World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! (/Thread-DFW-Texas-USA-The-Dallas-Fort-Worth-Thread)

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - ShadowL-Drago - Nov. 26, 2011

Hasbro is illegal. I am bringing one already for free play.

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - TheiAzn - Nov. 26, 2011

The only "dent".
[Image: 23e7e42a-1.jpg]
(Nov. 26, 2011  2:10 AM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2011  1:41 AM)TheiAzn Wrote: Nothing like a good ol shining for the Beyblades, They're gonna look so new lol.

That wont help you much in beating me now, will it? Wink
The cleansing of luck from the Bey. Tongue_out

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - ShadowL-Drago - Nov. 26, 2011

You dont need to worry about that dent it doesnt affect the beys while in battle.

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - KevNinja - Nov. 26, 2011

yeah that wont mess up anything

(Nov. 26, 2011  3:27 AM)KmanEpicness56 Wrote: yeah that wont mess up anything
I ask of you again, please make smarter posts. Restating what i just said is not needed.

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - Giga-Impact - Nov. 26, 2011

Sorry Guys, I'm not going to be able to make it. A sudden change of plans was made. Again, I'm very sorry.

Gah, we lost 2 people in one day... alright keep reading the thread to find out when the next event is!

(Nov. 26, 2011  3:48 AM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote:
I ask of you again, please make smarter posts. Restating what i just said is not needed.

(Nov. 26, 2011  3:48 AM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote:

Sorry My BadUnhappy I just make smarter post like combos and stuff that are beyblade relelated

Just trying to save you from getting warned.

sorry i new to this wat is mean to get WARNED

(Nov. 26, 2011  3:52 AM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: Gah, we lost 2 people in one day... alright keep reading the thread to find out when the next event is!
Less battles.. Unhappy

(Nov. 26, 2011  4:12 AM)KmanEpicness56 Wrote: sorry i new to this wat is mean to get WARNED
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=17

Where do you pay (make a donation) for Jay

(Nov. 26, 2011  4:24 AM)KmanEpicness56 Wrote: Where do you pay (make a donation) for Jay

All question will be answered at the event.

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - Jaygrazer - Nov. 26, 2011

You will give the money to either me or Shadow. Itll circulate back to me and Il see to the prizes.

FYI I ONLY HAVE TWO ORIONS FOR SALE

Prizes have not changed correct? If so let me know before noon so i can update the OP.

Didn't sleep till 3Am last night cause of this lol.

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - Wolfman847 - Nov. 26, 2011

wow you need some sleep before the tournament

(Nov. 26, 2011  6:18 PM)TheiAzn Wrote: Didn't sleep till 3Am last night cause of this lol.

4 AM here XD

(Nov. 26, 2011  6:29 PM)Wolfman847 Wrote: wow you need some sleep before the tournament
Haha I really did try.

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - Wolfman847 - Nov. 26, 2011

i woke up at like 6

(Nov. 26, 2011  6:44 PM)TheiAzn Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2011  6:29 PM)Wolfman847 Wrote: wow you need some sleep before the tournament
Haha I really did try.
so did i...

Probably not staying for long, my head hurts. Shadow, Ill be there around 1:30.

Gah, Ibuprofen! LOL... Uhm i guess ill buy stuff before the event. Will you be able to compete throught the event?

Ill be there all the way, just sleepy. Ima take medicine for it. Its probably allergies. But I wanna do the tourney, some free play, videos, and get out.

Tylenol multi symptom Jay. My dad said to cancel this event cause it so windy but I said no and we're still going lol