World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread (/Thread-METAL-FIGHT-BEYBLADE-Anime-Manga-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - ZenX - Dec. 12, 2008

2002 sucks and it was the main reason in Turkey that Beyblade go on a hiatus as thanks of its dropping ratings the distributing company shift their interest to other things and the community of bladers consisted of 7000 people decayed to a 1000 which is even less than the number of Bladers that were able to join the National Tournament in Ä°stanbul and know there are only 50~100 active bladers left in Turkish community even though there seems to be 900 members in the Turkish forum.

Therefore, I hate the 2002 series Angry

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Kai-V - Dec. 14, 2008

Anime designs :
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/Kai-V/Anime_preview.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/Kai-V/Anime_preview2.jpg

On the first picture, you can see Ginga, Kyouya and Daidouji, as well as a small Kenta in the top left corner.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Neeek - Dec. 14, 2008

(Dec. 14, 2008  3:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Anime designs :
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/Kai-V/Anime_preview.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/Kai-V/Anime_preview2.jpg

On the first picture, you can see Ginga, Kyouya and Daidouji, as well as a small Kenta in the top left corner.

kai-v, you are amazing! you never fail to inform the newest happenings from japan. i thank you for that alot <3

they look realy cool compared to the manga style versions Joyful_3

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Kai-V - Dec. 14, 2008

(Dec. 14, 2008  4:42 PM)neek_alert Wrote: kai-v, you are amazing! you never fail to inform the newest happenings from japan. i thank you for that alot <3
Well, it came from toxiclop's video on YouTube, which was posted both on BeybladeForums.com and in the L Drago thread here before I got to find it by myself. I suppose I did actually reveal which characters could be seen though, unlike both users who posted the link to the video, so I appreciate your comment.

Personally, I like both designs the same.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - To - Dec. 14, 2008

Those character designs look like Dateline NBC bait.

(USER WAS WARNED AND SUSPENDED FOR A WEEK, THEY'RE KIDS YOU DUMB carp) - beybrad desu~

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Neeek - Dec. 14, 2008

(Dec. 14, 2008  6:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Personally, I like both designs the same.

The characters in anime and manga are both cool but i think the thing that brings me to like the anime versions more is there is more detail in the cloths and hair etc.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Bey Brad - Dec. 15, 2008

The anime versions look great.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - BeyUK-Espio - Dec. 15, 2008

Those anime character look sick. I'm so pumped about the anime release =D.

*Woot, 700 posts =D*

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Taiki - Dec. 15, 2008

I can tell the main character will act like tyson.
All main characters act like that, arrogant and super powa potential.

He has a Kai Scarf. Tyson was fat in the first part of the manga series and in the first season of the anime.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Taru - Dec. 15, 2008

wow nice improovement from the manga they look way better than the other series in my opinion

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Blue - Dec. 15, 2008

I liked all seasons of Beyblade for different reasons.

tell me you guys didn't like the zeo/WC arc. the last 8-11 eps were sick

Kai-V good post, thanks

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Kai-V - Dec. 15, 2008

(Dec. 15, 2008  12:03 PM)Taiki Wrote: I can tell the main character will act like tyson.
I saw something different in Ginga's personality in the manga compared to Takao.

Adachi Takafumi likes these new designs. He was not necessarily part of the conception.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - BeyUK-Espio - Dec. 15, 2008

Ginga reminds me of the main guy from Duel Masters, yes I'm aware it is the same artist before somebody points out the obvious =D.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Neeek - Dec. 15, 2008

(Dec. 15, 2008  12:03 PM)Taiki Wrote: I can tell the main character will act like tyson.

He has a Kai Scarf. Tyson was fat in the first part of the manga series and in the first season of the anime.

it annoys me the way all animes take the same structure and have the same character personalities.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Grey - Dec. 16, 2008

(Dec. 15, 2008  3:11 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Ginga reminds me of the main guy from Duel Masters, yes I'm aware it is the same artist before somebody points out the obvious =D.

