World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I (/Thread-Product-B-48-Starter-Xeno-Xcalibur-M-I)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - OkinawamTS - Jun. 21, 2016

if not wrong
Winder & bey
it should have a total of 20 stickers
(Jun. 21, 2016  6:17 AM)Leo Burst Wrote: Wow I counted 16 stickers :o

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Leo Burst - Jun. 21, 2016

Oh yeah, I didn't count the winder... Wow, 20 stickers... I was going to buy 3... So many stickers to apply...

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - OkinawamTS - Jun. 21, 2016

actually maybe 21 stickers if the Red Diamond or Rubby near the Sword handle on X2 is a sticker as well.
too many stickers to apply
this time I guess I will apply them only on the one that I keep in my collection

(Jun. 21, 2016  9:21 AM)Leo Burst Wrote: Oh yeah, I didn't count the winder... Wow, 20 stickers... I was going to buy 3... So many stickers to apply...

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - marutti - Jun. 21, 2016

OMG! I thought I'll upload X2 video from WHF venue. But how can I put those of lot of stickers in outside?

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - juncction - Jun. 21, 2016

I wonder how they are going top this release! Unless every other release after this will be this intricate and detailed.

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Leo Burst - Jun. 21, 2016

It is quite beautiful, and I'm sure TT will just keep releasing more and more beautiful Beys. This is just a preview of things to come. Maybe all Beyblades will adopt the 3 layer system.

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Taomon - Jun. 23, 2016

This is pretty much an instant purchase for me. Exited to see if the sword launcher functions better or worse than the regular light launcher. The only nitpick i have with this is having too many stickers. I don't like it when a toy's appearance is heavily relying on small stickers.

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Shu Kurenai - Jun. 23, 2016

shame the launcher isn't a string one image that

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Izhkoort - Jun. 23, 2016

But a Long winder is more powerful (at least for me)

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Taomon - Jun. 24, 2016

If it were a string launcher,it would have more space for string. It would be good with more string,but it would probably be a bit harder to launch. And considering TakaraTomy's current quality control,it would have some other issues.

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Izhkoort - Jun. 24, 2016

(Jun. 24, 2016  12:16 AM)Taomon Wrote: If it were a string launcher,it would have more space for string. It would be good with more string,but it would probably be a bit harder to launch. And considering TakaraTomy's current quality control,it would have some other issues.

Would it be because of the mechanism more than the string's length? (that the string launcher is less powerful than the light launcher)

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Kai-V - Jun. 24, 2016

They show the difference between both 'modes' of the Sword Winder. Essentially one side seemed to glide less easily, like it had some resistance?

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Zoroaste - Jun. 24, 2016

Nice. Seems like it must be different gearing for more power. Which is good because that winder doesn't look as long as the long winder. It's harder though, which should help in pulling it through quicker than if it were softer. Can't wait to try this baby out!!

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - MissingNo. - Jun. 24, 2016

I think the ''power'' side of the winder might have more/smaller teeth than the ''control'' side.

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Jinbee - Jun. 25, 2016

Seeing as Impact spikes goes right, Impact seems like a gimmick similar to R2F from MFB, except, like Defense has the plastic tabs on side, although it looks particularly distracting here.

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Kai-V - Jun. 25, 2016

Ah yes, the winder is definitely as short as a regular winder, but the handle rotates like on a Long Winder. Here are some unboxing videos:

Apparently one side of the winder simply has less grooves at the end, which would produce less power? You can see the difference in shots in the video above.

And some random Dual Layer Beyblade battles:

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Jinbee - Jun. 25, 2016

That's too bad, but I guess a different shaped launcher will be interesting. Thanks for the info Kai-V.

I swear Impact was meant to work like an R2F seeing as three spikes face to the right, but has bumps distracting it like the Defense or Press driver, like, if not that then what are the point of the plastic bumps, to add more grip?

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Dual - Jun. 25, 2016

I think it's just to make the driver more gimmicky and it's movement pattern random or unpredictable or something like that.

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Kai-V - Jun. 25, 2016

https://mobile.twitter.com/komekami_chop/status/746688789288914945/photo/1

A comparison of the different winders. The teeth are on a completely different side for the Sword Launcher, so I do not know if you can even use a Long Winder in it instead.

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - OkinawamTS - Jun. 25, 2016

You can not use the Long Winder in it

(Jun. 25, 2016  9:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote: https://mobile.twitter.com/komekami_chop/status/746688789288914945/photo/1

A comparison of the different winders. The teeth are on a completely different side for the Sword Launcher, so I do not know if you can even use a Long Winder in it instead.

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - KnightPro - Jun. 26, 2016

Woah. X3(three layers) is a must buy for me

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - marutti - Jun. 26, 2016

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Kai-V - Jun. 26, 2016

Hm, so from a difference of mere seconds between each solo spins, the Long Winder shot and the "Power Side" shot both lasted nineteen seconds. The "normal side" was just five seconds shorter.

Thank you for the video, marutti. What are the teeth on it like?

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - marutti - Jun. 26, 2016

(Jun. 26, 2016  3:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, so from a difference of mere seconds between each solo spins, the Long Winder shot and the "Power Side" shot both lasted nineteen seconds. The "normal side" was just five seconds shorter.

Thank you for the video, marutti. What are the teeth on it like?

First and second teeth are tall and wide.
Third teeth is short and thin.

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Raiyanblader - Jun. 26, 2016

From the looks of it, it looks like a king of last second bursts. Even more than valkyrie? O_O