World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-QuadStrike-Anime-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Orichalcum - May. 09, 2023

(May. 09, 2023  4:43 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(May. 09, 2023  4:04 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: I think Twister could definitely take on Dragon. Remember, Tidal Pandora in it's defense mode controlled by a maskless Pri managed to tank Dragon shoot until Dragon started running out of stamina. An actual Defense Type Pandora would absolutely  tank Dragon's attacks and lethally counter, especially when Pri can actually use Elemental Power. Hyperion has AP comparable to Belial and is also relative to Helios in power, which is not enough. But Xcalius could consistently win if Xander uses his launcher in Power mode.

Dragon Launch is Dragon's weakest move. Pandora and Belfyre were both obliterated by Dragon's Gambit Break both at one time. I doubt Twister could overcome that kind of raw attack power. Same with Xander. Both bladers are packing way too much attack power for Twister to withstand.

[Image: 20230407_094906.gif]

[Image: 20230405_094844.gif]

True, but we've never seen Gambit Break actually countered by another Special Move. If Pandora retaliated with Twister Break like it did Helios, or try to weave and counter w/Twister Whip, I'm betting Dragon will be in hot water as Attack Type have the least Defense. Also, we should remember that Pri had a strategy to counter Dragon that would work perfectly w/Twister Pandora.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Phantom legend - May. 09, 2023

(May. 09, 2023  4:54 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(May. 09, 2023  4:43 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Dragon Launch is Dragon's weakest move. Pandora and Belfyre were both obliterated by Dragon's Gambit Break both at one time. I doubt Twister could overcome that kind of raw attack power. Same with Xander. Both bladers are packing way too much attack power for Twister to withstand.

[Image: 20230407_094906.gif]

[Image: 20230405_094844.gif]

True, but we've never seen Gambit Break actually countered by another Special Move. If Pandora retaliated with Twister Break like it did Helios, or try to weave and counter w/Twister Whip, I'm betting Dragon will be in hot water as Attack Type have the least Defense. Also, we should remember that Pri had a strategy to counter Dragon that would work perfectly w/Twister Pandora.

This is fair, but there are also a few missing details. Just because Pri has a strategy doesn’t mean it will 100 percent work especially against legendary bladers who are known for adapting and overcoming most difficult of challenges, like against Xander she had the perfect plan but was ultimately defeated. Pri also seems to be a bit overconfident here and there as she goes into the battle with the “count of 4 tatic” and such but the moment shes on the edge you can clearly see her panic this shows that she does somewhat overestimates herself or underestimates her opponent. Lastly We havent even seen Drum at full power yet and what i mean by that is at no point was Drum really ever pushed by the bladers hes encounter in the season and if Xander can handle Twister then Drum who is stronger should be able to as well.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Achilles25 - May. 09, 2023

Xander is easily breaking through Twister Pandora. Are we forgetting about the immense power we saw from Xcalius in episode 10?

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - g2_ - May. 09, 2023

(May. 09, 2023  5:47 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Xander is easily breaking through Twister Pandora. Are we forgetting about the immense power we saw from Xcalius in episode 10?

And then Valtryek destroyed him.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - fireblaze1 - May. 09, 2023

How I was wondering about Flame Pandora, since it gotta be a Balance / Attack Type, Pri might use her frustration on her losses to full up max on the fire elemental energy in future episodes, because anger is the emotion that give that element, it's burning power charge.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - GodzillaFan101 - May. 09, 2023

I can kinda see why beyblade doesnt have many female protagnists

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Orichalcum - May. 09, 2023

(May. 09, 2023  6:01 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I can kinda see why beyblade doesnt have many female protagonists

Why?

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Admiral W - May. 09, 2023

(May. 09, 2023  5:56 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 09, 2023  5:47 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Xander is easily breaking through Twister Pandora. Are we forgetting about the immense power we saw from Xcalius in episode 10?

And then Valtryek destroyed him.

That goes to show Valt's power as the world's No. 1 Blader

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - g2_ - May. 09, 2023

(May. 09, 2023  8:09 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(May. 09, 2023  5:56 PM)g2_ Wrote: And then Valtryek destroyed him.

That goes to show Valt's power as the world's No. 1 Blader
Indeed, it shows the gap between him and Xander.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Orichalcum - May. 17, 2023

How would you rate the bladers of this season from strongest to weakest? Make sure to give reasons for the ranking.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - VillainorHero78 - May. 25, 2023

So after this week's new episode, there's going to be a hiatus, right? For how long?

