World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Hasbro Metagame Stadium & Combo Testing 2! Updates!! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+--- Thread: Hasbro Metagame Stadium & Combo Testing 2! Updates!! (/Thread-Hasbro-Metagame-Stadium-Combo-Testing-2-Updates)

RE: Hasbro Metagame Stadium and Combo Testing II! New Rules! MUST READ OP! - LeonTempest - Sep. 02, 2011

Or you could just use google image search...Lightning Force Stadium is black and Maximum Stampede is a dark maroon red.

This is not Ask a Question, get an answer thread. If you have questions, pm me. Only tests and the duscussion if those tests are to be posted here.

Newer stadiums such as Lion's Liar and Dragon's Den will need to be tested. Lion's Liar is being considered because Hasbro stadium's do not need tornado ridges, however if either do not use the LFS or MXS dimensions (or better) or do not have a stamina center (as hasbro calls it) then they will not be considered.

As for the tier list, it is too short at the moment, but I am working on it, it will just take longer than expected.

RE: Hasbro Metagame Stadium and Combo Testing II! New Rules! MUST READ OP! - BillyBlast - Sep. 02, 2011

(Sep. 02, 2011  8:25 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Or you could just use google image search...Lightning Force Stadium is black and Maximum Stampede is a dark maroon red.

This is not Ask a Question, get an answer thread. If you have questions, pm me. Only tests and the duscussion if those tests are to be posted here.

Newer stadiums such as Lion's Liar and Dragon's Den will need to be tested. Lion's Liar is being considered because Hasbro stadium's do not need tornado ridges, however if either do not use the LFS or MXS dimensions (or better) or do not have a stamina center (as hasbro calls it) then they will not be considered.

As for the tier list, it is too short at the moment, but I am working on it, it will just take longer than expected.

I heard someone a WHile back saty TBS Stadium is good what are the toughts on that

RE: Hasbro Metagame Stadium and Combo Testing II! New Rules! MUST READ OP! - Cygnus - Sep. 02, 2011

I have it and it's not very good. It's really small and stamina and defense Beys lose their stamina very quickly.

RE: Hasbro Metagame Stadium and Combo Testing II! New Rules! MUST READ OP! - Kai Hiwatari - Sep. 02, 2011

It was a pretty reasonable question, about this topic, which is why I asked it here instead of going to PM or using the Ask a question topic.

I'll just get the Lightning Force Stadium so I can finally put tests up.

RE: Hasbro Metagame Stadium and Combo Testing II! New Rules! MUST READ OP! - Temporal - Sep. 02, 2011

(Sep. 02, 2011  7:06 PM)RandomDude354 Wrote: Can 125 be a sub for CH120 in Ray Virgo CH120WD if it's unavailable?

A very bad substitute, but a substitute nonetheless.

RE: Hasbro Metagame Stadium and Combo Testing II! New Rules! MUST READ OP! - Sasodo - Sep. 03, 2011

I don't have the required stadium but I would still like to do testing, I know the format.

RE: Hasbro Metagame Stadium and Combo Testing II! New Rules! MUST READ OP! - Goldchain3 - Sep. 03, 2011

I read the OP, but i was wondering if the Pegasus Thunder Whip Stadium could be used for testing, because, in comparison, it is almost the exact same as the Lightning Force (except with out the flat center) and the Beyblade Metal Fusion Max Stampede Stadium. Plz Reply.

RE: Hasbro Metagame Stadium and Combo Testing II! New Rules! MUST READ OP! - LeonTempest - Sep. 03, 2011

How can you test without the required stadiums?
PTW is the worst stadium of all time. Tthe diimensiioons between PTW is and LFS and MXS are diffferent

RE: Hasbro Metagame Stadium and Combo Testing II! New Rules! MUST READ OP! - Goldchain3 - Sep. 03, 2011

What do you mean by "dimensions"?

RE: Hasbro Metagame Stadium and Combo Testing II! New Rules! MUST READ OP! - Temporal - Sep. 03, 2011

Slope, Ridge height, Slope, Slope, you get what the issue is, right? I've repeated it three times. The slope sucks, as in: It's non-existent.

RE: Hasbro Metagame Stadium and Combo Testing II! New Rules! MUST READ OP! - LeonTempest - Sep. 03, 2011

To elaborate, attack types are beyond nerfed in PTW. In LF and MXS, it isnt as bad.

To put things in perpective, PTW testing showed that pure Stamina types were beating pure attack types...that is a problem...Attack>stamina. In LF and MXS, the results weren't perfect compared to an attack stadium, but they definatly were not awful like PTW.

RE: Hasbro Metagame Stadium and Combo Testing II! New Rules! MUST READ OP! - Temporal - Sep. 03, 2011

Pure Stamina beat everything in PTW. Defense couldn't last long enough, nor could Attack. (Unless you used Rock. That thing OS'ed EVERYTHING in a PTW for quite a while.)

RE: Hasbro Metagame Stadium and Combo Testing II! New Rules! MUST READ OP! - Byerg - Sep. 05, 2011

(Sep. 03, 2011  12:06 AM)akylus21 Wrote: I don't have the required stadium but I would still like to do testing, I know the format.
If you don't have the required stadiums then PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR TEST RESULTS. They will be absolutely useless to us and basically be considered SPAM.

