World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums (/Thread-Beyblade-Save-our-Stadiums)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - rockleone23 - Dec. 28, 2010

(Dec. 27, 2010  12:24 PM)nicky2540 Wrote: hi,i'm new,so how are we gonna save the stadiums??
Lips_sealed
well we are planning to save the stadiums by sending out a form.Here it is: www.ultimatebladers.mybbnew.com/archive/index.../thread-234.html
(Dec. 28, 2010  12:48 AM)Ultimatefry Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2010  12:46 AM)rockleone23 Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  9:06 AM)Megablader9 Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2010  5:18 PM)rockleone23 Wrote: so you are saying hasbro is ignoring usChocked_2
why dont we jut give up

That would make us a bunch of quitting wusses would it not? We still have hope, Hasbro is at least moving in the right direction.
well you are right.....ok then lets keep on trying because the W.B.O is not a bunch of little quiters!!!!!

I think the same! Gasp
ok no matter how many peple tell us its not going to work (like mc frown)
we will not give up until hasbro makes them,so whos with meeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - The Fire Wyrm - Dec. 28, 2010

oh BTW why is there a NO button in the poll?

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Ultimatefry - Dec. 28, 2010

(Dec. 28, 2010  1:12 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: oh BTW why is there a NO button in the poll?

For those people who don't want to. I clicked yes. Mwahaha.
(Dec. 28, 2010  12:52 AM)rockleone23 Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  12:24 PM)nicky2540 Wrote: hi,i'm new,so how are we gonna save the stadiums??
Lips_sealed
well we are planning to save the stadiums by sending out a form.Here it is: www.ultimatebladers.mybbnew.com/archive/index.../thread-234.html
(Dec. 28, 2010  12:48 AM)Ultimatefry Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2010  12:46 AM)rockleone23 Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  9:06 AM)Megablader9 Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2010  5:18 PM)rockleone23 Wrote: so you are saying hasbro is ignoring usChocked_2
why dont we jut give up

That would make us a bunch of quitting wusses would it not? We still have hope, Hasbro is at least moving in the right direction.
well you are right.....ok then lets keep on trying because the W.B.O is not a bunch of little quiters!!!!!

I think the same! Gasp
ok no matter how many peple tell us its not going to work (like mc frown)

Yay! *crowd cheers*

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - BillyBlast - Dec. 28, 2010

i hope this works

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Mc Frown - Dec. 28, 2010

(Dec. 28, 2010  12:52 AM)rockleone23 Wrote: ok no matter how many peple tell us its not going to work (like mc frown)

of course i am all for hasbro making good stadiums, but stop claiming progress you havent made. and its not like youre on some amazing and glorious crusade against the entire forum.

Dear anyone: Please lock this thread, there's really nothing to be discussed. Leave the OP up as a stickied thread and people can send in their letters or not. Obviously there is no progress being made in real life, or inside of this thread, just a ton of spam.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - PRINCEcharming - Dec. 28, 2010

(Dec. 27, 2010  8:26 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote: Right when I p[rinted this form after that a thing about my bank money being transferred came up.
Sounds like you have some kind of malicious software installed on your PC. I recommend you download some anti-spyware software. I recomment Lavasoft's AdAware Free edition. You should also install Spyware Guard and Spyware Blaster, aswell as the Windows Media Player Script Fix. You may want to install a third party firewall, like Zone Alarm, which will help protect you against attacks on your computer from outside aswell as offer advice against visiting websites that may be unsafe. You might also benefit from Ccleaner, which, among other things, offers a means to delete malicious registry entries.

If you don't have a good anti-virus installed, then I'd like to recommend Avast Anti-Virus, their definitions are updated frequently and it has a live scanner that will protect you in real-time, rather than just when you elect to scan your HDD.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Ultimatefry - Dec. 28, 2010

(Dec. 28, 2010  1:58 AM)PRINCEcharming Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  8:26 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote: Right when I p[rinted this form after that a thing about my bank money being transferred came up.
Sounds like you have some kind of malicious software installed on your PC. I recommend you download some anti-spyware software. I recomment Lavasoft's AdAware Free edition. You should also install Spyware Guard and Spyware Blaster, aswell as the Windows Media Player Script Fix. You may want to install a third party firewall, like Zone Alarm, which will help protect you against attacks on your computer from outside aswell as offer advice against visiting websites that may be unsafe. You might also benefit from Ccleaner, which, among other things, offers a means to delete malicious registry entries.

If you don't have a good anti-virus installed, then I'd like to recommend Avast Anti-Virus, their definitions are updated frequently and it has a live scanner that will protect you in real-time, rather than just when you elect to scan your HDD.
My brother already installed that on my PC because he is very secure. Maybe some stupid hacker that's not on this site or a coincidential print-at-the-same-time thing while my dad was at work.
BTW: The word 'malicious' is fun!