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - TitaniumNinja74 - May. 25, 2023

(May. 25, 2023  2:59 AM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: So after this week's new episode, there's going to be a hiatus, right? For how long?

Yes, it should return mid-July or August.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - VillainorHero78 - May. 27, 2023

Just came across some battle clips on TikTok and Youtube and there are these haters babbling they hate Bel and Pri because beat Hyuga and Hikaru. And their reason is that Hikaru and Hyuga trained hard in the Tag Team Surge season and Pri and Bel used plot armor a lot and the season is so bad because there's no great antagonist or nothing special about the story.

Some even said they never watched the episodes but they think the season's so bad and boring because Pri and Bel use plot armor a lot and don't have any character development at all.

Wtf is wrong with these people....

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Orichalcum - May. 27, 2023

(May. 27, 2023  5:29 AM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: Just came across some battle clips on TikTok and Youtube and there are these haters babbling they hate Bel and Pri because beat Hyuga and Hikaru. And their reason is that Hikaru and Hyuga trained hard in the Tag Team Surge season and Pri and Bel used plot armor a lot and the season is so bad because there's no great antagonist or nothing special about the story.

Some even said they never watched the episodes but they think the season's so bad and boring because Pri and Bel use plot armor a lot and don't have any character development at all.

Tbh, Bell’s character hasn’t changed whatsoever and he went from getting no diffed against Xander to beating Hyuga without too much effort. I’ll give Pri a pass though.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - AoiValt - May. 27, 2023

(Dec. 02, 2022  1:42 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike will be a Hasbro exclusive Beyblade Burst season for the west.
The 7th season starts in Spring 2023:

The stage is set for a masquerade tournament, but the Dark Prince isn’t the only belle at this ball! Enter: the masked Blader known as ‘Quadra.’ Wielding her elemental Bey, Lightning Pandora, Quadra has defeated every foe to come her way. Meanwhile, Quadra’s brother, Pax, is busy studying the elemental powers radiating from a series of mysterious ruins nearby. Bel might be the Dark Prince, but this adventure is full of even darker secrets!

Of course there will be a Japanese dub, but its existence will only be so it can be dubbed in English. Who knows, maybe bilibili Chinese streaming service will stream the Japanese version a few years later or something like they did with BeyWheelz and BeyRaiderz.

I want Episode 14...

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Krow - May. 27, 2023

(May. 27, 2023  7:04 AM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(May. 27, 2023  5:29 AM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: Just came across some battle clips on TikTok and Youtube and there are these haters babbling they hate Bel and Pri because beat Hyuga and Hikaru. And their reason is that Hikaru and Hyuga trained hard in the Tag Team Surge season and Pri and Bel used plot armor a lot and the season is so bad because there's no great antagonist or nothing special about the story.

Tbh, Bell’s character hasn’t changed whatsoever and he went from getting no diffed against Xander to beating Hyuga without too much effort. I’ll give Pri a pass though.
I mean, Xander used to blade with Valt since their childhood, and Hyuga himself is seen as a character that's benefitted heavily from plot armor during Sparking. Also Hyuga and Hikaru aren't that strong on their own and definitely not on Xander's level in terms of power when fighting 1 v 1s. So Bel losing to Xander but beating Hyuga makes some sense there. 

The plot armor argument is stronger with Pri than it is with Bel imo given that Pri has the mask that draws out the elemental powers/increases it giving her a buff there and has to rely on power spots to further increase her strength. She's relying on not one but two buffs to compete with her opponents. While Bel actually feels like he's fighting for his wins more this season than he was in the last. He got most of his early wins in DB by having those gears to improve his bey. In QS he's not nearly as strong without them and he's actually being force to put in the training to improve, which we didn't see in DB because Bel just kept upgrading. So they did actually change Bel's character, they just kept his annoying personality the same.

But personally, I disagree overall with the YouTubers and Tiktokers claiming Bel and Pri are winning with pure plot armor, especially against the brother whom again were seen as having plot armor themselves.

(May. 27, 2023  4:38 PM)Krow Wrote:
(May. 27, 2023  7:04 AM)Orichalcum Wrote: Tbh, Bell’s character hasn’t changed whatsoever and he went from getting no diffed against Xander to beating Hyuga without too much effort. I’ll give Pri a pass though.
I mean, Xander used to blade with Valt since their childhood, and Hyuga himself is seen as a character that's benefitted heavily from plot armor during Sparking. Also Hyuga and Hikaru aren't that strong on their own and definitely not on Xander's level in terms of power when fighting 1 v 1s. So Bel losing to Xander but beating Hyuga makes some sense there. 

