World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Darkangel's Story #1 Battle for the fate of earth(Plz vote on poll) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Darkangel's Story #1 Battle for the fate of earth(Plz vote on poll) (/Thread-Darkangel-s-Story-1-Battle-for-the-fate-of-earth-Plz-vote-on-poll)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - Light Yagami - Feb. 01, 2011

thank you

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - Light Yagami - Feb. 02, 2011

CHAPTER 26 PART 1 OVER!!!!!! THE BEGGINING OF A NEW ADVENTURE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?PART 1

kyoji said"no please.anywhere but there please PLEASE".i said in a deep and evil voice"SHUT UP.QUIT BEGGING YOU MEANINGLESS WORM.YOU DESEVRE NOTHING THAN THE GOD FORESAKEN HELL YOUR GOING TO".the chains started to pull to pull kyoji even faster into the door.eplison ran up to me and said"stop please brother stop".i said"why the hell should i stop this worm toke everything from me everything".she grabbed on to me and crying she said"i know he murdered your family.but you still have me dont you.so please stop PLEASE STOP".with that i stopped .but the chains they pulled something out of kyoji.the hellish barren world still toke something.the chains pulled a dark shadow out of kyoji.i guessed that that must've been the evil in my fathers heart.i said to him"why did you do it why".kyoji said"i was being controlled by"-a bey shot out of nowhere and killed my father.i scanned around the area.it seemed that the culprit was gone already.all the guys came up and i told them what happened.then another bey shot at eplison.i jumped in front of her and the bey went right through my chest.i said weakly"plea-please pro-protect epli-eplison if i die please do that for me".eplison said"your not going to die dont say that".but i was already unconcines.
THE END PLZ COMMENT,RATE AND VOTE ON POLL

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - 001 - Feb. 02, 2011

no! dont go, kevin Crying

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - Light Yagami - Feb. 02, 2011

wait to find out if kevin really dies

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - 001 - Feb. 02, 2011

i cant stand it!

cant stand what

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - C-Dub - Feb. 02, 2011

Awesome!!alot o' suspense

thank you

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - Unlucky - Feb. 02, 2011

Can you put some of the guys that were cut back in as recurring characters? They'd mostly be there for comedic effect though. Other than that AWESOME SAUCE!!!

well i cant really do that
i mean its because if you read chapter 22(i think)then you will know why i cant do that sorry

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - Unlucky - Feb. 02, 2011

Ok like maybe one cameo when Kevin would most likely be in the hospital. I mean he had a bey go through his ducking chest! I can just imagine the exit wound. *Shudder*

yup it was a bad wound but there are worse to come

Oh boy! Blood and gore! Beyblade just went from G to MA15+

LOL good one man

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - Light Yagami - Feb. 03, 2011

CHAPTER 26 PART 1 OVER!!!!!!!!!!!THE BEGGING OF A NEW ADVENTURE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!PART 2

i see a light a bright white light.i ay to myself"so i guess it my time to go after all.well okay if it must be than it must be".a familar voice rang out and said"no it's not your time yet".i said"sirius".sirius said"yes it is me.but right now i have important things to tell you".i said"okay begin".sirius said"first mmy greastest fear has been realised.my brother stigma has awaked.he is one of the only spirts min this universe that can match me in battle.second even though i should i told you in the begging but i guess better late then never.i am going to tell about an anicent prophecy that begin more than a millenia ago(yugioh anyone).here it is".i said"just tell me already".THE POWER OF THE ANGEL SHALL FIGHT THE POWER OF THE DEMON.IT SHALL BE A FIGHT OF CASTROPHIC PROPORTIONS.THOUGH NEITHER ARE MORE POWERFUL THAN THE OTHER. THE POWER OF THE WOLF SHALL DECIDE WHO WINS GOOD OR EVIL.THIS BATTLE IS A BATTLE OF BLOOD AND SHALL END IN BLOOD.AND TO THE VICTOR GO THE SPOILIES.THE FATE OF THE WORLD.i said"so i'm guessing the angel is you.the demon is stigma.so you is the wolf".sirius said"even i dont know that.now i must go goodbye".
*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*.i opened my eyes to see eplison hovering over me.then she started crying.i immediaty said"why are you crying".she said"because your alive IDOIT".i said"oh yeah".i called the gang over here and told then the prophecy.ethan said"well i guess we should go train".i got out of bed told everyone to leave and got dressed.they were all waiting for me outside.then we went to go train.
THE END PLZ COMMENT,RATE AND VOTE ON POLL.ALSO I AM TAKING 4 BAD GUYS.

