World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Hasbro Metagame Stadium & Combo Testing 2! Updates!! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+--- Thread: Hasbro Metagame Stadium & Combo Testing 2! Updates!! (/Thread-Hasbro-Metagame-Stadium-Combo-Testing-2-Updates)

RE: Hasbro Metagame Stadium and Combo Testing II! New Rules! MUST READ OP! - BeybladeStation - Aug. 11, 2011

There's a huge problem with your guys F AND HF preaching.

Gravity has massive recoil, we need something like an Aggro CS to be tested...

RE: Hasbro Metagame Stadium and Combo Testing II! New Rules! MUST READ OP! - Temporal - Aug. 11, 2011

Yeah, CS should be tested. The issue with RF is no stamina. Besides, all Hasbro CS are aggressive.

RE: Hasbro Metagame Stadium and Combo Testing II! New Rules! MUST READ OP! - DynaZord - Aug. 11, 2011

(Aug. 11, 2011  3:59 AM)Temporal Wrote: Yeah, CS should be tested. The issue with RF is no stamina. Besides, all Hasbro CS are aggressive.
I beg to differ. My CS has not been aggressive for awhile. Hence the reason I've been testing CS for defense for weeks now.

RE: Hasbro Metagame Stadium and Combo Testing II! New Rules! MUST READ OP! - BeybladeStation - Aug. 11, 2011

It obviously wears down?

RE: Hasbro Metagame Stadium and Combo Testing II! New Rules! MUST READ OP! - Temporal - Aug. 11, 2011

I mean out of the box. Mine isn't as aggressive anymore either. Ah, well.

RE: Hasbro Metagame Stadium and Combo Testing II! New Rules! MUST READ OP! - DynaZord - Aug. 11, 2011

I read your post wrong, it seemed like you said 'Hasbro CS's are always aggressive' or something like that.
My apologies.

No problem. It seems like the regular posters here are going to burn through 2-3 CSs, aren't we? Hah. Anyway, until someone gets Twisted, there's not much left but Gravity tests.

RE: Hasbro Metagame Stadium and Combo Testing II! New Rules! MUST READ OP! - lord Wolfblade - Aug. 12, 2011

i got news

good news: the tier list is almost done, right now we are just doing some final touch-ups, after those touch ups are done either Temporal or LeonTempestXIII will post the thread.

bad news?: as of today, i have decided to stop being an "organizer" for this thread. lately i haven't done much/anything to help the hasbro metagame advance, and i just need a break. i will check up on you guys from time to time though Wink . and who knows, i may come back

RE: Hasbro Metagame Stadium and Combo Testing II! New Rules! MUST READ OP! - LDRAGO KING - Aug. 13, 2011

Hey everyone check out my How To Be A Great Hasbro Blader thread in Your Creations.

RE: Hasbro Metagame Stadium and Combo Testing II! New Rules! MUST READ OP! - Temporal - Aug. 13, 2011

Hrm... I'm going over the lists, once I get Twisted and some tests are done, I'll post the thread.

RE: Hasbro Metagame Stadium and Combo Testing II! New Rules! MUST READ OP! - BillyBlast - Aug. 15, 2011

I'm open for test sorry no twiste d however i got hasbro Byxis Zuraffe and herculio

RE: Hasbro Metagame Stadium and Combo Testing II! New Rules! MUST READ OP! - HiverLaurant - Aug. 15, 2011

Okay, I just finished some testing.
The purpose behind these tests was to make an attack type that had enough stamina to outlast a stamina bey if it couldn't get a KO. (Theory/combo test.)
Here's the test
Summary: LightningLDrago CH120FS wins 85% of the time.
Most of the matches won by BB (the KOs) were because of LLD's recoil.
I'll upload results against EarthBull GB145CS when I get a CS.
Could someone please confirm results?

RE: Hasbro Metagame Stadium and Combo Testing II! New Rules! MUST READ OP! - LIattackforce - Aug. 15, 2011

i was battling cousins and ray striker seemed to do well as an attack type in mxsNC will post tests later, it beat earth bull gb145 cs

RE: Hasbro Metagame Stadium and Combo Testing II! New Rules! MUST READ OP! - LeonTempest - Aug. 16, 2011

@Hiverlaurent: Those results arent to shocking as Attack Types beat stamina types anyway, but FS as a top tier part seems unlikely. I will do more tests on this later to conform your results.

Originaly I was going to post results on the different F tips, howeevr after the 1st half of tetsing, i stopped, because the oposing bey was a tank, and defeated the whole purpose of the test. I will redo testing later.

