World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Next Tournament Announced! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Next Tournament Announced! (/Thread-The-Official-WBO-Writing-Tournament-Thread-Next-Tournament-Announced)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - Temporal - Jul. 16, 2011

Then it's his issue. It looks like we might have a three-round tournament, because some people aren't committed.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - shadows father - Jul. 16, 2011

has SDamionCronous sended his in

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - Temporal - Jul. 16, 2011

... It's "sent", not sended. Sended is not a word. Good to know, the deadline's in two days.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - Sparta - Jul. 16, 2011

(Jul. 16, 2011  5:40 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: ... It's "sent", not sended. Sended is not a word. Good to know, the deadline's in two days.

Hahahaha.

Yes, he has, but I can't make the thread because I don't have another complete set yet.

Nyeh, c'mon! Was the deadline not enough for you people!? It's almost been a MONTH. We're supposed to be winding down Round 1 and starting with Round 2 with some people by now, and we only have ONE MEASLY THREAD. And it's not fair. Everyone who did their entry should be commended, but those who procrastinated wasted our time. We haven't done ANYTHING, yet so many people signed up. It's pathetic. I've seen better absentee ratings at Cubs games. Not good, people.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - Katsuya - Jul. 17, 2011

I Just sent Mine in. It took a While too.Pinching_eyes

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - Temporal - Jul. 17, 2011

Okay, my matchup is done. Goodie for me, but this is moving too slow. I WANNA SEE SOME BATTLES!

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - TITAN - Jul. 17, 2011

(Jul. 16, 2011  10:40 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Nyeh, c'mon! Was the deadline not enough for you people!? It's almost been a MONTH. We're supposed to be winding down Round 1 and starting with Round 2 with some people by now, and we only have ONE MEASLY THREAD. And it's not fair. Everyone who did their entry should be commended, but those who procrastinated wasted our time. We haven't done ANYTHING, yet so many people signed up. It's pathetic. I've seen better absentee ratings at Cubs games. Not good, people.

You be dissn' on the Cubbies boy?!

But I agree with the mesage you were trying to get around. Once Sparta notices Katsuya's entry, he can make the next thread. NightWolf7919 better hurry up...

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - Temporal - Jul. 17, 2011

Why, yes. Yes I am. They sell fewer tickets than an average CBA game, hah. But yeah, people need to get serious.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - shadows father - Jul. 18, 2011

(Jul. 17, 2011  3:56 AM)Titan Blader Wrote: [quote='Megablader9' pid='718699' dateline='1310852403']
Nyeh, c'mon! Was the deadline not enough for you people!? It's almost been a MONTH. We're supposed to be winding down Round 1 and starting with Round 2 with some people by now, and we only have ONE MEASLY THREAD. And it's not fair. Everyone who did their entry should be commended, but those who procrastinated wasted our time. We haven't done ANYTHING, yet so many people signed up. It's pathetic. I've seen better absentee ratings at Cubs games. Not good, people.

You be dissn' on the Cubbies boy?!

But I agree with the mesage you were trying to get around. Once Sparta notices Katsuya's entry, he can make the next thread. NightWolf7919 better hurry up..
go cubs

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - Temporal - Jul. 18, 2011

...This is SPAM. Anyway, can we get the next thread done now?

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - Temporal - Jul. 18, 2011

Seems like the deadline is upon us, or will be in a few hours. And yet nobody did ANYTHING. Sad, people, sad. We gave you a chance, and now it looks like that in a few hours, we'll have a 8-man tournament. Sad.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - NoodooSoup - Jul. 18, 2011

I did something Crying

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - Sparta - Jul. 18, 2011

Ok, that's it. I said I wasn't kidding, and I'm not. I tried to give you time, but no one did anything. I have no choice but to remove about 20 people from the list. Just so everyone's clear, if this was an official WBO tournament you would all receive warnings. I'm not a moderator and wouldn't do that because this isn't official, but this really wasn't fair to me.

For the rest of you that sent in your entries, thanks. I'll post the next thread soon.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - Cygnus - Jul. 18, 2011

I'm glad I sent mine in early!

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - Sparta - Jul. 18, 2011

(Jul. 18, 2011  7:25 PM)BurnBlader Wrote: If my opponent doesn't send in his soon, can I please go against someone else!

Just modified the OP to fit who actually sent in their entries.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-The Deadline Has Been Met; People Have Been Cut :'( - Temporal - Jul. 18, 2011

This is pathetic. We went from 30 people to 17 in four days. C'mon, people! I would have reported you ALL, if it were my choice, but it's not. You had all BETTER thank Sparta, seeing as he DID promise to report everyone who made him have to redo the brackets. Regardless, you need to be ashamed of yourselves. Especially everyone who said things like "You had better be scared!" and didn't even turn one in. Those who had good reasons, that's okay, but everyone else? Don't expect extensions if we have another tournament, and with this type of headache, that's unlikely. I may organize one, but let me tell you, I'm not as nice as Sparta, my feedback would tell you this. You enter, and we EXPECT you to be serious and not waste people's time. You should all apologize to Sparta, because I'm sure he didn't want to cut any of you.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-The Deadline Has Been Met; People Have Been Cut :'( - Sparta - Jul. 18, 2011

Ok, since I have cut down to all of the people who have turned in I can make all of the threads. Finally.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-The Deadline Has Been Met; People Have Been Cut :'( - ThaKingTai - Jul. 18, 2011

If you need an extra person, I'm up for it. Otherwise, good luck for you all!

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-The Deadline Has Been Met; People Have Been Cut :'( - Sparta - Jul. 18, 2011

(Jul. 18, 2011  10:15 PM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: If you need an extra person, I'm up for it. Otherwise, good luck for you all!

Really? After all I put in this thread?

Sorry, I should be nicer. No, all the spots are filled and I really don't want to re-make the bracket again. I apologize for the inconvenience.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-The Deadline Has Been Met; People Have Been Cut :'( - ThaKingTai - Jul. 18, 2011

(Jul. 18, 2011  10:31 PM)Sparta Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2011  10:15 PM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: If you need an extra person, I'm up for it. Otherwise, good luck for you all!

Sorry, I should be nicer. No, all the spots are filled and I really don't want to re-make the bracket again. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Actually, I completely understand. It's all good. I was just thinking because of the BYE person..
Good look to everyone!

(Jul. 18, 2011  10:33 PM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2011  10:31 PM)Sparta Wrote:

Actually, I completely understand. It's all good. I was just thinking because of the BYE person..
Good look to everyone!
That's ok, and I see what your point is.

Ok, one thread is up, with a few more to go!

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-The Deadline Has Been Met; People Have Been Cut :'( - TITAN - Jul. 18, 2011

Sparta, could I somehow get the first part of mine out now that I have a bye again?

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-The Deadline Has Been Met; People Have Been Cut :'( - Sparta - Jul. 19, 2011

(Jul. 18, 2011  11:43 PM)Titan Blader Wrote: Sparta, could I somehow get the first part of mine out now that I have a bye again?

Wait, you want it back to edit it?

Ok, since you already sent it to me once.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-The Deadline Has Been Met; People Have Been Cut :'( - TITAN - Jul. 19, 2011

No, I just want some way to post it so that people have even the slightest idea of what's going on.