RE: Hasbro Metagame Stadium and Combo Testing II! New Rules! MUST READ OP! - Raigeko13 - Sep. 06, 2011

T^T every time I come here to contribute something happens to my internet, or I lose power or something. My apologies to never getting any testing done a few weeks ago, if you would like me to still do them, please tell me!
Anyways, I'm out of the Hasderp metagame :V hell, I'm out of the regular one! >.< I need to post in the customizations forum more often. Anyways, gimme something to test, I'm bored and my beys are just sitting here collecting dust, help me and you both out! >:D

Max Tate & Everyone
I would like to propose something - seeing as we have many members that are Hasbro oriented, I'd like to say that testing for all stadiums should be accepted!
Why?
Well, the two legal stadiums, only one is somewhat easy to find, that being the Lightning Force. Max Stampede as we all know now, comes with craters in it. Plus, it really can't hurt to have testing on other stadiums can it? Just say that it should be done with the proper testing rules. (aside from stadiums)

If you think this is a bad idea, go ahead and say why you think so; this is merely a thought!

RE: Hasbro Metagame Stadium and Combo Testing II! New Rules! MUST READ OP! - Kai-V - Sep. 06, 2011

There are a lot of Maximum Stampede stadiums where I live that have no craters at all. I was wondering if there would be a lot of demand for them.

RE: Hasbro Metagame Stadium and Combo Testing II! New Rules! MUST READ OP! - Temporal - Sep. 06, 2011

Hrm, as a temporary measure until the XTS Stadiums come out (Dragon's Den and the other one. Forgot names.), then it's not a bad idea. But which one is the most fair? I mean, the average Hasbro Tournament uses Bolt Blast and Burning Firestrike now, but... Ah, why not? Get a list of what is most fair out of the "engraved" stadiums please? Maybe not ALL, but adding two more doesn't seem so bad. PTW and another one. Burning Firestrike is common now, so why not that? Now, I understand that some Bottoms will suffer, but Crater-MXS are really common now, and no-Crater is increasingly rare. As in: There aren't many left, and they're not shipping out as much. Plus, tournaments Hasbro runs tend to use the two I mentioned and PTW anyway.

RE: Hasbro Metagame Stadium and Combo Testing II! New Rules! MUST READ OP! - Raigeko13 - Sep. 06, 2011

Kai-V Well, since we have no knowledge if Hasbro is still making them without the craters, I would say so, yes, because soon, they won't be available most likely. I saw a couple a while back, I should have gotten them instead of the stupid RGL...

Temporal I was suggesting really just anything. So anyone can contribute!
Plus, I'm sure I'm not the only one interested seeing how the "engraved" stadiums fare with certain types. Like for example, I just have this weird thought that MS would totally dominate in the Bolt Blast, idk why.

RE: Hasbro Metagame Stadium and Combo Testing II! New Rules! MUST READ OP! - Temporal - Sep. 06, 2011

Ha, imagine SF in Burning Firestrike. That might work, especially with Twisted's off balance. Basalt Virgo CH120SF/CS-2?

Sounds like a plan.
Btw, have you seen that combo, MF-H Basalt ___ R145RF in the customizations forum? Hah, my Basalt/Twisted R145 thing seems to be actually working sort of! I think it has potential in a Hasderp stadium.
See, LLD has smash, but this thing is just a big assed tank moving! I think it has potential to do a SKO (Stadium KO)
Plus, SF? Hmm, odd, but it sounds interesting!
EDIT: POST 444 FTW

RE: Hasbro Metagame Stadium and Combo Testing II! New Rules! MUST READ OP! - Kai Hiwatari - Sep. 06, 2011

All of the Max Stampede Stadiums I have run into in stores have craters.

Only Stadiums I see nowadays are Burning Firestrike and Bolt Blast.

I like this idea though.

RE: Hasbro Metagame Stadium and Combo Testing II! New Rules! MUST READ OP! - dragonbooster - Sep. 06, 2011

230 testing
stadium: svs
string launcher
alternate shots
wds switched after 5 rounds
230 wd
earth bull 145 wd: 70% (all os)
earth bull 230 wd: 30% (all os)

230 d
earth bull 145wd: 60% (all os)
earth bull 230D: 40% (all os)

RE: Hasbro Metagame Stadium and Combo Testing II! New Rules! MUST READ OP! - LeonTempest - Sep. 06, 2011

I see your points, but having gimmick stadiums like bolt blast and firestrike completely negate the point of testing. It alters gameplay way to much. Ig it were something like a Tornado Beystadium (spinning center) then I would agree, but stadiums with the indents in them just can't be saved in my opinion...

I have very high hopes for Dragon's Den, as it appears as if it uses the LF/MXS mold. But we cannot say for certain until it is measured. However I haven't seen DD or LL stadiums in stores yet...

As for LL, it appears as if it has a good slope, but Defense and Stamina may suffer if it doesn't have a flat center. Agian, we need to test them to be sure.

I will add to the OP that test for both LL and DD are in high demand

dragonbooster: SVS? That isn't allowed for testing.

I have a new idea forming in my head about all of these gimmick stadiums. and what to do with them...give me some time...

RE: Hasbro Metagame Stadium and Combo Testing II! New Rules! MUST READ OP! - njrk97 - Sep. 06, 2011

i think we need to make a top tier list for each hasbro stadium since differant stadiums have differant results

RE: Hasbro Metagame Stadium and Combo Testing II! New Rules! MUST READ OP! - OnePiece - Sep. 06, 2011

I live in England and we have MXS stadiums for 3 pounds, about 5 dollars and beys themselves for 6 pounds about ten dollars,
And MXS stadiums are everywhere only stadium i can find and bolt blast and burning fire-strike are seldom seen or used, and we can find 'rare' such as serpent, virgo and gemios pretty easy like 4 each between Tesco, Argos and Asda (basically englands Wal-mart)

RE: Hasbro Metagame Stadium and Combo Testing II! New Rules! MUST READ OP! - Raigeko13 - Sep. 07, 2011

That is so backwards lol.