World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-QuadStrike-Anime-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - ScarletTurbo44 - May. 28, 2023

I just realized Bel has less wins than Pri and Ranzo at the moment. Ranzo and Pri have 5 wins(6 for Pri if you count her side battle with Bel in ep 13), while Bel has 3.

Correction, Bel has 5 wins so he's actually not behind Ranzo and Pri. I Forgot he had beat 2 unknown bladers in episode 1(the wiki lists 1, but Bel had to beat two opponents to get to the semi finals of the masquerade tournament, so that needs to be corrected in the fandom wiki.).

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - g2_ - May. 28, 2023

(May. 28, 2023  11:10 AM)Cath Wrote:
(May. 28, 2023  8:39 AM)g2_ Wrote: Bel is a 10 times better character in this season.

Because he's not their only focus this season. Pri is kinda like the 2nd mc and we all love Pri.
Not exactly but true, I think Bel himself is well developed in this season.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Achilles25 - May. 28, 2023

What's going on with Bel reminds me a lot of what happened to Valt.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - BondsofTime - May. 29, 2023

(May. 28, 2023  2:23 PM)ScarletTurbo44 Wrote: I just realized Bel has less wins than Pri and Ranzo at the moment. Ranzo and Pri have 5 wins(6 for Pri if you count her side battle with Bel in ep 13), while Bel has 3.

Every win Ranzo has in QS has been from luck more or less. Two exceptions being when he beat Bell cause he was still thinking about Pri when she was the masked blader and the hizashi brothers when he teamed with Valt. I hope Bel catches up to them though, he down 3 losses to Pri for crying out loud.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - ScarletTurbo44 - May. 29, 2023

Every win Ranzo has in QS has been from luck more or less. Two exceptions being when he beat Bell cause he was still thinking about Pri when she was the masked blader and the hizashi brothers when he teamed with Valt. I hope Bel catches up to them though, he down 3 losses to Pri for crying out loud.
[/quote]

I just edited my other comment. Bel has 5 wins total, the fandom wiki is missing one of his wins on a unknown blader in episode 1. He had to beat two to get to semis.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - fireblaze1 - Jun. 01, 2023

Hey Guys check out the 15th - 18th Episodes:

Ep 15 - Scorching Battle! Belfyre vs. Achilles!: June 10th 2023
Ep 16 - Corruption! Ruin Pandemonium!: June 17 2023
Ep 17 - Rebirth! Destined Belfyre!: June 24th 2023
Ep 18 - The Final Element! Flame Pandora!: July 1 2023

It true go see the list in Wikipedia, yourself.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - BondsofTime - Jun. 01, 2023

(Jun. 01, 2023  10:22 AM)fireblaze1 Wrote: Hey Guys check out the 15th - 18th Episodes:

The next Rebirth episode happens after Ruin Pandemonium appears. I wonder if that means Divine got destroyed, it's usually around this time in the season when the MC's bey gets destroyed and rebuilt(the end of ep 13 would be ep 26 in the Japanese Dub).

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - TitaniumNinja74 - Jun. 01, 2023

(Jun. 01, 2023  10:22 AM)fireblaze1 Wrote: Hey Guys check out the 15th - 18th Episodes:

Please stop trying to spread false information, these are obviously fake. No episodes are scheduled for June.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Bey100 - Jun. 01, 2023

Wikipedia is not a good site for info

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - ScarletTurbo44 - Jun. 01, 2023

(May. 29, 2023  8:52 AM)ScarletTurbo44 Wrote: Every win Ranzo has in QS has been from luck more or less. Two exceptions being when he beat Bell cause he was still thinking about Pri when she was the masked blader and the hizashi brothers when he teamed with Valt. I hope Bel catches up to them though, he down 3 losses to Pri for crying out loud.

I just edited my other comment. Bel has 5 wins total, the fandom wiki is missing one of his wins on a unknown blader in episode 1. He had to beat two to get to semis.
[/quote]

The show is on hiatus..

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - originalzankye - Jun. 01, 2023

Anyone can edit and make up info, until it is confirmed by Ninja or other reputable sources, QuadStrike is on hiatus for a bit

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - UnderbossBlader - Jun. 01, 2023

These air dates are fake. They just put the show on hiatus so ep 14 isn't coming out on saturday. I think they just revealed the next upcoming episode names but I'm only assuming that because I haven't seen these ep names shown prior.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - TitanDragon - Jun. 03, 2023

(Jun. 01, 2023  3:19 PM)UnderbossBlader Wrote:

These air dates are fake. They just put the show on hiatus so ep 14 isn't coming out on saturday. I think they just revealed the next upcoming episode names but I'm only assuming that because I haven't seen these ep names shown prior.

I don’t think the titles are real either. I checked Wikipedia minutes ago and either they were deleted or were never there to begin with. My guess is that maybe they are real but Wikipedia jumped the gun on revealing them too soon.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - TitaniumNinja74 - Jun. 04, 2023

(Jun. 03, 2023  1:59 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2023  3:19 PM)UnderbossBlader Wrote: These air dates are fake. They just put the show on hiatus so ep 14 isn't coming out on saturday. I think they just revealed the next upcoming episode names but I'm only assuming that because I haven't seen these ep names shown prior.

I don’t think the titles are real either. I checked Wikipedia minutes ago and either they were deleted or were never there to begin with. My guess is that maybe they are real but Wikipedia jumped the gun on revealing them too soon.

