World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
CLOSED FOR NOW please lock until further notice - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: CLOSED FOR NOW please lock until further notice (/Thread-CLOSED-FOR-NOW-please-lock-until-further-notice)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Date Revealed![Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - Eartheagle1997 - Aug. 25, 2011

Put me on the yes list for now

RE: Date Revealed![Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - ShortyVybe - Aug. 25, 2011

dont ask to be put on the yes list if you cant go EE, you dont sound very sure haha

RE: Date Revealed![Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - Eartheagle1997 - Aug. 25, 2011

Well put me on the yes list cause I'm sure unless something happens at the last minute

RE: Date Revealed![Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - ShortyVybe - Aug. 25, 2011

Remember maybe'ers saturday im clearing the list! ask your guardians now so you dont get taken off!

RE: Date Revealed![Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - TheMrblade2000 - Aug. 25, 2011

i can high chance go

so do you want to be put on the list?

RE: Date Revealed![Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - Wienermeister - Aug. 25, 2011

I said off the mabye list until I'm sure plz

RE: Date Revealed![Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - TheMrblade2000 - Aug. 25, 2011

(Aug. 25, 2011  4:51 AM)ShortyVybe Wrote: so do you want to be put on the list?

ya

(Aug. 25, 2011  1:32 PM)Ethan37066 Wrote: I said off the mabye list until I'm sure plz
ill take you off when i clear the list on saturday

RE: Date Revealed![Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - TheMrblade2000 - Aug. 26, 2011

shold i bring my MFB standard statium?

RE: Date Revealed![Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - Crow - Aug. 26, 2011

1 MORE PERSON!!! COME ON I WANT A BEYSLAY 4!!!! BUMPIDEE BUMPY BUMP BUMP!!!! Ok......... Do you already have the prizes? If not may I suggest a Ray Gil Booster?

RE: Date Revealed![Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - ShortyVybe - Aug. 27, 2011

bump

RE: Date Revealed![Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - KamiKaziBlader - Aug. 27, 2011

wat does bump mean?

RE: Date Revealed![Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - ShortyVybe - Aug. 27, 2011

bump is like something you post when you want your thread to go on the top of the thread list. its like bumping it to the top

RE: Date Revealed![Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - KamiKaziBlader - Aug. 27, 2011

ohhhh i get it now

RE: Date Revealed![Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - SilverPoseidon - Aug. 27, 2011

oh i see know also too i was wondering that too thnx for clearing it up. so have u figured wat the prizes r going to be in the tourney?

ill let people know once i get 8 people on the going list.

RE: Date Revealed![Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - SilverPoseidon - Aug. 27, 2011

ok then so that is close to 8. what would u do if 8 people dont come to the tourney. would u have to cancel it?

RE: Date Revealed![Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - Wienermeister - Aug. 27, 2011

It wouldn't be official

RE: Date Revealed![Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - TheMrblade2000 - Aug. 27, 2011

i think my friend can prob go his name is avian20

RE: Date Revealed![Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - Imperial - Aug. 27, 2011

(Aug. 27, 2011  8:58 PM)TheMrblade2000 Wrote: i think my friend can prob go his name is avian20

Are you sure he can go?

RE: Date Revealed![Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - TheMrblade2000 - Aug. 27, 2011

(Aug. 27, 2011  9:32 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2011  8:58 PM)TheMrblade2000 Wrote: i think my friend can prob go his name is avian20

Are you sure he can go?

no i am not compleatly sure at all ill txt him and here is his youtube:

there will be 8 people its just a matter of when. i have enough friends i personally know that will help me get to 8 if i dont get enough on here. so my tournaments will never be cancelled unless iget hurt or something

he says he can go but hes gonna tr to post soon

ill get him on the list