World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
(CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: (CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! (/Thread-CLOSED-Free-ANIMATED-avatar-sigs-AND-userbars)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: (IM TO BUSY!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - MLdragoMaster - Apr. 30, 2011

(Apr. 30, 2011  7:55 PM)LionsRoar Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2011  8:57 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: lionsroar,here is your sig:
[Image: wdwdw.png]

@pattycakechamp,im very sorry,but i cant do,um,cutting a part of a vid thing.very sorry.
kyoa leone im doing your's now!

awesome sig, how do i put it in
I'll help!
First, copy the image URL, then go to My Settings, Edit Signiture, click the icon with the mountain and the Sun, paste the URL in the box that comes up. press OK and
Voila. Hope this helped.

RE: (IM TO BUSY!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - Fang.Leone - Apr. 30, 2011

(Apr. 30, 2011  8:14 PM)MLdragoMaster Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2011  7:55 PM)LionsRoar Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2011  8:57 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: lionsroar,here is your sig:
[Image: wdwdw.png]

@pattycakechamp,im very sorry,but i cant do,um,cutting a part of a vid thing.very sorry.
kyoa leone im doing your's now!

awesome sig, how do i put it in
I'll help!
First, copy the image URL, then go to My Settings, Edit Signiture, click the icon with the mountain and the Sun, paste the URL in the box that comes up. press OK and
Voila. Hope this helped.

what is the url

RE: (IM TO BUSY!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - Synth - May. 01, 2011

beymaster 1st link just go to google images
then off to katanazero!
[Image: ther.png]

notice i dont follow the ones who requested first?i do the easiest to hardest first,then animations is the last

RE: (IM TO BUSY!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - Cygnus - May. 01, 2011

Can I have a signature that has The Burning Bladers across the middle in impact font with Burn Fireblaze on the side.

RE: (IM TO BUSY!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - Synth - May. 01, 2011

sure.there's a VERY long line right now.so,your's will be made later on OR right now

anyways,bladeShadow,here is yoor avatar(sig Will be made later on)
[Image: Untitled-1-copy.gif]

RE: (IM TO BUSY!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - kyoa leone - May. 01, 2011

WATS URL?

i already PMed you about it.
here you go burnblader!

[Image: h44f.png]

RE: (IM TO BUSY!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - Cygnus - May. 01, 2011

Thank you! But instead of BurnBlader can it say "The Burning Bladers"? Can you also do an avatar that looks similar to the first signature.

sure!here you go:
[Image: jkr.png]

Can I have an avatar that looks like my signature?

here you go!
[Image: Untitled-2w.png]

Can it have my username on it?

here:
[Image: x.png]

Thanks!!!!!! They are brilliant!

your welcome!(beat's jacksonian's sig shop's post.AWESOME)

RE: (IM TO BUSY!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - ThunderHockey#1 - May. 01, 2011

Hey are you almost done mine because I posted way at the beginning of the 16th page and before all these people on the 17th page.

@everyone im doing sig's right now.just wait for a moment and i'll give you the things you want
thunderhockey's avatar:

[Image: 33e3.gif]

bladeshadow your sig:
EDIT:[Image: huhu.gif]

EDIT:pattycakecham,im not going to do your sig anymore

RE: (IM TO BUSY!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - phån†om Ωriøn - May. 01, 2011

(May. 01, 2011  4:21 PM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: bladeshadow your sig:
EDIT:[Image: huhu.gif]
awesome!! just how I wanted it.

and how about the avatar?

RE: (IM TO BUSY!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - phån†om Ωriøn - May. 01, 2011

dude.........
ITS TOTALLY EPICCCCCCCCCC

RE: (IM TO BUSY!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - ThunderHockey#1 - May. 01, 2011

Hey I posted that I wantd a sig with l drago destroy spinning from the right and bbp spinning from the left and hitting eachother with the word ThunderHockey#1 in red. And could you zoom out on the bbp a little bit on the avatar and can you make the font on the avatar mor strait.

RE: (IM TO BUSY!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - Fang.Leone - May. 02, 2011

can you make me a userbar saying Team Fang Claws

RE: (IM TO BUSY!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - Synth - May. 02, 2011

(May. 01, 2011  7:55 PM)ThunderHockey#1 Wrote: Hey I posted that I wantd a sig with l drago destroy spinning from the right and bbp spinning from the left and hitting eachother with the word ThunderHockey#1 in red. And could you zoom out on the bbp a little bit on the avatar and can you make the font on the avatar mor strait.

whoops,ill do it right away!

also,lionsroar,do you need only one userbar or a lot of them?
here you go,lionsroar!:
[Image: zzz-1.png]

RE: (IM TO BUSY!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - Fang.Leone - May. 02, 2011

(May. 02, 2011  3:57 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote:
(May. 01, 2011  7:55 PM)ThunderHockey#1 Wrote: Hey I posted that I wantd a sig with l drago destroy spinning from the right and bbp spinning from the left and hitting eachother with the word ThunderHockey#1 in red. And could you zoom out on the bbp a little bit on the avatar and can you make the font on the avatar mor strait.

whoops,ill do it right away!

also,lionsroar,do you need only one userbar or a lot of them?
here you go,lionsroar!:
[Image: zzz-1.png]

love the userbar, but could you put leader on it too