World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE (/Thread-METAL-FIGHT-BEYBLADE-AUGUST-9-NEW-SERIES-RELEASE)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - bugturtles - May. 04, 2008

I guess it's time to make new abbreviations due to the parts changes for this series (for combo format etc)? Gasp

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Seldia - May. 04, 2008

Yeah, but they could have come up with names that work >.< Combat disk, spin weight, Axis, launch clip, I dunno >_<

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Raiyu - May. 04, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:http://www.geocities.jp/beyblade_beykids/

Click the yellow underlined text seen here:

Working on getting a translation.

The new series is called Metal Fight Beyblade.

direct link to page removed by request

Translation:

Beyblade Revived! ★ ★
☆ Metal Fight Beyblade ☆ ☆
Take control of the new system!
It begins in August = =
Metal Beyblade Fight
↓ Now ↓ clicks ↓
New Beyblade ☆ ☆.

Beyblade Parts: The new system will end with a pop-up! (Some.) (I have no clue what this means.)

Bit Chip (Face): Each character depicted the bolt.
Attack Ring (Wheel): Has a great influence on the offense attacks. Makes an effect off of metal parts.
Spin Gear (Track): Changing their height and spin, (This is a gimmick) And its built-in.
Bottom Blade Base: Shapes up the attack at the axis. Tips can change.

Types:
There are four different types!
-Stamina
-Balance (Combination: Can switch between Attack and Stamina)
-Attack
-Defense -

Starters:
BB-01 "Pegasus 105 F-Type Attack" Starter (Dragoon?)
BB-02 "Bull 125 SF-Balanced" Starter (Dranzer?)

1,554 yen with Tax included. Start selling in August!

I want this fast. I can't wait! (From the Author)

So the beyblades are:

145 D-Defense Leone
125 SF Balanced Bull
Pegasus 105 F-Type Attack

Translation By ME. Don't take this without credit please!

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bey Brad - May. 04, 2008

Oh can we please stop bitching about the part names? It's obvious that they need to change it because they're trying to start Beyblade over fresh. Obviously the "truck" is referring to the construction of a wheel.

I for one am excited to be able to interchange tips between gimmicks.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - bugturtles - May. 04, 2008

I hope it's just not plastic tips. I hope it's rubber, metal, etc!

Very very excited to see how each of them function. I'm giddy.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bey Brad - May. 04, 2008

I'm sure there'll be plenty of different material tips.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Ryuuga BB Ruler - May. 04, 2008

I don't care, I just happy that beyblade is coming back this August and new blades

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bluezee - May. 04, 2008

I honestly have no problem with the blade designs so far..im pretty sure there is going to be cool new types that will remind us of DEMS and WBMS very often..we may even get new versions of the old blades too...we will have to see

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - G - May. 04, 2008

Being able to adjust the height? This should be interesting in customizing.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Ryuuga BB Ruler - May. 04, 2008

Man these blades will be wicked, cant wait to get one and try one out

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Tototototototo - May. 04, 2008

never mind

Cool stuff, guys. I can't wait to try them out.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Evan - May. 04, 2008

Hmm..height adjustment? This sounds cool

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Elmo - May. 04, 2008

kewl
I want a bey with a:

Huge carp wheel
Big red truck
Small tiny bottom
I don't care about the face

These blades sound totally kickass awsome, Sound like beybattles will become epic

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Raiyu - May. 04, 2008

Elmo Wrote:kewl
I want a bey with a:

Huge carp wheel
Big red truck
Small tiny bottom
I don't care about the face

Actually, that part is called the "Track" not Truck

It doesn't make sense, but truck makes less sense so I'll buy it Tongue_out

Seldia Wrote:It doesn't make sense, but truck makes less sense so I'll buy it Tongue_out

It really doesn't make sense to me either but thats how I translated it. Maybe its called that cause you can change the height and the spin of it so it can do something special or track what its going to do but this is just my speculation.

Blading Wrote:These blades sound totally kickass awsome, Sound like beybattles will become epic

Please stop making posts if you have nothing to contribute.

Sorry Brad

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Kei - May. 04, 2008

Interesting, height adjustment will definitely be useful. Adds a lot of variables to battles.

Isn't relavitely low a good strategy? Low enough to have a low point of balance but not too low to hit the stadium floor if you go off-balance. I was playing against my friend and he couldn't beat me until he got a really low BB, after that he kept winning Tongue_out

Sometimes I like my combos higher so I can attack with the CWD of the HMS era.

I don't think that the Track is adjustable guys. What it means is that the height changes depending on the Track you use.

Ah, ok. Nice job btw Brad, I'm amazed at how quickly and steadily you're getting this information in. On a side note- does anyone know if Japanese is hard to learn? haha.

Seldia Wrote:Ah, ok. Nice job btw Brad, I'm amazed at how quickly and steadily you're getting this information in. On a side note- does anyone know if Japanese is hard to learn? haha.

Yes it is hard to learn. I know people who have been studying it for 5 years now. It pays to be asian. B)