The plot armor argument is stronger with Pri than it is with Bel imo given that Pri has the mask that draws out the elemental powers/increases it giving her a buff there and has to rely on power spots to further increase her strength. She's relying on not one but two buffs to compete with her opponents. While Bel actually feels like he's fighting for his wins more this season than he was in the last. He got most of his early wins in DB by having those gears to improve his bey. In QS he's not nearly as strong without them and he's actually being force to put in the training to improve, which we didn't see in DB because Bel just kept upgrading. So they did actually change Bel's character, they just kept his annoying personality the same.

But personally, I disagree overall with the YouTubers and Tiktokers claiming Bel and Pri are winning with pure plot armor, especially against the brother whom again were seen as having plot armor themselves.

True, but Pri’s buffs are already established beforehand and don’t start working because the story needs them, so they’re not plot armor. Especially since she has one of, if not the worst win rates in all off burst compared the other named characters with unique beys. And while Bell is working for dubs, it seems like he is suddenly stronger for no apparent reason. He doesn’t do anything new against Hyuga, just tries the same things again but this time they work. At least Pri has a clear and logical reason for victory(getting a new Pandora that counters the abilities of it’s opponent). And while it is true that Bell works harder, it hasn’t nevertheless even been acknowledged in the series, and it doesn’t change how Bell interacts with others or blades. And while Hyūga did have plot armor he still has better feats than Xander,  considering how he beat multiple Legends in the tag teams while Xander failed to win most of his battles in the bladers cup.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Krow - May. 27, 2023

(May. 27, 2023  5:01 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(May. 27, 2023  4:38 PM)Krow Wrote: I mean, Xander used to blade with Valt since their childhood, and Hyuga himself is seen as a character that's benefitted heavily from plot armor during Sparking. Also Hyuga and Hikaru aren't that strong on their own and definitely not on Xander's level in terms of power when fighting 1 v 1s. So Bel losing to Xander but beating Hyuga makes some sense there. 

True, but Pri’s buffs are already established beforehand and don’t start working because the story needs them, so they’re not plot armor. Especially since she has one of, if not the worst win rates in all off burst compared the other named characters with unique beys. And while Bell is working for dubs, it seems like he is suddenly stronger for no apparent reason. He doesn’t do anything new against Hyuga, just tries the same things again but this time they work. At least Pri has a clear and logical reason for victory(getting a new Pandora that counters the abilities of it’s opponent). And while it is true that Bell works harder, it hasn’t nevertheless even been acknowledged in the series, and it doesn’t change how Bell interacts with others or blades. And while Hyūga did have plot armor he still has better feats than Xander,  considering how he beat multiple Legends in the tag teams while Xander failed to win most of his battles in the bladers cup.

Tbh, using Bel's battles with Hyuga isn't the greatest example of Bel being plot armored/not changing much in this season from the last. 

Hyuga isn't a opponent that's above Bel's level since Bel has a history of beating the same legends Hyuga couldn't both with and without his gears. Bel didn't try anything new in his rematch with Hyuga because he nearly won his first battle with him, only losing via ringout, and tbh Hyuga probably only won since he was debuting. The very next episode Bel stomped Hyuga with a burst. 

Bel never got stronger suddenly this season as far as I can tell(if I'm wrong or missing something do correct me). He remained under Drum & Xander while he was battling them, and only surpassed Ken after doing some training. He remained fairly equal to the brothers; losing to Hyuga then beating him before losing again in a tag match. Bel is still fighting and working hard for most of his Ws this season compared to DB. While Pri is stll relying mostly on upgrades to match with or beat her foes, she does have a very inconsistant win rate and earns her wins when she does pull one off but I've rarely seen her get a win that didn't come from her getting a new bey or beating Bel in a rematch. 

