World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE (/Thread-METAL-FIGHT-BEYBLADE-AUGUST-9-NEW-SERIES-RELEASE)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - theflightyellz - May. 05, 2008

Raiyu Wrote:
Seldia Wrote:It doesn't make sense, but truck makes less sense so I'll buy it Tongue_out

It really doesn't make sense to me either but thats how I translated it. Maybe its called that cause you can change the height and the spin of it so it can do something special or track what its going to do but this is just my speculation.
Truck would definitely be the right translation for it, since a truck (in skateboarding terms) is a connector between the wheels and deck, which is actually pretty accurate in this case, a connector between the wheel and tip.

bugturtles Wrote:Maybe they are going to do another spring gimmick? (eck)

Could definitely be a possibility with interchangeable tips, and the previous mention of different gimmic cores.
In fact, the blue object in the third picture with the word GO on, almost looks like the old engine core winders, agreeing with Seldia's point, the red arrow that's going round a section of the core does seem to suggest a possibility of a wind up jumping blade.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Ryuuga BB Ruler - May. 05, 2008

I like those jumping blade winders

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Raiyu - May. 06, 2008

The Beyblade anime won't be out til next year on the downside. But on the flip side is that it says that they want to spread Metal Fight Beyblade to other regions outside of Japan next year as well.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - theflightyellz - May. 06, 2008

Blading Wrote:I like those jumping blade winders

Sorry, I know I'm new here, and I know that I'm almost definitely going to regret this, but I've got to say something.
You really are spamming the carp out of this topic, just about every post I've seen from you in this topic, and this is even after Brad's warned you, seem to be one sentence, non informative, spam.
This isn't a personal attack, but if you're going to post a reply to a message, then at least show some speculation, or some personal view.

Raiyu Wrote:The Beyblade anime won't be out til next year on the downside. But on the flip side is that it says that they want to spread Metal Fight Beyblade to other regions outside of Japan next year as well.
Unlikely the US and UK will get the tops until the release of the series then?

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Ryuuga BB Ruler - May. 06, 2008

wait I am confuse here, will Ideal still get the new blades August 9th 2008?

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Raiyu - May. 06, 2008

dieddead46 Wrote:
Raiyu Wrote:The Beyblade anime won't be out til next year on the downside. But on the flip side is that it says that they want to spread Metal Fight Beyblade to other regions outside of Japan next year as well.
Unlikely the US and UK will get the tops until the release of the series then?

It says and I quote:
"Besides the fact that an animation broadcast is planned for next year, they are planning also overseas development in 2010."

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Seldia - May. 06, 2008

Overseas development means in other places... That doesn't mean they'll stop developing them in the original areas. That means in-stores ( I think ) anyway, so it won't affect online availability too much.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Seldia - May. 06, 2008

I also thought, perhaps if the beyblade is hit hard enough/in a certain place the face might "pop up", causing you to lose. Just a guess but that's the only plausible explanation I can think of for the aforementioned "pop up" comment.

EDIT: Sorry for the double posts Tongue_out

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bey Brad - May. 06, 2008

I really hope it isn't "pop-up" Confused

Also, it's Track, not Truck.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - SexyMichael - May. 06, 2008

A meaning for "pop up" could be that the bit can be knocked out, like earlier versions of the plastic series.

Or it may just be a reference to being knocked out of the stadium.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bluezee - May. 06, 2008

Maybe the pop up feature is so that the face can adjust to the height of the core...this is my initial guess but i have a feeling i could be wrong

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Roan - May. 06, 2008

I really do not like the face designs of these.

Also I'm concerned that the parts other than the Attack Rings are going to be really easy to break. :\

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Kai-V - May. 06, 2008

No, I do not think there is any "pop-up" thing. "UP!" just seems to serve advertising purposes, as if to say "POWER UP!, FUN UP!" (="MORE POWER!, MORE FUN!", etc.).

I could be wrong, but that is what the pictures suggest. They would have images of beyblades jumping around otherwise.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bluezee - May. 07, 2008

you know, now that i think about it, kai-v could definitely be rite bcuz they put that on a lot of things that are new to japan for fun...even for stuff like new YGO stuff...a lot of things say watever in japanese and then in big letters the word UP....so now i dont think that the up has anything to do with the blade's performance

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Seldia - May. 08, 2008

I'm for familiar with japanese packaging, regretably so I don't know XD But after your explanation that's probably it, just someone twisting the blade to attach it to a launcher, or perhaps a gizmo to screw on the Face.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bey Brad - May. 10, 2008

http://www.fpara.jp/shop/search.jsp?keywordNo=2414

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Raiyu - May. 10, 2008

Nice find. But some Beyblades come out in August and others in September.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bey Brad - May. 10, 2008

Raiyu Wrote:Nice find. But some Beyblades come out in August and others in September.

we've known this since the beginning

also, looks like there really is a hexagon in the stadium

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Roan - May. 10, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:
Raiyu Wrote:Nice find. But some Beyblades come out in August and others in September.

Yuck.

Roan Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:

Yuck.

I think it could be really cool.

Bey Brad Wrote:
Roan Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:

Yuck.

I think it could be really cool.

I don't really see any benefits outside of a bigger area to battle in the center of the stadium.

What good is a hexagon going to do? lol

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Kai-V - May. 10, 2008

Anyone noticed the "Horoscope Series" on Leo ...

It will definitely make swinging through the center more aggressive, I think.

Is it just me or do these seem to be a step backwards in terms of aesthetics?

I mean, the HMS blades all managed to look really high tech and just cool in general, but these new blades (particularly the "main" ones Pegasus, Bull, Leo and Chiron) all look really sort of... Bland? Outside of the attack rings it looks like no real thought was put into the designs. I guess this makes sense as the AR is largely all you're going to see of the thing anyway, but even so, it just feels to me like they got a little lazy with the designs this time around.

The prize blade in the RB however, looks really impressive.

No, I definitely agree with you that the aesthetic direction is inferior to HMS. However, it is a new beginning, so I'm treating it as such: just look at the original 3-layer designs. I think we will see a lot of improvement over the next year.