World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] (/Thread-ILLINOIS-The-Knights-Bladers-with-Technique-and-Skill-Apply-Now)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Crow - Sep. 05, 2011

I will try to get on but todays my brothers birthday....I will try to go to the meeting. Is there anyway you can change it to tommorow?

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - BeybladeStation - Sep. 05, 2011

No, sorry.

Plus. Well have more soon!

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Crow - Sep. 05, 2011

Ok and have you decided if i'm on the team yet? Hopefully we don't go anywhere so I can attend the meeting. Also I saw the gan gan galaxy video set and i'm so buying it when it comes out.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - SilverPoseidon - Sep. 05, 2011

no i dont think we have decided on the team yet. we will probably discuss on chat or something

Ok. Someone already had the name crow so I put CrowWBO. And hopefully I get to make a big impression at Maximum Battles.

EDIT: Just read top tiers list do you want me to send you a new combos with parts I have? I have some good combos with the beys I have. Also should I buy launcher grip or string launcher first?

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - BeybladeStation - Sep. 06, 2011

AFTER THE MEETING, I THOUGHT OF SOMETHING CALLED....:

KNIGHTS RANKA'S:

Q: What is Knights Ranka?
A: A Knights Ranka is a system, a collective Battle System that will keep in record with each Knights Wins/Losses!

Q: How do I use it?
A: To use, whenever you go to a WBO Sanctioned Tournament, you WILL check in here, and tell me:

Who you versed, and what combos do you remembers you used and they used.

Note: I understand WBO has this, but this will also accumulate something ELSE! Oh yes, something, something TOO good.. the system will be posted in the OP it is under maintenance.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - SilverPoseidon - Sep. 06, 2011

I dont know.I think the string launcher is pretty much useless without the grip but thats my opinion

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Imperial - Sep. 06, 2011

@BBS Ok sounds good. Is there PRIZES!?!?!?

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - BeybladeStation - Sep. 06, 2011

Maybe..

You'll just have to wait!

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Imperial - Sep. 06, 2011

Can we do it for past tournies I still remember who I battled and what they used.

Yup! Please PM me this!

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - BeyCenter - Sep. 06, 2011

Currently, Me BBS and SilverPoseidon came up with some changes to make the team more... Fun and enjoyable to be on.
No details will let be released, but all of you will be on it if we believe so....
All members are equal, but we need to make things a surprise.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Wienermeister - Sep. 06, 2011

Sorry I couldnt come.I was at a labor day bbq.
Me and my friend are making a real huge stadium like in tge show. It will takr a while but it's going to be sick!
The not tge and take not takr

Hm, interesting.

Anyways, read about the Knights Rankas and stuff, if we let you in you'll get caught up.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - SilverPoseidon - Sep. 06, 2011

(Sep. 06, 2011  2:41 AM)Ethan37066 Wrote: Sorry I couldnt come.I was at a labor day bbq.
Me and my friend are making a real huge stadium like in tge show. It will takr a while but it's going to be sick!
The not tge and take not takr

Ethan could you please try to use better spelling and grammer. I couldnt understand any of that.

Eh, it's fine for now, we are all like that, he corrected it too.

Anyways guys, anything you want to suggest for the team?

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - KamiKaziBlader - Sep. 06, 2011

silver hes using a phone give a break lol im not trying to sound mean but im just saying and BBS i have a sugestion even tho im not on ur team

Yes, what is it? I'll take it.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - KamiKaziBlader - Sep. 06, 2011

maybe try scouting ppl instead of having them asking to join u could do both but for ppl who u think r good u should pm them saying u have skills to b in the knights or somthing lik tht if they reject let them its there problem

I like application. Why?:

1. Everyone gets a chance not because of just what happens in tournies, their knowledge and skill, and strategy come into play.

2. People get quizzes testing them on both current and past Metagames.

3. We all equal rights around, no generals or anything.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Wienermeister - Sep. 06, 2011

He somtimes recomends them to apply.
I have an idea how about a knights Sig,but it can be optional.

wat im saying is tht u ask them to take the quiz or application after seeing them battle bc they might sound lik they kno there stuff but might not b as good as acually battling

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - BeyCenter - Sep. 06, 2011

Sigs, naw, I believe we should have the freedom to pic what we want our sig to be based on. A userbar or just a little title would be fine.

(Sep. 06, 2011  3:52 AM)KamiKaziBlader Wrote: wat im saying is tht u ask them to take the quiz or application after seeing them battle bc they might sound lik they kno there stuff but might not b as good as acually battling
From now on, people who have visited Tournies/Made videos can apply only.

Uhhhh.I have already applyed so that dousnt matter to me right?
Well I am going to make a video.