World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] (/Thread-ILLINOIS-The-Knights-Bladers-with-Technique-and-Skill-Apply-Now)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - BeybladeStation - Sep. 13, 2011

THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! IT. IS. HERE.

EACH KNIGHT, ONCE THEY'VE REACHED THEIR ACCUMULATED RANKA, WILL BE COUINTED FOR. IF THE RANKA NUMBER IS 95% or HIGHER, YOU GET A BEYBLADE!
RANKA IS BEING PUT UP NOW!

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Wienermeister - Sep. 13, 2011

If sombody has a higher ranka it will not make them better bladers.It could just mean they went to more tournys

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - BeybladeStation - Sep. 13, 2011

That's wrong, one who is not on the Knights and already making decisive decisions, you didn't see that:

Ranka includes:

Win%age
Combos

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Wienermeister - Sep. 13, 2011

My stuff should be here soon.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Crow - Sep. 14, 2011

So BBS am I in? I have not gone to the tournament,but I was wondering if i'm still in.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - GravityDestroy - Sep. 14, 2011

Hey beybladestation can I join illinois knights

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - BeybladeStation - Sep. 14, 2011

(Sep. 14, 2011  12:58 AM)Crow Wrote: So BBS am I in? I have not gone to the tournament,but I was wondering if i'm still in.
Right now, no..

Why did you just shut down your team? I do not think you're good enough. I NEED to see you @ a tourney.

(Sep. 14, 2011  1:18 AM)ldrago58555 Wrote: Hey beybladestation can I join illinois knights
Um, read the OP//

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Crow - Sep. 14, 2011

(Sep. 14, 2011  1:26 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: [quote='Crow' pid='785741' dateline='1315958324']
So BBS am I in? I have not gone to the tournament,but I was wondering if i'm still in.
Right now, no..

Why did you just shut down your team? I do not think you're good enough. I NEED to see you @ a tourney.

I left because a team with members sprawled all over the US was pointless. How could I manage meetings if nobody uses the same time? I just couldn't handle the stress. But by joining an Illinois team I can attend meetings,blade more professionally, and help my states beyblade teams.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Wienermeister - Sep. 14, 2011

(Sep. 14, 2011  12:58 AM)Crow Wrote: So BBS am I in? I have not gone to the tournament,but I was wondering if i'm still in.

You ask that all the time.I have been trying to get in longer than you,and I have learned to be PATENT!

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - BeyCenter - Sep. 14, 2011

Ethan37066 Wrote:You ask that all the time.I have been trying to get in longer than you,and I have learned to be PATENT!
Patent, meaning like, copyrighted or company made. Lol, it was a typo.
But ya, Seriously, asking if you got in or not will lower your chances...

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Wienermeister - Sep. 14, 2011

Ya thanks for correcting me.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - BeybladeStation - Sep. 14, 2011

(Sep. 14, 2011  1:33 AM)Crow Wrote: I left because a team with members sprawled all over the US was pointless.
QFT

Nice on there, that's true. But I NEED you to seriously:

Study the Tier List
Then Go to Tourney
Then Get in 1st 2nd and 3rd to even think about you.

Crow your not the only one trying to get in.So stop trying to act like everyone is pending on you.Lots of people apply for the knights.

(Sep. 14, 2011  1:38 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2011  1:33 AM)Crow Wrote: I left because a team with members sprawled all over the US was pointless.
QFT

Nice on there, that's true. But I NEED you to seriously:

Study the Tier List
Then Go to Tourney
Then Get in 1st 2nd and 3rd to even think about you.

I DID STUDY THE TOP TIERS LIST. I could make amazing combos if I had the parts.

Make new original combos.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - BeyCenter - Sep. 14, 2011

Like I did, I looked at Rex, studied it, made a theory, tested it out on how good it does, and it worked out GREAT! Its like using the scientific method for beyblade. The scientific method can be used for everything, including beyblade.

I love the scientific method.
My hipothosis is that Jupiter will be to heavy for,attack.

Lol, ya. COming up with a theory can help make great discoveries. Experiment with what you believe may be good, unless the parts are too out classed.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Temporal - Sep. 14, 2011

Haha, it seems that Illinois is becoming a venue for bladers now, no? I can't make it to any tournaments for a while, but I wish you guys the best of luck.

Thanks dude.
(Sep. 14, 2011  3:05 AM)BeyCenter Wrote: Lol, ya. COming up with a theory can help make great discoveries. Experiment with what you believe may be good, unless the parts are too out classed.

Don't worry the parts are not outclassed,but finding the right clear wheel is hard.Some people think that the clear wheel really dose not matter.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - TheMrblade2000 - Sep. 14, 2011

i usally use my basalt aquario not earth

@Ethan37066
Who said that. People like, Dan, Dei or many others do. But there are SOME that don't.

Ok my stuff is here.So these combos are reallity,
Mf-h basalt aquario bd145 rs

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - SilverPoseidon - Sep. 15, 2011

Is that the only combo you made? You were talking all about how you were going to get Jade and stuff and you come up with just one? Make some more.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - BeybladeStation - Sep. 15, 2011

You really need to comprehend on the fact that you have to use strategy over quantity. In this case, you are accumulating more points by effectively using weak parts as you did in the tourney, but you did not make do.

Technique.