World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
UGH PARENTS. AND FAMILIES. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: UGH PARENTS. AND FAMILIES. (/Thread-UGH-PARENTS-AND-FAMILIES)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: UGH PARENTS. AND FAMILIES. - To - Sep. 10, 2011

This thread's theme song:

RE: UGH PARENTS. AND FAMILIES. - METEOR DRAGO - Sep. 10, 2011

My mom is weird.....
she said that she is sad when i said that i want to get in a beyblade competition...........

RE: UGH PARENTS. AND FAMILIES. - Wolfman847 - Sep. 10, 2011

man my mom just said i cant get anymore because she thinks i have too many beys ugh

RE: UGH PARENTS. AND FAMILIES. - LR Blader - Sep. 11, 2011

(Sep. 10, 2011  5:04 PM)Wolfman847 Wrote: man my mom just said i cant get anymore because she thinks i have too many beys ugh

then use/save your money on beys...

RE: UGH PARENTS. AND FAMILIES. - METEOR DRAGO - Sep. 11, 2011

(Sep. 11, 2011  3:33 AM)LR Blader Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2011  5:04 PM)Wolfman847 Wrote: man my mom just said i cant get anymore because she thinks i have too many beys ugh

That's what i do.......
(i secretly ask for allowances, then, when i have enough money to buy the bey that i want,
i will ask my parents to go to a mall for example, a meal, but , usually they go to supermarkets to buy grocery, then, i ask them so that i wait them in a toy store.
after that i will buy the bey that i want and hid it in my body(pants,pockets,what ever...))

RE: UGH PARENTS. AND FAMILIES. - Dr. Peace - Sep. 11, 2011

(Sep. 11, 2011  4:33 AM)METEOR DRAGO Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2011  3:33 AM)LR Blader Wrote:

That's what i do.......
(i secretly ask for allowances, then, when i have enough money to buy the bey that i want,
i will ask my parents to go to a mall for example, a meal, but , usually they go to supermarkets to buy grocery, then, i ask them so that i wait them in a toy store.
after that i will buy the bey that i want and hid it in my body(pants,pockets,what ever...))
nice one. i've done this just yesterday. i hid the bey that i just got from mail, and hid it in my pocket so that my mom doesn't know. hahahXD. In my opinion, they just think this is only wasting our money. They just want the best for us. we can't be mad to them though...

RE: UGH PARENTS. AND FAMILIES. - Dracon - Sep. 11, 2011

(Sep. 11, 2011  4:39 AM)Dr. Peace Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2011  4:33 AM)METEOR DRAGO Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2011  3:33 AM)LR Blader Wrote: then use/save your money on beys...

That's what i do.......
nice one. i've done this just yesterday. i hid the bey that i just got from mail, and hid it in my pocket so that my mom doesn't know. hahahXD. In my opinion, they just think this is only wasting our money. They just want the best for us. we can't be mad to them though...
lol, i did the same thing on saturday, my mum suspected i bought something and wanted to check my wallet... my excuse? i need to go to the toilet... but what u said about them not wanting us to waste our cash is kinda true... my dad was fine with me getting beys, and wanted to get one himself so he can play with my younger brother and i, but when i reached the $100 mark, thats when the trouble started...

RE: UGH PARENTS. AND FAMILIES. - Mickey - Sep. 11, 2011

My parents are starting a business soon. I guess if i help them and they do really well, they can use it to give me allowance and I can buy some beys Smile Also, at my first tournament, they really got interested in beyblade and bought me a whole bunch, and I like to keep the boxes, and I guess I keep forgetting to clean them up, which reminded them that we have too much. So I guess if your parents ask you to clean up something, go and clean it up without any questions.

RE: UGH PARENTS. AND FAMILIES. - Tyler Le - Sep. 12, 2011

(Sep. 10, 2011  12:42 AM)To Wrote: This thread's theme song:

Hilarious, To. LOL =)) I just can't get enough. That is so true to me

RE: UGH PARENTS. AND FAMILIES. - njrk97 - Sep. 12, 2011

(Sep. 10, 2011  4:46 PM)METEOR DRAGO Wrote: My mom is weird.....
she said that she is sad when i said that i want to get in a beyblade competition...........

i really think beyblades need to be marketed as a hobby cause they are would you really have a giant comunity of teenager useing ,toys'

my big bro is so anoying i wanted to buy one of the attack satdium but he say it a waste of money i then tell him about how unbalanced the hasbro stadium are and he repiles with
the bey still lose spin whn they hit they walls
i then explain not engough and i need one to use attac ktypes so i can ko other beys
he then says if your going to ko them then thats just a cheap shot
and that only a little bit of the converstion it went on for about twenty minutes
he really doesnt get the meta game

RE: UGH PARENTS. AND FAMILIES. - METEOR DRAGO - Sep. 12, 2011

(Sep. 12, 2011  10:30 AM)Tyler Le Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2011  12:42 AM)To Wrote: This thread's theme song:

Hilarious, To. LOL =)) I just can't get enough. That is so true to me
can't open this thing..........

