World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] (/Thread-ILLINOIS-The-Knights-Bladers-with-Technique-and-Skill-Apply-Now)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - BeybladeStation - Sep. 04, 2011

DELETED READ THE POST BELOW ETHANS

NOTE, A LIVE MEETING WILL OCCUR, JOIN US. DETAILS IN FIRST POST AS WELL.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Wienermeister - Sep. 04, 2011

I don't know if I can go but I will try I don't think kamekazi will carpool

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - BeybladeStation - Sep. 04, 2011

ATTEND THE MEETING ONLINE TOMORROW @

www.theknightsteam.chatango.com

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Wienermeister - Sep. 04, 2011

(Sep. 04, 2011  4:22 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: ATTEND THE MEETING ONLINE TOMORROW @

www.theknightsteam.chatango.com

I'll try

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Eartheagle1997 - Sep. 04, 2011

Ethan this meeting is for everyone

Its for EVERYONE, EE...

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - KamiKaziBlader - Sep. 04, 2011

ethan ill try to carpool if i can go to the tourny but its up to ur parent bc wont they flip if they dnt kno me or anything haha and everyone stop arguing not everyone is good at spelling and gramer i suck and both of those things it doesnt change a thing about anyone

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - BeyCenter - Sep. 04, 2011

Will there be a certain time for this meeting.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Crow - Sep. 04, 2011

Ok I'll read the top tiers and thanks for the criticism. I'll try to improve on those things. Life isn't easy. You need to be lead in the right direction. Will try to improve as much as I can.

(Sep. 04, 2011  6:15 PM)BeyCenter Wrote: Will there be a certain time for this meeting.
PM Sent.

It's arguable so I need to know what fits your time.

It's not video its chat right

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - BeyCenter - Sep. 04, 2011

No. Its just a online live chat.

Truly because I find no use in revealing identities during chats.

Nice choice, I'm not comfortable in showing my face yet.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Eartheagle1997 - Sep. 04, 2011

we all will meet each other at the tournament anyways so well see each other

Ya, but I don't feel comfortable with showing my face on vid chat. I want to meet you guys first.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Wienermeister - Sep. 05, 2011

Ok just making sure
I MIGHT go to the tourny so don't say we can ALL meet

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Eartheagle1997 - Sep. 05, 2011

Well I hope I can meet all of u there and finally face to face

Yes!!!

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - DeltaFate - Sep. 05, 2011

is it possible to be on two beyblade teams

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - SilverPoseidon - Sep. 05, 2011

yes it is.But i dont know if BBS will let you be on the knights as it is not allowed for some people. So mainly, it depends on the captain.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - BeyCenter - Sep. 05, 2011

(Sep. 05, 2011  1:29 AM)Ethan37066 Wrote: I MIGHT go to the tourny so don't say we can ALL meet

Still not a knight......

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - SilverPoseidon - Sep. 05, 2011

Ethan please try to work on your little habit of imagigning to be on the knights. it is quite annoying.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Wienermeister - Sep. 05, 2011

I didn't say I was a knight.ee1997 said we could all meet not all knights could meet.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - BeybladeStation - Sep. 05, 2011

Everyone can come to the meeting IT IS @ 3-4 PM

IF TIME DELAYS I WILL PM YOU GUYS!

I'll try to be there