Also the part you said about Bel's hard work not changing how he blades and interacts with others; it's like I said his personality didn't change much from DB to QS so yea he still treats people kinda poorly(But I will put some respect on Bel and say he DID let Pri and Ranzo beforehand stay at his place, takes them with him whenever he travels andpaids for it for them, ect.). And few characters change the way they blade.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - God Dragruler - May. 27, 2023

Theirs one thing I want to Point using Xhaka God blader era VS hyuga SK era isnt the same thing. It really cant be use specially knowing that years have pass so. Plus Hyuga is mostly a tag partner which is where is real strong shine his Not impressive when it comes to 1 VS 1

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Phantom legend - May. 27, 2023

(May. 27, 2023  6:41 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Theirs one thing I want to Point using Xhaka God blader era VS hyuga SK era isnt the same thing. It really cant be use specially knowing that years have pass so.  Plus Hyuga is mostly a tag partner which is where is real strong shine his Not impressive when it comes to 1 VS 1

Especially when we actually watch their battles, there's a really big difference. Bell could barely keep up with Normal Xander and got dominated when Xander was really trying. While against Hyuga they were pretty even with them going back and forth. So Xander is definitely stronger by a big margin.

(May. 27, 2023  5:59 PM)Krow Wrote:
(May. 27, 2023  5:01 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: True, but Pri’s buffs are already established beforehand and don’t start working because the story needs them, so they’re not plot armor. Especially since she has one of, if not the worst win rates in all off burst compared the other named characters with unique beys. And while Bell is working for dubs, it seems like he is suddenly stronger for no apparent reason. He doesn’t do anything new against Hyuga, just tries the same things again but this time they work. At least Pri has a clear and logical reason for victory(getting a new Pandora that counters the abilities of it’s opponent). And while it is true that Bell works harder, it hasn’t nevertheless even been acknowledged in the series, and it doesn’t change how Bell interacts with others or blades. And while Hyūga did have plot armor he still has better feats than Xander,  considering how he beat multiple Legends in the tag teams while Xander failed to win most of his battles in the bladers cup.

Tbh, using Bel's battles with Hyuga isn't the greatest example of Bel being plot armored/not changing much in this season from the last. 

Hyuga isn't a opponent that's above Bel's level since Bel has a history of beating the same legends Hyuga couldn't both with and without his gears. Bel didn't try anything new in his rematch with Hyuga because he nearly won his first battle with him, only losing via ringout, and tbh Hyuga probably only won since he was debuting. The very next episode Bel stomped Hyuga with a burst. 

Bel never got stronger suddenly this season as far as I can tell(if I'm wrong or missing something do correct me). He remained under Drum & Xander while he was battling them, and only surpassed Ken after doing some training. He remained fairly equal to the brothers; losing to Hyuga then beating him before losing again in a tag match. Bel is still fighting and working hard for most of his Ws this season compared to DB. While Pri is stll relying mostly on upgrades to match with or beat her foes, she does have a very inconsistant win rate and earns her wins when she does pull one off but I've rarely seen her get a win that didn't come from her getting a new bey or beating Bel in a rematch. 

Also the part you said about Bel's hard work not changing how he blades and interacts with others; it's like I said his personality didn't change much from DB to QS so yea he still treats people kinda poorly(But I will put some respect on Bel and say he DID let Pri and Ranzo beforehand stay at his place, takes them with him whenever he travels andpaids for it for them, ect.). And few characters change the way they blade.
You know what? You’re actually right. The only thing I disagree on is that Pri earns her wins. If the only reason you win is getting a bey that wasn’t even made by you, chances are you put zero effort towards victory.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - idk_my_name - May. 28, 2023

(Dec. 02, 2022  1:42 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike will be a Hasbro exclusive Beyblade Burst season for the west.
The 7th season starts in Spring 2023:

The stage is set for a masquerade tournament, but the Dark Prince isn’t the only belle at this ball! Enter: the masked Blader known as ‘Quadra.’ Wielding her elemental Bey, Lightning Pandora, Quadra has defeated every foe to come her way. Meanwhile, Quadra’s brother, Pax, is busy studying the elemental powers radiating from a series of mysterious ruins nearby. Bel might be the Dark Prince, but this adventure is full of even darker secrets!

Of course there will be a Japanese dub, but its existence will only be so it can be dubbed in English. Who knows, maybe bilibili Chinese streaming service will stream the Japanese version a few years later or something like they did with BeyWheelz and BeyRaiderz.

You should also put back old characters such as rantaro, daigo etc.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - KIO - May. 28, 2023

I find the power scaling discussion in this thread very amusing.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - g2_ - May. 28, 2023

Bel is a 10 times better character in this season.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Cath - May. 28, 2023

(May. 28, 2023  8:39 AM)g2_ Wrote: Bel is a 10 times better character in this season.

Because he's not their only focus this season. Pri is kinda like the 2nd mc and we all love Pri.