It was just someone trying to spread false information. Nearly every wiki site has that problem that unfortunately, nobody can really stop.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Beyburst321 - Jun. 04, 2023

(Jun. 04, 2023  5:17 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2023  1:59 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I don’t think the titles are real either. I checked Wikipedia minutes ago and either they were deleted or were never there to begin with. My guess is that maybe they are real but Wikipedia jumped the gun on revealing them too soon.

It was just someone trying to spread false information. Nearly every wiki site has that problem that unfortunately, nobody can really stop.

I hope there’s an active admin who can resolve this problem.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - ScarletTurbo44 - Jun. 04, 2023

(Jun. 03, 2023  1:59 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2023  3:19 PM)UnderbossBlader Wrote: These air dates are fake. They just put the show on hiatus so ep 14 isn't coming out on saturday. I think they just revealed the next upcoming episode names but I'm only assuming that because I haven't seen these ep names shown prior.

The titles got deleted on Wiki, I went and checked when they were up. So they were faked or revealed too soon like you said but we'll have to wait and see I guess.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Beyburst321 - Jun. 04, 2023

(Jun. 04, 2023  1:10 PM)ScarletTurbo44 Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2023  1:59 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I don’t think the titles are real either. I checked Wikipedia minutes ago and either they were deleted or were never there to begin with. My guess is that maybe they are real but Wikipedia jumped the gun on revealing them too soon.

The titles got deleted on Wiki, I went and checked when they were up. So they were faked or revealed too soon like you said but we'll have to wait and see I guess.

Those titles looked real but they were removed because of false information.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - NoNotYou - Jun. 04, 2023

(Jun. 04, 2023  1:58 PM)Beyburst321 Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2023  1:10 PM)ScarletTurbo44 Wrote: The titles got deleted on Wiki, I went and checked when they were up. So they were faked or revealed too soon like you said but we'll have to wait and see I guess.

Those titles looked real but they were removed because of false information.

Tbh they didn't look real at all.

-Afaik there's never been 3 beys introduced 3 episodes in a row in burst (beginning of seasons being an exception)

-Achilles will probably get 3 episodes being a bigger legend

-Knight just doesn't exist

-The order doesn't make sense if the theories are correct (we've gotta make time for flame pandora before the "ultimate elemental bey" which for a few reasons is most likely ruin pandemonium)

-QS is on hiatus for a few months not a few weeks

Of course there's always the chance things could be a little skewed from what i'm expecting, but idk the legend order was spot on with the intro.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - g2_ - Jun. 04, 2023

(Jun. 04, 2023  4:44 PM)NoNotYou Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2023  1:58 PM)Beyburst321 Wrote: Those titles looked real but they were removed because of false information.

Tbh they didn't look real at all.

-Afaik there's never been 3 beys introduced 3 episodes in a row in burst (beginning of seasons being an exception)

-The order doesn't make sense if the theories are correct (we've gotta make time for flame pandora before the "ultimate elemental bey" which for a few reasons is most likely ruin pandemonium)

Of course there's always the chance things could be a little skewed from what i'm expecting, but idk the legend order was spot on with the intro.
Don't forget Bolt Spryzen and the new Lucius.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - TitaniumNinja74 - Jun. 05, 2023

(Jun. 04, 2023  6:03 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2023  4:44 PM)NoNotYou Wrote: Tbh they didn't look real at all.

Don't forget Bolt Spryzen and the new Lucius.

I don't think Spryzen nor Lucius will even appear in the anime. I don't see them being able to fit them into the story when Achilles, Knight, Twister and Flame Pandora, and Pandemonium still have to be covered in the final 13 episodes.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - g2_ - Jun. 05, 2023

(Jun. 05, 2023  5:18 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2023  6:03 PM)g2_ Wrote: Don't forget Bolt Spryzen and the new Lucius.

I don't think Spryzen nor Lucius will even appear in the anime. I don't see them being able to fit them into the story when Achilles, Knight, Twister and Flame Pandora, and Pandemonium still have to be covered in the final 13 episodes.
That's going to be super disappointing.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Orichalcum - Jun. 05, 2023

(Jun. 05, 2023  10:30 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2023  5:18 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: I don't think Spryzen nor Lucius will even appear in the anime. I don't see them being able to fit them into the story when Achilles, Knight, Twister and Flame Pandora, and Pandemonium still have to be covered in the final 13 episodes.
That's going to be super disappointing.

Makes sense. Just imagine the power creep at that point. If Xander is one shotting the MC, then top tiers like Shu&Lane should burst Pandora and Belial with the air pressure of Spryzen and Lucius rotating alone.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - g2_ - Jun. 05, 2023

(Jun. 05, 2023  1:27 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2023  10:30 AM)g2_ Wrote: That's going to be super disappointing.

Makes sense. Just imagine the power creep at that point. If Xander is one shotting the MC, then top tiers like Shu&Lane should burst Pandora and Belial with the air pressure of Spryzen and Lucius rotating alone.
Yeah, that's true.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - NoNotYou - Jun. 05, 2023

I can see them finding a way to toss shu into the mix, they managed to fit 9 unique beys into the first 13 episodes after all. Lean is still up in the air but with a lack of a hasbro barricade atm i'm Leaning towards no (pun not intended).

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Dark Zera - Jun. 06, 2023

(Jun. 05, 2023  5:25 PM)NoNotYou Wrote: I can see them finding a way to toss shu into the mix, they managed to fit 9 unique beys into the first 13 episodes after all. Lean is still up in the air but with a lack of a hasbro barricade atm i'm Leaning towards no (pun not intended).

I can also see Shu coming back, to support Valt in dealing with Pax or something but I'm not gonna get my hopes up.