World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General GFX Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: General GFX Thread (/Thread-General-GFX-Thread)

RE: General GFX Thread - Voltage - Sep. 13, 2012

i downloaded some fonts but they won't show up on gimp? anybody know whats going on? Also i just made probably the best sig iv ever made and then i deleted it on accident.Crying

RE: General GFX Thread - Fantomu - Sep. 13, 2012

oh god Tetsu I love your signature

RE: General GFX Thread - Tetsu - Sep. 13, 2012

Thank you! And I love you too random commenter! (whos name I can clearly see)...

Oh...

my sig...

damn.

RE: General GFX Thread - sarabscientist - Sep. 13, 2012

Tri, I did some stuffies:

RE: General GFX Thread - Tri - Sep. 14, 2012

That border does look a lot nicer. I never knew how you did it until you said all you have to do is smudge.

RE: General GFX Thread - sarabscientist - Sep. 14, 2012

(Sep. 14, 2012  12:26 AM)Tri Wrote: That border does look a lot nicer. I never knew how you did it until you said all you have to do is smudge.

I didn't smudge this though. GIMP 2.8>Filters>Decor>Fuzzy Border>Change Color

RE: General GFX Thread - Voltage - Sep. 14, 2012

[Image: c83d9526.png]
Cnc please

Please, that border. Absolutely not XD I think it'll look fine without the border. That current border does not flow.

(Sep. 14, 2012  12:27 AM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2012  12:26 AM)Tri Wrote: That border does look a lot nicer. I never knew how you did it until you said all you have to do is smudge.

I didn't smudge this though. GIMP 2.8>Filters>Decor>Fuzzy Border>Change Color

I never even noticed a fuzzy border option, lol.

I just usually added a regular border and then GimpProfessionist.

So is this better
[Image: 6e0e4d58.png]

(Sep. 14, 2012  12:39 AM)SolGloActivatur Wrote: So is this better

Not really. I mean, your signature is all nice and flowy, but then the border is solid and "obstructive". Here, I did this fuzzy thing to show you what would look better as a border (maybe):

Ok thanks ill try it out

RE: General GFX Thread - pocketpulls - Sep. 14, 2012

Haha, a couple years back me and my friend used to derp around on Gimp, making animations and such.

I'm going to try myself at some signatures! Obviously no shop or anything, as I find no need for one while there are GFXers like Insomniac/Shirayuki/Tri on here. But maybe they will turn out well! Lol.

Good luck Smile

I'm not very good at animations, well I can't say I'm not good because I hardly know how to do them!

[Image: 15482523.png]
Cnc please

RE: General GFX Thread - DynaZord - Sep. 14, 2012

For borders, tbh if you're going to add one, usually one pixel borders look best Speechless

Sol
Looks like a Gingka render on a background (seems to be black once you get past all the fractals) with fractals spammed all over it. Text is too large and takes away from the focal.

RE: General GFX Thread - Anchor - Sep. 14, 2012

Can I get a CNC on this? [Image: bzQkw.jpg]

(Sep. 14, 2012  1:49 AM)Anchor Wrote: Can I get a CNC on this? [Image: bzQkw.jpg]

It had a nice flow, Good lighting, and the render blends well with the background and the c4d's you used.

I don't have anything bad really to say. Maybe the render good be smaller, though. Big renders like that usually have LQ.

RE: General GFX Thread - Tetsu - Sep. 14, 2012

Have had some trouble rendering this:[Image: n1fbbq.jpg]
If anyone can do a GOOD job please render it for me.

RE: General GFX Thread - DynaZord - Sep. 14, 2012

(Sep. 14, 2012  2:01 AM)Tetsu Wrote: snip
How's this?
I'll probably end up touching it up anyways, but if it's good enough, may as well spare me the trouble, haha.

RE: General GFX Thread - Tetsu - Sep. 14, 2012

Hey thanks!

RE: General GFX Thread - Viral - Sep. 14, 2012

(Sep. 14, 2012  1:04 AM)SolGloActivatur Wrote: [Image: 15482523.png]
Cnc please
At your stages I'm going to be honest but don't use c4ds if you haven't learnt the basics. You shouldn't distract the render, just blend it in.

Anchor It is good and has good lighting. But the fact that you distracted the Render and has I blending ruins it. The c4ds are good and I like the color scheme. But it looks all over the place so try to fix it.

RE: General GFX Thread - BattleLion - Sep. 14, 2012

One Question
How to create Flow In A signature?

(Sep. 13, 2012  10:24 PM)Tsunaâ„¢ Wrote: Battlelion the signature looks messy and why did you out BLUE text? It ruins the whole signature, and all I can see is an image and some c4ds. The reason why it looks messy is because you placed the c4ds everywhere. For the text, stick with one color scheme or Atleast the color white.
It's a brush not C4d

RE: General GFX Thread - Viral - Sep. 14, 2012

Flow should actually be first priority in my opinion. When using c4d's try to make the c4d's go in the direction the render is going and try to add soft brushes on the bright parts of the c4d's to make it seem more appealing.

For smudging I would say just to smudge it in the direction the render is going and the opposite. And also try to add different color for smudging, and ofcourse gradient maps to change the color.

RE: General GFX Thread - BattleLion - Sep. 14, 2012

Thanks very helpful