World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-2-ok-more-like-misc-thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Pich - Jan. 30, 2009

I just got onto my youtube account and added those text bubbles to like 25 of my videos telling people to come here. =) There are so many people on youtube that like beyblade that dunno about this place.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Anu - Jan. 30, 2009

Ya Nice 1 Pichu I'm gonna do the same Nice Idea! I'll put t on my Profile 2...

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Synesthesia - Jan. 30, 2009

(Jan. 30, 2009  12:46 AM)Anu Wrote: Oh... I didn't know too much Caffeine kills I thought It's just bad for health, I don't do Biology XD Tongue_out...Srry (agen) Unhappy

You don't need to apologize for not knowing something. Just make sure to try and learn.

Also, you'd need to drink an insane amount of coffee for it to kill you. Caffeine injections are a different story though.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - LeoBlader - Jan. 30, 2009

Boy have i been longing to get on this site basketballs been killing me

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Krys - Jan. 30, 2009

(Jan. 30, 2009  12:37 AM)Sam Wrote: anything can kill you

My friends and I use to talk about that a lot and trying to see how everything can kill you, we use to try and find something that COULDN'T kill you, but then someone in our group would find a way that you could.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Pich - Jan. 30, 2009

(Jan. 30, 2009  2:44 AM)Krys Wrote:

My friends and I use to talk about that a lot and trying to see how everything can kill you, we use to try and find something that COULDN'T kill you, but then someone in our group would find a way that you could.

Haha, we used to do that. It was pretty fun for awhile, until we ran out of things to talk about.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Synesthesia - Jan. 30, 2009

That actually sounds morbidly fun.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Krys - Jan. 30, 2009

It's really fun to do when you're bored. I think once we started to see how paper could kill you and someone said you could get a paper cut and bleed to death...which probably isn't possible. I said you could stuff a ton of it down someone's throat and choke them xD

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Bey Brad - Jan. 30, 2009

(Jan. 30, 2009  3:06 AM)Krys Wrote: It's really fun to do when you're bored. I think once we started to see how paper could kill you and someone said you could get a paper cut and bleed to death...which probably isn't possible. I said you could stuff a ton of it down someone's throat and choke them xD

paper cut to the jugular is one of my irrational fears

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Grey - Jan. 30, 2009

(Jan. 30, 2009  12:29 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: It really pisses me off that pop can be addictive.

I need to stop drinking it.

Is it a bad thing if I can focus better in school if I drink caffeine at the beginning of the day?

(Jan. 30, 2009  2:44 AM)Krys Wrote:

I have to do this now.

(Jan. 30, 2009  4:42 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2009  12:29 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: It really pisses me off that pop can be addictive.

Is it a bad thing if I can focus better in school if I drink caffeine at the beginning of the day?

No, it's normal. This is why people drink coffee. There are lots of reasons to quit drinking soda and caffeine is hardly at the top of the list.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Grey - Jan. 30, 2009

(Jan. 30, 2009  4:49 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2009  4:42 AM)Grey Wrote:

No, it's normal. This is why people drink coffee. There are lots of reasons to quit drinking soda and caffeine is hardly at the top of the list.

Wait, so it is the caffeine that gives you focus, or is it the fact that you feel more alert? As in, is it the caffeine itself that causes the attentiveness, or is focus a normal side-effect of being alert?

This interests me. =O

don't you feel more focused when you're awake as opposed to when you're sleepy

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - MuchWow - Jan. 30, 2009

uhhh i ate the best food ever with awesome view in the faisaliah tower kafe de paris restaurant (its a famous restaurants that makes the best antrikot ever). here r some pics Smile the tower,the view,the food

whoa pegasis that looks awesome

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - MuchWow - Jan. 30, 2009

i know Smile i wish i can go there today also but its so expensive XD we go there maybe 2-3 times a year only

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Anu - Jan. 30, 2009

Wow!!! That food looks wicked. Now I'm hungry... LOL UnhappyTongue_outXD

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - BladerWorks - Jan. 31, 2009

Im bord what do i do

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Bey Brad - Jan. 31, 2009

(Jan. 31, 2009  12:34 AM)BladerWorks Wrote: Im bord what do i do

not post

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Jan. 31, 2009

ok guys, can someone explain the taylor swift heart throb? she looks like she crawled out of an irradiated ditch here in west bend

butterface

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Blue - Jan. 31, 2009

ROFL
nah b, she a solid 8

besides, Im pretty sure no self respecting man uses "heart throb".

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Krys - Jan. 31, 2009

Wow Pegasis, that tower looks awesome! Wish I could go there some day

EDIT: Obviously the post I was looking at was farther back and I didn't realize it so I didn't quote...at the moment I have no idea what's happening in the current convo

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Synesthesia - Jan. 31, 2009

(Jan. 31, 2009  2:57 AM)Artie Wrote: ok guys, can someone explain the taylor swift heart throb? she looks like she crawled out of an irradiated ditch here in west bend

butterface

She looks good and is a celebrity.

That's usually the answer to that.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - BladerWorks - Jan. 31, 2009

(Jan. 31, 2009  12:42 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

not post
i thought this is a off-topic forum sorry Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Bey Brad - Jan. 31, 2009

(Jan. 31, 2009  6:42 PM)BladerWorks Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2009  12:42 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

not post
i thought this is a off-topic forum sorry Unhappy

It is, but that doesn't mean "post whatever you want even if it's empty". The rules of posts needing content still apply here.