World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-2-ok-more-like-misc-thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Bey Brad - Jan. 29, 2009

(Jan. 29, 2009  8:00 PM)Sasch Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2009  11:45 PM)Artie Wrote: i apologize for my distastefulness, sasch
I thank you.

Further, my male cat got killed by a car today. I live in a small village and the street is not very broad and the car drove really slow. Still it's already the second cat I lose this way.
I dug him a grave and put on my good suit, really celebrated seeing him for the last time. I gave him a very personal last gift and put the soil back on it.
I feel very released and content now, I think it was a good way to digest it.

I'm sorry for your loss, but I admire your words. Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - May The Pirate - Jan. 29, 2009

One of the very few things that will make me drop a WTF bomb.

[Image: EpicFail3.jpg]

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Zander Soulwind - Jan. 29, 2009

(Jan. 29, 2009  8:10 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: One of the very few things that will make me drop a WTF bomb.

[Image: EpicFail3.jpg]

How in the world?

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - May The Pirate - Jan. 29, 2009

That's really what I want to know.

Then again, This one is another example of How the carp do you manage it?
[Image: epicFAIL.jpg]

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Anu - Jan. 29, 2009

How did those Things get in that way?
And Sasch... Srry bout ur cat...Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Zander Soulwind - Jan. 29, 2009

(Jan. 29, 2009  8:13 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: That's really what I want to know.

Then again, This one is another example of How the carp do you manage it?
[Image: epicFAIL.jpg]

Hancock!

just a reminder that this isn't 4chan

those images are insane though

You have a point there....If Hancock was real I believe this thing would happen so often it would become normal.
(Jan. 29, 2009  8:16 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: just a reminder that this isn't 4chan

those images are insane though

I know, but it made me go "wtf" when I saw them. I really do wonder how people manage things like that.

(Jan. 29, 2009  8:17 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: You have a point there....If Hancock was real I believe this thing would happen so often it would become normal.

Very true.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Pich - Jan. 29, 2009

Haha, those images are crazy, and sorry about your cat Sasch.

I'm gonna try and stop drinking Pepsi/soda, so far I've been fine. =)

What are you drinking Pichu?

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Jan. 29, 2009

(Jan. 29, 2009  8:00 PM)Sasch Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2009  11:45 PM)Artie Wrote: i apologize for my distastefulness, sasch
I thank you.

Further, my male cat got killed by a car today. I live in a small village and the street is not very broad and the car drove really slow. Still it's already the second cat I lose this way.
I dug him a grave and put on my good suit, really celebrated seeing him for the last time. I gave him a very personal last gift and put the soil back on it.
I feel very released and content now, I think it was a good way to digest it.

I would be devastated if I lost my cat. Unhappy

My condolences.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Anu - Jan. 30, 2009

Um... Brad (No offence) but I think Pichu already made it quite clear saying that He's gonna quit drinking SODA from now on. I think that pretty much sums things up.... Doesn't it...??? Didn't ya read...??? Tongue_out XD Smile LOL

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Mankster - Jan. 30, 2009

(Jan. 30, 2009  12:06 AM)Anu Wrote: Um... Brad (No offence) but I think Pichu already made it quite clear saying that He's gonna drinking SODA from now on. I think that pretty much sums things up.... Doesn't it...??? Didn't ya read...??? Tongue_out XD Smile LOL

You're the one who didn't seem to read. He said he's quitting drinking soda from now on.

Well Oops! I guess I omitted quit when I edited my Reply...Srry...Unhappy...But Brad asked "What he's drinkin?" I didn't quite understand what that was supposed to mean cuz Pichu had sed so already...

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Bey Brad - Jan. 30, 2009

Yes, I'm asking what he's drinking if he's not drinking soda. Since he needs to drink something.

Hopefully water. That's all I drink. It tastes the best IMO.

Ohhh! Um...Srry 4 the outburst... I'm so stupid and they were dumb posts 2 I'm always misunderstood...Unhappy. Ya but wudn't he drink WATER? The stuff people always drink... Or maybe some Fruit Juice at the most I guess ...Right...?

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Bey Brad - Jan. 30, 2009

(Jan. 30, 2009  12:19 AM)Anu Wrote: Ohhh! Um...Srry 4 the outburst... I'm so stupid and they were dumb posts 2 I'm always misunderstood...Unhappy. Ya but wudn't he drink WATER? The stuff people always drink... Or maybe some Fruit Juice...?

That's why I asked. To see what he is drinking.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Pich - Jan. 30, 2009

Water, some lemonade and Chocolate Milk for lunch.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Synesthesia - Jan. 30, 2009

It really pisses me off that pop can be addictive.

I need to stop drinking it.

The weirdest thing is: I typed in Coffee on Google and found a weird article saying how Coffee can kill...

(Jan. 30, 2009  12:32 AM)Anu Wrote: The weirdest thing is: I typed in Coffee on Google and found a weird article saying how Coffee can kill...

Err.. how is that weird? Too much caffeine probably CAN kill you.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Sam - Jan. 30, 2009

anything can kill you

Oh... I didn't know too much Caffeine kills I thought It's just bad for health...Srry (agen) Unhappy