MF LLD 100HF vs MF Earth Aquario GB145WD

Light Launcher L w/ Long ripcord, String Launcher, Lightning Force stadium, sliding shoot used with LLD. All other standard rules applied.

Results:

Aquario: 16 wins (16 by OS)
Ldrago: 4 Wins (1 by OS, 3 by KO)

Aquario Win %: 80%
Ldrago Win %: 20%

GB145 is still top tier, as expected. The additon of heavier wheels like Aquario or Bull, the MF, and a WD only enhance the beys capabilities. I am uncertain how Ldrago would have done without an MF

RE: Hasbro Metagame Stadium and Combo Testing II! New Rules! MUST READ OP! - Dan - Aug. 16, 2011

Could you test LLD 100HF vs. MF Earth Bull CH145WD?
If anything, GB145 was enhancing WD.
Also: LLD CH120HF vs MF Earth Bull GB145WD. lol

RE: Hasbro Metagame Stadium and Combo Testing II! New Rules! MUST READ OP! - LeonTempest - Aug. 16, 2011

I dont have CH120 so i cannot test that for you. Sorry.

I had results for LLD 100F as well, but they are literaly the exact same as the previous test, so I wont bother posting them. The only difference is that F only won by KO and not OS.

RE: Hasbro Metagame Stadium and Combo Testing II! New Rules! MUST READ OP! - Dan - Aug. 16, 2011

You really should. It is an essential component for many combinations and you will run into a lot of trouble if you test prominent customizations later on.
Really a good part and extremely accessible.

RE: Hasbro Metagame Stadium and Combo Testing II! New Rules! MUST READ OP! - HiverLaurant - Aug. 16, 2011

It's spelled Laurant by the way Smile
I know, but I was mostly testing for OSes by LLD, which were few. I'll add more tests with bull/aquario being the only one with a MF and LLD with FS tomorrow.

The tests were also meant to make alternatives for LLD 100RF, which I think wouldn't be so good in a Hasbro stadium compared to one by TT

(Aug. 16, 2011  1:30 AM)Dan Wrote: You really should. It is an essential component for many combinations and you will run into a lot of trouble if you test prominent customizations later on.
Really a good part and extremely accessible.

Not for me. I have looked through several stores lately, and not a single one in my area carries Dark Gasher. The other day, I gave up and just got the Earth Virgo Face off set instead (i was fairly disapointed that GB145 was a solid yellow color and not translucent yellow 0_o)

RE: Hasbro Metagame Stadium and Combo Testing II! New Rules! MUST READ OP! - HiverLaurant - Aug. 16, 2011

I did some testing on LLD CH120FS vs MF EarthBull GB145WB.
The results were pretty nice.
Equipment used:Hasbro launcher grip (x2),LR beylauncher (x2),Max Stampede stadium
20 Rounds. 1 draw redone.
Notes: CH120 was on 120 height, LLD is on upper mode.
Test results:
LLD wins: 17 EB wins: 3
LightningLDrago CH120FS win rate: 85% MF EarthBull GB145WB Win rate: 15%

The results against MF EarthBull GB145 were the same as against BurnBull DF145WD.
Notice most of the wins were by OS, not KO.
Conclusion: I think using LLDCH120FS is a safer choice than LLD100RF, which is listed as a "top tier" combo in the hasbro stadiums.

RE: Hasbro Metagame Stadium and Combo Testing II! New Rules! MUST READ OP! - bb gregandcin - Aug. 16, 2011

WB is easy to beat in a hasbro stadium. try to use SF or CS as a bottom next time

I'll add new tests as soon as I get a CS.
Are you sure that SF>WB for defense?

RE: Hasbro Metagame Stadium and Combo Testing II! New Rules! MUST READ OP! - geminikid13 - Aug. 17, 2011

I have a CS, so I'll test this combo soon.

RE: Hasbro Metagame Stadium and Combo Testing II! New Rules! MUST READ OP! - LIattackforce - Aug. 17, 2011

i think we should look into ray striker just about to conduct some tests against earth bull gb145 cs

RE: Hasbro Metagame Stadium and Combo Testing II! New Rules! MUST READ OP! - DynaZord - Aug. 17, 2011

(Aug. 17, 2011  1:37 AM)LIattackforce Wrote: i think we should look into ray striker just about to conduct some tests against earth bull gb145 cs
Dude, I did this such a long time ago... Earth Bull beat every attack I put it up against. If you are gonna test, test against Ray Virgo CH120WD and whatever stamina types you can muster up ^^