5th grade. We've been trying to this day...

RE: What are you practicing - May The Pirate - Oct. 06, 2008

(Oct. 05, 2008  7:53 PM)AnchoredCross Wrote: Sure thing, I'm actually recording some videos with my friends next week. Various angles and effects (nothin' cheesey) to enhance the action.

And the fusion dance is mutha carp' hard. My friend and I used to try and perfect it back in 5th grade. We've been trying to this day...

You know you're sad when you learn the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya dance off by heart *raises hand to have done it in dismay*
Now THAT is hard.

RE: What are you practicing - Evan - Oct. 06, 2008

Learning to hit off-beats perfect Pinching_eyes I'm always like a split second off, but it's noticeable...or maybe I'm ocd

RE: What are you practicing - AnchoredCross - Oct. 06, 2008

(Oct. 06, 2008  5:39 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2008  7:53 PM)AnchoredCross Wrote: Sure thing, I'm actually recording some videos with my friends next week. Various angles and effects (nothin' cheesey) to enhance the action.

You know you're sad when you learn the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya dance off by heart *raises hand to have done it in dismay*
Now THAT is hard.

Hahaha, even the poses at the end?

RE: What are you practicing - Kei - Oct. 06, 2008

(Oct. 06, 2008  5:39 PM)Gekiryu Wrote: You know you're sad when you learn the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya dance off by heart *raises hand to have done it in dismay*
Now THAT is hard.

I love that anime, but wow. Just wow.

RE: What are you practicing - May The Pirate - Oct. 07, 2008

(Oct. 06, 2008  8:49 PM)AnchoredCross Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2008  5:39 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:

Now THAT is hard.

Hahaha, even the poses at the end?

yes, even the poses at the end.
I got bored one day and thought "I know, I'll do that"

XD I do some of the weirdest stuff when I'm bored. But hey, it's not harming anyone.
(Oct. 06, 2008  8:50 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2008  5:39 PM)Gekiryu Wrote: You know you're sad when you learn the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya dance off by heart *raises hand to have done it in dismay*
Now THAT is hard.

I love that anime, but wow. Just wow.

I love it too, thought the dance was amazing XD
I can be sad one now?

RE: What are you practicing - To - Oct. 07, 2008

I know how to do the Souljaboy "Crank That" dance, if you can call it that.

RE: What are you practicing - SK - Oct. 07, 2008

Football, or as US people call it; "soccer"

RE: What are you practicing - ChozenBlader - Oct. 07, 2008

(Oct. 07, 2008  12:08 PM)To Wrote: I know how to do the Souljaboy "Crank That" dance, if you can call it that.

Haha, we had to do this for dance class!
Practising my Muay Thai right now Smile

RE: What are you practicing - SaMaster14 - Oct. 13, 2008

sports:
-Martial arts
-water polo(and swimming)
-golf
-some tennis