World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! (/Thread-DFW-Texas-USA-The-Dallas-Fort-Worth-Thread)

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - ShadowL-Drago - Nov. 26, 2011

Alright guys so it looks like most of the finishing touches are done. i just need to make sure who is bringing a BB-10 Stadium to use, What time you plan on being at the shop, something you'll be wear so i can know who you are. I'll be wearing a grey-ish black SONIC THE HEDGEHOG shirt, Black Jeans. I have long hair so you'll find me, make sure to find me to check in, Galaxy Jay and I will be judging. I think Jay has printed out the rules... just in case Wink. So i hope you guys bring all your beys along with yourBEY SPIRIT so we have a great time! Remember Jay will be selling and providing the prizes and DONT FORGET your $7 so Jay can give out prizes Grin Incase you're wondering its not too late to bring a buddy, just make sure they pay to enter as well. Good luck and i hope to see everybody there!!! DJ - Fab!

PS......They have WI-FI Grin

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - TheiAzn - Nov. 26, 2011

Public ? and black jeans are my thing with a t shirt >.>

Edit: Probably not bringing my BB-10, I'll probably be there around 1:30 or later.

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - ShadowL-Drago - Nov. 26, 2011

(Nov. 26, 2011  12:11 AM)TheiAzn Wrote: Public ? and black jeans are my thing with a t shirt >.>

Edit: Probably not bringing my BB-10, I'll probably be there around 1:30 or later.

You should bring it. Jay is bringing one for sure....i think wolfman874 said he has one but with possibly dents....that would only leave us with one stadium. im brining a Hasbro max stampede for free play.

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - Wolfman847 - Nov. 26, 2011

i don't have one

I guess it was Giga-Impact then...lol

Gah better hope my stadium doesn't get messed up >.>

(Nov. 26, 2011  12:19 AM)TheiAzn Wrote: Gah better hope my stadium doesn't get messed up >.>
as long as nobody uses MS we're good. (metal Spike)

There's a slight dent but it is on one of the walls surrounding the inner stadium but doesn't effect the performance of the Beyblades. Does their Wi-Fi require a pass?

It might... we can just ask them what it is...it shouldn't.

Good I don't wanna bring a backpack for nothing lol

i have about 5,00 yugioh cards in my backpack, max stampede stadium i have to carry along with a large Box with all my Beys launchers etc etc.....and a freaking WALLET XD

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - KevNinja - Nov. 26, 2011

(Nov. 26, 2011  12:26 AM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2011  12:19 AM)TheiAzn Wrote: Gah better hope my stadium doesn't get messed up >.>
whoops planning on bring a ms

Backpack = Beyblades, Gear, stadium, and laptop.

(Nov. 26, 2011  12:37 AM)KmanEpicness56 Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2011  12:26 AM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote:
whoops planning on bring a ms
Don't use it. It is not a good piece anyways. use WD.

(Nov. 26, 2011  12:37 AM)TheiAzn Wrote: Backpack = Beyblades, Gear, stadium, and laptop.
Stadium=Broken inside backpack. carry it lolz.

OK

i have like 5 WDs anyway it it okay to use rubber tips

(Nov. 26, 2011  12:41 AM)KmanEpicness56 Wrote: OK

i have like 5 WDs anyway it it okay to use rubber tips

Yes, they are very good tips too.

after the tourney can i buy beys from jay

(Nov. 26, 2011  12:43 AM)KmanEpicness56 Wrote: after the tourney can i buy beys from jay
If you get there early enough you might be able to buy before.

Im buying after if he allows it.

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - Jaygrazer - Nov. 26, 2011

You can buy from me throught the tournament. My Daddy will be selling for me as well...

(Nov. 26, 2011  1:13 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: You can buy from me throught the tournament. My Daddy will be selling for me as well...

Awesome! I cant wait! Grin

Nothing like a good ol shining for the Beyblades, They're gonna look so new lol.

(Nov. 26, 2011  1:41 AM)TheiAzn Wrote: Nothing like a good ol shining for the Beyblades, They're gonna look so new lol.

That wont help you much in beating me now, will it? Wink

how many staduims are there going to be

(Nov. 26, 2011  2:11 AM)KmanEpicness56 Wrote: how many staduims are there going to be
3 if the one with "dents" gets approved for use.

my friend has a big hasbro staduim so maybe i can borrow that