RE: UGH PARENTS. AND FAMILIES. - METEOR DRAGO - Sep. 13, 2011

i know this is off topic, but:
hello, anyone?

RE: UGH PARENTS. AND FAMILIES. - njrk97 - Sep. 15, 2011

(Sep. 13, 2011  2:33 PM)METEOR DRAGO Wrote: i know this is off topic, but:
hello, anyone?

unfortantly this thread seems to have died off

RE: UGH PARENTS. AND FAMILIES. - Wolfman847 - Sep. 16, 2011

I can barley get only one bey a month so i cant really save up money

RE: UGH PARENTS. AND FAMILIES. - FlameLeone2300 - Sep. 16, 2011

yea me to my sister is so embarrassed and my parents dont understand why i play beyblade and that gets me so mad because when i want to buy beyblades on ebay, they say no even if it is free shiping or not even a high price.

RE: UGH PARENTS. AND FAMILIES. - BladerOfLegend - Sep. 16, 2011

(Sep. 16, 2011  1:24 AM)FlameLeone2300 Wrote: my parents dont understand why i play beyblade and that gets me so mad because when i want to buy beyblades on ebay, they say no even if it is free shiping or not even a high price.

Exactly the same that happens to me! Except if I have the money I give it to mum so she can pay for it (im 11 thats why mum buys them) but if I ask my dad about buying them..."you dont need them there just rubish toys" or "great more junk to add to the collection you never touch" So Untrue! Man... I wish parents understood these things...

RE: UGH PARENTS. AND FAMILIES. - Spdshadow - Sep. 17, 2011

More to DS gaming for me. As every exam passes, I have less freedom to do things.

RE: UGH PARENTS. AND FAMILIES. - Thor Odinson - Sep. 17, 2011

My parents dont care what i do on my free time
as long as it's not drugs or anything negative.
I told them im training for the Beyblade U.S
Battle Series.I mentioned that i might win cash, or somthing. my dad said he'll
take as long as i dont annoy him or if he has free time that day.

RE: UGH PARENTS. AND FAMILIES. - FlashNova - Sep. 19, 2011

This isn't about my family. My family is OK with me playing beyblades. This is about my FRIEND. He hates them SOOOO much, he calls them *Carp*-blades. He always kicked the stadium while I was battling with my friends at school.(Some 6th graders like spinning tops too you know.Speechless)

RE: UGH PARENTS. AND FAMILIES. - Hazel - Sep. 19, 2011

(Sep. 19, 2011  2:44 AM)BladeUnicorno Wrote: This isn't about my family. My family is OK with me playing beyblades. This is about my FRIEND. He hates them SOOOO much, he calls them *Carp*-blades. He always kicked the stadium while I was battling with my friends at school.(Some 6th graders like spinning tops too you know.Speechless)

If your friend cannot respect your interests, whether they be his own or not, find a better friend.

RE: UGH PARENTS. AND FAMILIES. - JDBriggsBlader - Sep. 19, 2011

(Sep. 19, 2011  2:44 AM)BladeUnicorno Wrote: This isn't about my family. My family is OK with me playing beyblades. This is about my FRIEND. He hates them SOOOO much, he calls them *Carp*-blades. He always kicked the stadium while I was battling with my friends at school.(Some 6th graders like spinning tops too you know.Speechless)

Same here, but my friend calls them GAY-Blades........

RE: UGH PARENTS. AND FAMILIES. - Annoying-Fork - Sep. 19, 2011

It amazes me how society uses a different sexuality to express dislike, over a toy nonetheless. Shame.

RE: UGH PARENTS. AND FAMILIES. - Wolfman847 - Sep. 27, 2011

my mom always says that she will buy me a new bey but she doesn't and my dad he just kicks my stadium around and now its cracking

RE: UGH PARENTS. AND FAMILIES. - Ninja Crab - Sep. 27, 2011

(Sep. 27, 2011  1:25 AM)Wolfman847 Wrote: my dad he just kicks my stadium around and now its cracking

Go kick his car, or whatever hes into. If my dad kicked my stadium id go kick his hot rod.... Yes i hav a Hot Rod..

RE: UGH PARENTS. AND FAMILIES. - Hazel - Sep. 27, 2011

(Sep. 27, 2011  1:39 AM)King of @wesome Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2011  1:25 AM)Wolfman847 Wrote: my dad he just kicks my stadium around and now its cracking

Go kick his car, or whatever hes into. If my dad kicked my stadium id go kick his hot rod.... Yes i hav a Hot Rod..

Turnabout may always be fair play, but stupidity gets children grounded.