World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-QuadStrike-Anime-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - VillainorHero78 - Apr. 28, 2023

Or Bel and the other Legends battle to decide who will be Pri's boyfriend LOL

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Phantom legend - May. 04, 2023

I just realized something, earlier when I was watching DB I remembered how Shu was the only legend that hasn't defeated Bell. Then that made me realize that Shu is probably going to get a rematch with Bell using Burst Spriggan later in the season. So Shu can finally get his win against Bell and even the score.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - g2_ - May. 04, 2023

(May. 04, 2023  3:15 AM)Phantom legend Wrote: I just realized something, earlier when I was watching DB I remembered how Shu was the only legend that hasn't defeated Bell. Then that made me realize that Shu is probably going to get a rematch with Bell using Burst Spriggan later in the season. So Shu can finally get his win against Bell and even the score.

Shu was butchered in DB, he lost every single battle.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - TitaniumNinja74 - May. 05, 2023

Following the release of episode 13, Beyblade Burst QuadStrike will be on hiatus in the US.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - g2_ - May. 05, 2023

(May. 05, 2023  5:14 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: Following the release of episode 13, Beyblade Burst QuadStrike will be on hiatus in the US.
Kill me. Until when?

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - VillainorHero78 - May. 05, 2023

This has nothing to do with the Writers Strike, right?

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - TitaniumNinja74 - May. 05, 2023

(May. 05, 2023  5:36 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 05, 2023  5:14 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: Following the release of episode 13, Beyblade Burst QuadStrike will be on hiatus in the US.
Kill me. Until when?

No date given.

(May. 05, 2023  6:47 AM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: This has nothing to do with the Writers Strike, right?

No, Disney XD had been doing this yearly since Turbo, especially with Rise-QuadDrive since they're shorter seasons.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Orichalcum - May. 05, 2023

How strong do you guys think Pri and Bell will be at the end of the series?

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - GodzillaFan101 - May. 05, 2023

funny to me how these seasons of quadstrike seem to last forever while Pokemon just sadly kicked ash Unhappy

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - fireblaze1 - May. 07, 2023

Hey Bey Fans, here is the links of the 12 episodes of Beyblade Burst Quad Strike on Hulu are already out.

Now you can watch the 11th & 12th episode.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Darkus/Flasher - May. 07, 2023

(May. 07, 2023  10:07 PM)fireblaze1 Wrote: Hey Bey Fans, here is the links of the 12 episodes of Beyblade Burst Quad Strike on Hulu are already out.

What are you talking about?

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Admiral W - May. 08, 2023

(May. 07, 2023  11:37 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(May. 07, 2023  10:07 PM)fireblaze1 Wrote: Hey Bey Fans, here is the links of the 12 episodes of Beyblade Burst Quad Strike on Hulu are already out.

What are you talking about?

All the episodes up to episodes 11 & 12 will be available on Hulu tomorrow.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - VillainorHero78 - May. 08, 2023

So they moved the anime to Hulu instead of Disney XD?

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Achilles25 - May. 08, 2023

Glad I have Hulu.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - ScarletTurbo44 - May. 08, 2023

(May. 08, 2023  3:14 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Glad I have Hulu.

Ditto.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - TitaniumNinja74 - May. 08, 2023

(May. 08, 2023  2:51 AM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: So they moved the anime to Hulu instead of Disney XD?

They made it sound like new episodes would be exclusive to Hulu but they actually added them to "Disney XD On Demand". They're available for my TV provider.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - fireblaze1 - May. 08, 2023

Hey, is it possible to some people to download the 11th & 12th episodes from Hulu into their computer, just asking?

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Orichalcum - May. 08, 2023

Episodes 11&12 are also available on Disney now.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - IsaacGravity - May. 08, 2023

On the Disney Now app since early this morning actually.

Unexpected double episode. Saturday is looking empty.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Orichalcum - May. 09, 2023

Do you guys think Twister Pandora could hold off Dragon, Hyperion and Xcalius?

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - VillainorHero78 - May. 09, 2023

(May. 09, 2023  5:25 AM)Orichalcum Wrote: Do you guys think Twister Pandora could hold off Dragon, Hyperion and Xcalius?

I think it can take down Dragon and Xcalius. Hyperion possibly but that have to wait and see in the next episode.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Admiral W - May. 09, 2023

(May. 09, 2023  5:25 AM)Orichalcum Wrote: Do you guys think Twister Pandora could hold off Dragon, Hyperion and Xcalius?

Dragon and Xcalius' attack power is likely too high.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Phantom legend - May. 09, 2023

When it comes to Twister Pandora's defense. I believe they could take on Hyperion, maybe Dragon for the first half  before Drum breaks down their defense, and maybe Xcalibur for a few good hits but would still lose because Xcalibur's overwhelming power.

Because considering that this is Twisters debut battle of course it will look strong. But as the series goes on its defense wont be as OP and will be more manageable.plus its not like twister is a bey like Phionex,genesis, or lucifier thats meant to have the most busted defense due to being the antag.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Orichalcum - May. 09, 2023

I think Twister could definitely take on Dragon. Remember, Tidal Pandora in it's defense mode controlled by a maskless Pri managed to tank Dragon shoot until Dragon started running out of stamina. An actual Defense Type Pandora would absolutely tank Dragon's attacks and lethally counter, especially when Pri can actually use Elemental Power. Hyperion has AP comparable to Belial and is also relative to Helios in power, which is not enough. But Xcalius could consistently win if Xander uses his launcher in Power mode.

RE: Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Anime Discussion - Admiral W - May. 09, 2023

(May. 09, 2023  4:04 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: I think Twister could definitely take on Dragon. Remember, Tidal Pandora in it's defense mode controlled by a maskless Pri managed to tank Dragon shoot until Dragon started running out of stamina. An actual Defense Type Pandora would absolutely  tank Dragon's attacks and lethally counter, especially when Pri can actually use Elemental Power. Hyperion has AP comparable to Belial and is also relative to Helios in power, which is not enough. But Xcalius could consistently win if Xander uses his launcher in Power mode.

Dragon Launch is Dragon's weakest move. Pandora and Belfyre were both obliterated by Dragon's Gambit Break both at one time. I doubt Twister could overcome that kind of raw attack power. Same with Xander. Both bladers are packing way too much attack power for Twister to withstand.

[Image: 20230407_094906.gif]

[Image: 20230405_094844.gif]