I just hope the anime isn't a total joke like the Duel Masters anime, which did nothing but break the fourth wall in an annoying fashion

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - NAP - Dec. 16, 2008

Funny I don't think Ginga favors Shobu at all. But then again, they do have same artists so...

Duel Masters was a Nuetron Bomb that imploded upon itself making it the most Epic Phailage ever to known the light of day. (I still blame Catoon Network and Yu-gi-oh)

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Taiki - Dec. 16, 2008

I was dumb enough to buy a deck of dual masters cards.
I feel bad now.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Pich - Dec. 16, 2008

(Dec. 16, 2008  4:07 AM)Taiki Wrote: I was dumb enough to buy a deck of dual masters cards.
I feel bad now.

Don't worry, I did too and I have a friend that still likes them, lol.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - NAP - Dec. 16, 2008

American DM(anime) is so stupid! Also too bad the cards stopped around the booster where gets really complicated! lol
I still play Japanese DM cards lol. Well they are the No.3 cards in Japan lol.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Kai-V - Dec. 17, 2008

I uploaded chapter 3. I guarantee you there is something in there you have never dreamt of, I hope. Even now, I do not know what to think of it.
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/index2.php?corocoromangascanschapters

Additional details on Hokuto, Ryuuga, Busujima (tentative name) and Daidouji can be found on Beyblade Spirit.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Rocky - Dec. 17, 2008

(Dec. 17, 2008  11:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I uploaded chapter 3. I guarantee you there is something in there you have never dreamt of, I hope. Even now, I do not know what to think of it.

Bit beast? Talking dog? I didn't read the other chapters so I'm not sure whats new......D:

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Blitz - Dec. 17, 2008

Oh dear ... Don't want to spoil it for people but wtf at Libra's owner >.> If tht is libra's owner then ... i dunno what to say

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Bey Brad - Dec. 17, 2008

HAHAHAHHA CAN I MAKE AN AVATAR OF THAT

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Kai-V - Dec. 17, 2008

(Dec. 17, 2008  11:19 PM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2008  11:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I uploaded chapter 3. I guarantee you there is something in there you have never dreamt of, I hope. Even now, I do not know what to think of it.

Bit beast? Talking dog? I didn't read the other chapters so I'm not sure whats new......D:
There are no 'bit beasts'.

No, I meant the dog using a Launcher Grip to shoot Libra DF145BS in order to protect Ginga. The dog who has a bandana with Libra's Face on it. The dog who talks.

Of course, there have been talking dogs in the past, but not in Beyblade, as far as I know ...
(Dec. 17, 2008  11:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: HAHAHAHHA CAN I MAKE AN AVATAR OF THAT
Hah, of course.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Rocky - Dec. 17, 2008

(Dec. 16, 2008  3:54 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Duel Masters was a Nuetron Bomb that imploded upon itself making it the most Epic Phailage ever to known the light of day. (I still blame Catoon Network and Yu-gi-oh)

I remember the first time I saw it. It came on after Beyblade and the announcer hyped it up loads. Me and my brother stared at the screen for a half hour with our mouthes open in disbelief. It was horrible. X_X
(Dec. 17, 2008  11:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2008  11:19 PM)yruahippo Wrote:

There are no 'bit beasts'.

No, I meant the dog using a Launcher Grip to shoot Libra DF145BS in order to protect Ginga. The dog who has a bandana with Libra's Face on it. The dog who talks.

Of course, there have been talking dogs in the past, but not in Beyblade, as far as I know ...

Oh right. I'd seen them around so I figured they were already using them in the manga. ^^;

And I knew we were having constellations not bit beasts but I wasn't aware that there was a dragon constellation so my mind jumped to bit beasts........that and I kinda imagined them to be more 'starry'. XD

I should really read the other chapters. Pinching_eyes_2