World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Luck with random boosters - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Luck with random boosters (/Thread-Luck-with-random-boosters)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Luck with random boosters - Ickle - Sep. 05, 2012

I bought 2 RBV7's and pulled the prize Beyblade too, haha!

RE: Luck with random boosters - slyx - Sep. 05, 2012

at least i got the prize in my 5~ xP but i really wanted a BD145!

RE: Luck with random boosters - InfinityBlader - Sep. 07, 2012

Finally, I got a Jade Jupiter. I bought it from a friend for 10 bucks. I show him how to get it. After all the trouble we went though, we are finally together.

RE: Luck with random boosters - jonnyhifive10 - Feb. 01, 2013

Anyone know the chances of me getting a Beat Lynx from a random booster shipped by ebay or amazon because I live in USA

RE: Luck with random boosters - Cannon - Feb. 01, 2013

(Feb. 01, 2013  7:28 AM)jonnyhifive10 Wrote: Anyone know the chances of me getting a Beat Lynx from a random booster shipped by ebay or amazon because I live in USA

1/8 chance of getting it, as per usual with Metal Fight Beyblade Random Boosters ...

Purchase the Sono-Kong version; easier to obtain, and you don't have to try your luck.

RE: Luck with random boosters - thebeymaster45 - Feb. 02, 2013

I opened an rb7, and I thought I got beat lynx because it felt like a beat wheel. It turns out I got vulcan herculeo 130ds.

RE: Luck with random boosters - Izhkoort - Feb. 03, 2013

the only booster I bought was the Zero G Random Booster 3 a few weeks ago and I didn't get Bandid Genbull, but a Thief Saramanda F230SF, it was not perfect but I was lucky enough I open a F230 : D

RE: Luck with random boosters - Wombat - Feb. 03, 2013

Okay, I bought the full set of Zero-G RBV3, and the contents were

4x Bandid Killerken
3x Shinobi Genbull
1x Pirates Phoenic

I only opened one myself, and got one of the Shinobi Genbull.

RE: Luck with random boosters - Cannon - Feb. 03, 2013

How is it that you bought the full set, yet the Beyblade's were not all the ones from the Booster ..

Full Set means you purchase a listing which contains all 8 ..

May I see a link of where you got it ?

RE: Luck with random boosters - 4DFury - Feb. 17, 2013

Got 1 random Booster 7 today. Pulled a Beat Lynx!!

RE: Luck with random boosters - Thunder Dome - Feb. 17, 2013

My luck with RB's is pretty bad. I've pulled a few decent things, but no rares. And some things I have 3 of the exact same from that RB.

RE: Luck with random boosters - HDSK - Feb. 17, 2013

I got a random booster... A long tie ago... I got Vulcan Horogium bd145(rs) <==== i think... Pretty good pull.. the bd145 Broke 4 months after tht though, only bought 1....

RE: Luck with random boosters - Tri - Feb. 17, 2013

Out of three Zero G random booster I've bought, I've gotten a 'rare' bey 2/3 times. I realize it's 1/8 chance, but it's better parts with the rares.

RE: Luck with random boosters - BOT_222_WBO - Feb. 17, 2013

Last year a won a Wind Aquario 100HF/S in a RB around $3.69.

RE: Luck with random boosters - DRAGON KING - Sep. 30, 2013

I got 4 rbv9s and got 2 ultimate metro ldrago rush ver. And 2 ultimate meteo ldrago barrage ver. I was super mad Unhappy

RE: Luck with random boosters - Ocean - Oct. 27, 2013

I got 4 0G RB3s, I got Bandid Genbull F230TB and Thief Saramanda F230SF. and 2 Killerken _____ ___s. I gave those away.

RE: Luck with random boosters - PhoenixChao - Nov. 17, 2013

Well,I bought 8 RBV8's and didn't get Jade Jupiter,1 RBV5 and got Grand Cetus WD145RS,and 2 RBV6's and got Hell Horuseus both times.

RE: Luck with random boosters - Snoop Dog MS - Nov. 17, 2013

In 3 of my random booster 3s, I got Shinobi Gryph, Thief Saramanda, and Bandid Genbull.

RE: Luck with random boosters - OwnageDerp - Nov. 17, 2013

(Sep. 30, 2013  9:18 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I got 4 rbv9s and got 2 ultimate metro ldrago rush ver. And 2 ultimate meteo ldrago barrage ver. I was super mad Unhappy

Well you are a big L-Drago fan...

Anyways, I got a ZGRBV1,2,3 and:
RBV1: Theif Phoenic E230GCF
RBV2: Samurai Revizer SA165Q
RBV3: Bandid Genbull F230TB
I guess I'm good at scoring rares, all the Zero G RBs I ever got we're either rare, or something I never had got.

RE: Luck with random boosters - DRAGON KING - Nov. 17, 2013

(Nov. 17, 2013  4:48 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2013  9:18 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I got 4 rbv9s and got 2 ultimate metro ldrago rush ver. And 2 ultimate meteo ldrago barrage ver. I was super mad Unhappy

Well you are a big L-Drago fan...

Anyways, I got a ZGRBV1,2,3 and:
RBV1: Theif Phoenic E230GCF
RBV2: Samurai Revizer SA165Q
RBV3: Bandid Genbull F230TB
I guess I'm good at scoring rares, all the Zero G RBs I ever got we're either rare, or something I never had got.

U are so lucky...... Well I wanted the meteo ldragos and fusion hades not doubles Unhappy