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - Sparta - Feb. 03, 2011

(Feb. 03, 2011  2:00 AM)darkangelkaieru Wrote: CHAPTER 26 PART 1 OVER!!!!!!!!!!!THE BEGGING OF A NEW ADVENTURE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!PART 2

i see a light a bright white light.i ay to myself"so i guess it my time to go after all.well okay if it must be than it must be".a familar voice rang out and said"no it's not your time yet".i said"sirius".sirius said"yes it is me.but right now i have important things to tell you".i said"okay begin".sirius said"first mmy greastest fear has been realised.my brother stigma has awaked.he is one of the only spirts min this universe that can match me in battle.second even though i should i told you in the begging but i guess better late then never.i am going to tell about an anicent prophecy that begin more than a millenia ago(yugioh anyone).here it is".i said"just tell me already".THE POWER OF THE ANGEL SHALL FIGHT THE POWER OF THE DEMON.IT SHALL BE A FIGHT OF CASTROPHIC PROPORTIONS.THOUGH NEITHER ARE MORE POWERFUL THAN THE OTHER. THE POWER OF THE WOLF SHALL DECIDE WHO WINS GOOD OR EVIL.THIS BATTLE IS A BATTLE OF BLOOD AND SHALL END IN BLOOD.AND TO THE VICTOR GO THE SPOILIES.THE FATE OF THE WORLD.i said"so i'm guessing the angel is you.the demon is stigma.so you is the wolf".sirius said"even i dont know that.now i must go goodbye".
*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*.i opened my eyes to see eplison hovering over me.then she started crying.i immediaty said"why are you crying".she said"because your alive IDOIT".i said"oh yeah".i called the gang over here and told then the prophecy.ethan said"well i guess we should go train".i got out of bed told everyone to leave and got dressed.they were all waiting for me outside.then we went to go train.
THE END PLZ COMMENT,RATE AND VOTE ON POLL.ALSO I AM TAKING 4 BAD GUYS.

Awesome!! YAAAAAAAYY YOOOOUUURR ALLLIIIIIVVE!!!
Your alive that is SO sparta.

Woof! Fo-Shizzle! And my newest line: Roish Ba Doish!

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - Light Yagami - Feb. 03, 2011

thanks thanks to ever body for you complentments.
and for ever one who fogets that this is my house i have one thing to say to you .................................................TTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSS IIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSS..............................SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WOOF!!!!

i am not talking to all the fans of this story.i am talking to the haters out there

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - C-Dub - Feb. 03, 2011

colio chaptah

thank you c-dub and when is your next chapter

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - C-Dub - Feb. 03, 2011

on which stry?

both

my newest stry's chaptah is in 2 days and my first stry is in ....soon.

plz write another chapter

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - Light Yagami - Feb. 04, 2011

HAPTER 27 THE POWER OF THE BLADERS SPIRT PART 1

so me and the gang found out that there was a locl torunmant nearby and we all signed in.it was samuel and ethan in block b and the rest of us in block a.sam and ethan blow through there rounds until the finals were they had to fight each other.ethan and sam both lauched there beys.each one going on the attack right a way.but with dranzer having good ttack and defense.he was able to block one of libra's attacks and counter attack.dranzer then throw libra into the air right when libra was about to landed dranzer tried to hit libra's tip.but libra counter by turning sideways and hitting dranzer direcly on his facebolt this sent dranzer flying.libra then went on the attack.after a while libra smashed dranzer into one of the stadiums wall.then libra and dranzer started clashing in the middle of the stadium.ethan said"sam how bout we finsh this right now.sam agreed.they both used there special move.the collision caused an explosion when the smoke cleared dranzer was still spinning and libra was not.ethan won.now it was time for my match

THE END PLZ COMMENT,RATE AND VOTE ON POLL.ALSO I AM TAKING 4 BAD GUYS

RE: darkangel's story #1 kevin's journey through darkness(plz vote on poll) taking 4 bad guys - C-Dub - Feb. 04, 2011

good chapter...{