World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
CLOSED FOR NOW please lock until further notice - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: CLOSED FOR NOW please lock until further notice (/Thread-CLOSED-FOR-NOW-please-lock-until-further-notice)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Date Revealed![Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - Imperial - Aug. 27, 2011

So I guess it is official now?

RE: Date Revealed![Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - ShortyVybe - Aug. 27, 2011

yuppp just sent it to kai-v

RE: Date Revealed![Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - TheMrblade2000 - Aug. 27, 2011

k great we r official!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Date Revealed![Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - Sky king Uchiha - Aug. 27, 2011

i cant bring my stadium it got ruined

RE: Date Revealed![Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - TheMrblade2000 - Aug. 27, 2011

i can bring my mfb balance one

RE: Date Revealed![Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - ShortyVybe - Aug. 27, 2011

i only need 1 other stadium, cuz i already have mine so you all are welcome to bring them but im only gonna use mine and one other one

mine is tourney legal and nobody else has 1 but i prefer the mfb attack ones btw do u know why fury isnt being involved in any tournements?

fury is banned right now so he cant post. i think hes coming to beyslay tho

RE: Date Revealed![Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - TheMrblade2000 - Aug. 28, 2011

how did he get banned????

RE: Date Revealed![Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - BeybladeStation - Aug. 28, 2011

Bad posts, obviously.

Anyways, I have a better chance of coming now, could you pin point exactly which part of teh park it is/

RE: Date Revealed![Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - Imperial - Aug. 28, 2011

(Aug. 28, 2011  12:31 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Bad posts, obviously.

Anyways, I have a better chance of coming now, could you pin point exactly which part of the park it is

We set up tables at the edge between the parking lot and the grass start.

RE: Date Revealed![Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - TheMrblade2000 - Aug. 28, 2011

(Aug. 28, 2011  12:50 AM)InfiniteLibra Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2011  12:31 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Bad posts, obviously.

Anyways, I have a better chance of coming now, could you pin point exactly which part of the park it is

We set up tables at the edge between the parking lot and the grass start.

is it goimg to be at the skate park side or the other?

RE: Date Revealed![Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - ShortyVybe - Aug. 28, 2011

its right by the basketball courts youll see me

k thanks

RE: Date Revealed![Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - BeybladeStation - Aug. 28, 2011

(Aug. 28, 2011  5:06 PM)ShortyVybe Wrote: its right by the basketball courts youll see me
As InfiniteLibra said, you are certain we are using tables?

RE: Date Revealed![Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - ShortyVybe - Aug. 28, 2011

Well he said tables right? I got a few so were good

RE: Date Revealed![Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - SilverPoseidon - Aug. 28, 2011

so wat are the prizes going to be

RE: Date Revealed![Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - rockzurafa1419 - Aug. 28, 2011

i might go hopefully

RE: Date Revealed![Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - BeybladeStation - Aug. 29, 2011

(Aug. 28, 2011  10:06 PM)SilverPoseidon Wrote: so wat are the prizes going to be
He announces them tourney day.

I would really like to know now!, however.

RE: Date Revealed![Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - Imperial - Aug. 29, 2011

(Aug. 29, 2011  12:16 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2011  10:06 PM)SilverPoseidon Wrote: so wat are the prizes going to be
He announces them tourney day.

I would really like to know now!, however.

This time he said he'd tell when the tourny is official.

RE: Date Revealed![Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - BeybladeStation - Aug. 29, 2011

Oh, so now that it is official, what are they?

Please ShortyVybe, I'd really like to know!

RE: Date Revealed![Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - SilverPoseidon - Aug. 29, 2011

yes shorty vibe. what are the prizes going to be in this tourney since its official now

RE: Date Revealed![Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - Kai-V - Aug. 29, 2011

The tournament is not official yet.

RE: Date Revealed![Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - TheMrblade2000 - Aug. 29, 2011

(Aug. 29, 2011  3:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The tournament is not official yet.

WHY NOT?

RE: Date Revealed![Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - SilverPoseidon - Aug. 29, 2011

well it isnt on the official events thing on the side yet. y isnt it on it yet y isnt it official