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Mc Frown - Dec. 29, 2010

The hacker obviously isn't stupid if he got to your bank account : \
Anyways, no OS has a pop-up box for bank transfers, and I doubt you have bank software installed on your PC.
I'll bet you're lying about the whole thing, or you simply imagined it.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Omega12 - Dec. 29, 2010

Or he downloaded ad-ware; malware that looks like an antivirus and tries to get you to buy it.
The form is 100% safe though.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Mc Frown - Dec. 29, 2010

I'll bet it was a fake bank transfer pop-up that tries to get you to click on protect or whatever then really infects you. The kind you generally can't close without using task manager?
Meh, who cares.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - rockleone23 - Dec. 29, 2010

(Dec. 28, 2010  1:40 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2010  12:52 AM)rockleone23 Wrote: ok no matter how many peple tell us its not going to work (like mc frown)

of course i am all for hasbro making good stadiums, but stop claiming progress you havent made. and its not like youre on some amazing and glorious crusade against the entire forum.

Dear anyone: Please lock this thread, there's really nothing to be discussed. Leave the OP up as a stickied thread and people can send in their letters or not. Obviously there is no progree being made in real life, or inside of this thread, just a ton of spam.
uhh you guys make this so difficult....
(Dec. 28, 2010  1:33 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: i hope this works
dont worry billyblast, this WILL work!!!

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Pimpju - Dec. 29, 2010

there's nothing wrong with what he said.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - rockleone23 - Dec. 30, 2010

(Dec. 29, 2010  2:44 AM)momiji manju Wrote: there's nothing wrong with what he said.
What i mean is that they keep on changing sides first they are thinking it wont work, then they say it will!! whos side are they on!!!Angry

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Mc Frown - Dec. 30, 2010

There really aren't any sides to this, no one wants Hasbro to release crappy products : \

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Evan - Dec. 30, 2010

(Dec. 30, 2010  12:51 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: There really aren't any sides to this, no one wants Hasbro to release crappy products : \

I'm going to agree with Frownie here, all we get is spam with this topic. Obviously Hasbro isn't listening to us. I got a reply from them saying "due to the nature of our products, we cannot take outside ideas for use." or something along those lines. They basically mean, because we can be sued for using your ideas, or if your ideas accidentally injure someone (bey to the eye) they will be sued. This should be closed, but the OP should stay up in case someone wants to try and write Hasbro something....

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Delta Bladerâ„¢ - Dec. 30, 2010

Why didn't Hasbro think of the barrier fence seperate from the Stadium? Like what Takara Tomy did......

Personally, I believe I am very lucky to live in a area that sells the Attack Stadium at the shelf at Toys R' Us. An Attack Stadium is easy to come buy here. But I feel pity for Americans who only have crappy Hasbro stadiums. Are you allowed to send it overseas? I want to save your stadiums.....

(Dec. 30, 2010  7:20 PM)究極のブレーダー Wrote: Why didn't Hasbro think of the barrier fence seperate from the Stadium? Like what Takara Tomy did......

Personally, I believe I am very lucky to live in a area that sells the Attack Stadium at the shelf at Toys R' Us. An Attack Stadium is easy to come buy here. But I feel pity for Americans who only have crappy Hasbro stadiums. Are you allowed to send it overseas? I want to save your stadiums.....
well i agree its true...
(Dec. 30, 2010  7:20 PM)究極のブレーダー Wrote: Why didn't Hasbro think of the barrier fence seperate from the Stadium? Like what Takara Tomy did......

well i agree its true...

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Furious - Dec. 30, 2010

I am so in. The hasbro stadiums are just so crappy. You can barely knock beys out, and attacks types suck in the Hasbro stadiums. I hope this plan works.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Akatsuki Blader - Dec. 30, 2010

well i really belive hasbro should do that! they should make it like the attack stadium in the pegasis dx set, but a like with diffrent color varites, but it can still be clear, but with some color. i would definently buy this if came to the us for 10-15 dollars
my wide ball sucks because of that stadium. it acts like an attack type!

(Dec. 30, 2010  8:31 PM)darkblader237 Wrote:

well i really belive hasbro should do that! they should make it like the attack stadium in the pegasis dx set, but a like with diffrent color varites, but it can still be clear, but with some color. i would definently buy this if came to the us for 10-15 dollars
yup i know its like leone acts like he is pegasus or somethin, good news im getting a takara stadium for new years...
(Dec. 30, 2010  8:31 PM)darkblader237 Wrote:

yup i know its like leone acts like he is pegasus or somethin, good news im getting a takara stadium for new years...

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - NightWolf - Dec. 30, 2010

For those of us who don't have printers mabey hasbro's email should be added for those of us who would gladly type up an email?

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Furious - Dec. 30, 2010

Just checking, but is this really Hasbro's address? 1027 Newpot Avenue Pawtucket, Rhode Island 02861

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Amaterasu - Dec. 30, 2010

haasbro has so many locations. theres even more

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - ThunderPegasis - Dec. 30, 2010

I'm helping. I've been reading the thread all day, and it doesn't sound like we're making any progress, but the least we can do is try! Besides, my dad would NEVER let me spend $40+ on an attack stadium. I hope this will work.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - bb gregandcin - Dec. 31, 2010

(Dec. 28, 2010  1:40 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:

Dear anyone: Please lock this thread, there's really nothing to be discussed. Leave the OP up as a stickied thread and people can send in their letters or not. Obviously there is no progress being made in real life, or inside of this thread, just a ton of spam.
if you dont like this, then dont post you non beleiver, at least everyone is trying unlike you
I BELIVE WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!