World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
How To Use Mail Order Japan - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: How To Use Mail Order Japan (/Thread-How-To-Use-Mail-Order-Japan)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - HEARTof4Lion - Dec. 28, 2009

huh... yeah i did put the URL in correctly, for some reason it just didnt respond the 1st 20 times i tried placing a bid >_> it works now

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Serotonin - Dec. 28, 2009

This has also happened to me before, whereby I place a bid with a perfectly correct URL and it just refreshes the bid page. It's probably just some weird glitch.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - HEARTof4Lion - Dec. 28, 2009

i hope they fix it soon

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - HEARTof4Lion - Dec. 30, 2009

I have a total of 3650 yen in my MOJ account.. but why does it say my bid balance is only 3920? >_>
edit: should i post questions like this in the "Ask a question, get an answer" thread?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Aqua - Dec. 30, 2009

(Dec. 30, 2009  7:28 PM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: edit: should i post questions like this in the "Ask a question, get an answer" thread?

No, questions like that are supposed to be posted here. The Ask a Question thread is for questions regarding "Beyblade - the hobby/ game", not MOJ.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - HEARTof4Lion - Dec. 30, 2009

okay, thanks. that just leaves the 1st part of my question to be answered

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Kei - Dec. 31, 2009

(Dec. 30, 2009  7:28 PM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: I have a total of 3650 yen in my MOJ account.. but why does it say my bid balance is only 3920? >_>

It has always been like this for me, not sure why. I always just disregard the "bid balance" number since it is always incorrect.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - HEARTof4Lion - Dec. 31, 2009

doesnt the bid balance affect how high you can place your bid?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - HEARTof4Lion - Dec. 31, 2009

according to synesthesia, i can use MOJ for rakuten.co.jp? does it work the same way it does with YJA?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Benkei - Dec. 31, 2009

I was wondering what would happen if two people using MOJ bid on the same item. Does the system still work?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Bey Brad - Dec. 31, 2009

(Dec. 31, 2009  8:21 AM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: according to synesthesia, i can use MOJ for rakuten.co.jp? does it work the same way it does with YJA?

You can use MOJ for any webshop, you just have to use the manual bid request form.

(Dec. 31, 2009  2:59 PM)Benkei Wrote: I was wondering what would happen if two people using MOJ bid on the same item. Does the system still work?

Pretty sure the first user to bid gets priority.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Ultra - Jan. 03, 2010

Does the commision depend on the price of the item?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Benkei - Jan. 03, 2010

(Jan. 03, 2010  4:14 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Does the commision depend on the price of the item?

Yes you are right.

'Mail Order Japan Wrote:If the final bid price is for your item is 2999 yen or less, then the base commission is 600 yen.

If the bid final bid price is 3,000 to 10,000 yen, then the base service fee is 1000 yen. For each additional 1000 yen after 10,000, there is a fee of 100 yen.

All items from 60,000 yen to 100,000 will a special fixed MOJ fee of 6000 yen and not 10,000 yen.

All items over 100,000 yen will will have an MOJ discount of 4000 yen in fees. An item that costs 150,000 yen will have an MOJ fee of 11,000 yen.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Ultra - Jan. 03, 2010

thanks for answering so quickly

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - kinomiya - Jan. 16, 2010

I have question when your bidding if the prize rise and you dont bid again ı mean if you lose what happened to money or if you win they take money from your deposite ?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Karlxps - Jan. 16, 2010

(Jan. 16, 2010  1:13 PM)kinomiya Wrote: I have question when your bidding if the prize rise and you dont bid again ı mean if you lose what happened to money or if you win they take money from your deposite ?

The money that you deposit is only used to set a "limit" (2X your deposit). When you win something, the winning bid is subtracted from your deposit limit. Then the MOJ and Shipping fees are taken into account and when you request a shipping invoice they give you the total balance of what you owe. If you are unable to pay within a certain time limit they take your deposit money to recover some of their loss, just make sure you have enough to pay.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Toonpenguin - Feb. 07, 2010

I need help setting up a yahoo Japanese ID , do i need one if i have a MOJ account?
and what is the average fee for each item you buy/win

Thank you in advance

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Serotonin - Feb. 07, 2010

No ... the point of MOJ is so you don't need a YJA account.

Commission fee is 700Y for items < 3000Y + 300Y (Paypal fee) + Shipping to MOJ.
Commission fee is 1000Y for items ≥ 3000Y + 300Y (Paypal fee) + Shipping to MOJ.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Karlxps - Feb. 07, 2010

If you're worrying about Ebay prices, you can't afford MOJ

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Serotonin - Feb. 07, 2010

(Feb. 07, 2010  11:56 PM)Karlxps Wrote: If you're worrying about Ebay prices, you can't afford MOJ

LOL

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Karlxps - Feb. 07, 2010

(Feb. 07, 2010  11:57 PM)♥ Wrote: LOL

Its true...

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Toonpenguin - Feb. 08, 2010

So is the shipping to MOJ the shipping caust of the auction or win or something else

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Karlxps - Feb. 08, 2010

(Feb. 08, 2010  12:30 AM)Toonpenguin Wrote: So is the shipping to MOJ the shipping caust of the auction or win or something else

Its the shipping cost to get the item you bought to the MOJ factory, its the shipping cost listed on the auction.
These MOJ fees are applied for every item BTW, so you pay them for every item you buy (unless you buy multiples of the same item from the same seller)

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Toonpenguin - Feb. 08, 2010

ok i registered and got the email and activated the account but when i log in it says invalid user name or password

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Mokai - Feb. 13, 2010

Im going to deposit some money to bid but before i do that i have a question... does your deposits get refunded in full if you dont buy anything? I know it said something in the first post but i didnt see anything like that on the MOJ site so im just making sure... thanks